Yuri's Plan part 2

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads
Yuri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you talking about ? " Minji asked .

"Your boyfriend is cheating on you Minji . " I stated firmly . She shook her head incredulously . I was at ther house .

"Okay . You've gone too far to say that my boyfriend is cheating on me . Get out . " Minji gestured to the door .

I took out my camera and its wires from my baga and held it up for her to see .

"I'll prove it then . " I stuck the wires in the television and played the video . I glanced at Minji . She was watching intently . I smirked .

The video started where they were arguing with the 'Is too , Is not ' part . I edited the video so she would only see the kissing part . I sighed .

Then Hyoyeon and Taemin , in the video , kissed . Minji gasped loudly . She covered in suprise . I patted her back pretending to comfort her . I secretly smiled . Muahauah .

"Okay that's enough . " She ripped the wires out of the Tv and shoved my camera and wires at me then pushed me out of the house .

Then she slammed the door behind me . I flinched then smiled . My work here is done .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minji's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They kissed ? Urghhh !! I kicked a chair from the dining room table . It fell on its side . Angry tears were running down my cheeks . How dare this Hyoyeon kiss my Taemin before I do . I'm his girlfriend too ! This ! Oh I knew there was something up when Taemin and I went to her house and she went all y to us . I gritted my teeth .

Okay Minji calm down . It's only 9:30 in the morning . It's not good to be angry in the morning . . .

"Wait and see what I got in store for you Hyoyeon . . "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ! " Mrs . Yang yelled as we did out morning routine .

Seems like Kyuhyun was still getting use to the morning routine . Jessica was playfully nagging him with his stiffness . I giggled at Kyuhyun's blushing face . I wonder if Jessica noticed .

"Okay take a ten minute break . " Mrs . Yang wiped her sweat with a towel .

I went over to Jessica and a red Kyuhyun .

"Hey you guys . Tired ? " I asked raising an eyebrow . Kyuhyun nodded silently while Jessica shook her head enthusiastically .

"Don't worry Kyuhyun . After a few days you'll get use to it . Jessica is the best . You should learn from her . I did . " I said smiling . Jessica smirked and looked at Kyuhyun who smiled back .

"So what happened yesterday ? You came back all red and you left like someone was after you . You ran so fast . It was like you were the roadrunner or something . " Kyuhyun asked curiously . I blushed a deep red thinking about the sudden kiss between Taemin and I . I turned away from them pretending to get water to drink .

"Nothing . " I said casually taking a drink .

"Really ? " Jessica asked in a suspicious tone . I nodded hastily .

"Yeah really ? Why ? "

"After you ran away , Taemin came by , all red like you , but he asked if you were still here . Before I could answer , he took off looking like he was after someone . Did something happened between you guys that we should know ? " Jessica narrowed her pretty eyes at me . I turned a deep red , like you're being suffocated kind of red .

"Heheh . . No nothing happened . Oh look we should practice the choreo that you taught Kyuhyun and I yesterday . " I nervously suggested laughing . Jessica sent me one last 'I know ' looks then turned away . Kyuhyun scratched his head cluelessly .

"Kyuhyun do you like Jessica ? " I asked changing the subject . Kyuhyun's eyes flickered from me to the floor and blushed a deep maroon . My mouth hung .

"You do don't you ?!" I squealed jumping up and down . Some students stared at me like a crazy freak . I simmered down and tried to hide my smile .

"N-No I don't ! " He denied turning away from me hiding his blushing face . I glance real quick at Jessica . She was talking to Mrs . Yang .

"Why don't you ask her out then ? " I nudged his arm playfully .

"I don't think I'm her type . . " He rubbed his neck stressfully . I scoffed .

"Yes you are . That's why she spend so much time with you rather than me . Go ask her out NOW . " I pushed him toward Jessica's direction . Kyuhyun inhaled then exhaled deeply . Then Kyuhyun bravely went over to Jessica , who was done talking to Mrs . Yang and was practicing pirouettes in the corner . I smiled .

The thought of kissing Taemin popped up in my mind . I suddenly felt exposed .

"Mrs . Yang can I go to the vending machine to get something to drink ? " I asked .

"Sure . Make sure to come back in five minutes , we'll be starting then . " She smiled . I nodded then exited the room .

I went to the vending machine down on the first floor , the hip hop floor . I'm sure Taemin is in class and was practicing so he wouldn't come outside .

I was already in the elevator . The door opened . I stepped out but I bumped into somebody .

"Oh I'm sorry . . . " It was Taemin . The moment we made eye contact I blushed already . Staring into each others eyes , I froze . I couldn't move . What would he say about the kiss ? It was me who initiated the kiss so why I be embarrassed ? Still . . . I am embarrassed . I took my eyes off of his eyes and tried to go around him pretending nothing happened but he blocked my way . I tried going left but he still blocked my way . I stomped my feet .

"Please let me through . " I begged keeping my head down avoiding his eyes . He pushed me back into the elevator . I was so shock at his sudden skin contact . I was wearing a green tank top and stretchy tights . I got hot and red again .

He didn't say anything but pressed the button that closed the door . I didn't look at him . I didn't have the courage . I played with my fingers . I could feel his stare on me . I refuse to look at him .

"Hyoyeon . " I ignored him . I stared at the wall instead .

"Hyoyeon . Please look at me . " I glanced at him . Oh not a good idea . He was staring at me with big puppy eyes . I quickly returned to staring at the wall .

"Hyoyeon . " He called again with his husky voice . This time I blushed for no reason .

"I- " I started but rapidly shut up because Taemin began to caress my face and turned my face to look at him . I got lost in his gentle touch . I found myself gazing at him with him doing the same .

"I'm sorry Taemin oppa . " I apologized still gazing into his deep brown eyes . He cupped my face with both hands . I gasped silently . Taemin slowly leaned in and kissed me . I don't know why but I wasn't suprised . I relax and kissed him back . His hands gripped my waist pulling me closer to him . We kept kissing . My hands were tangled in his soft luxious hair . But I feel like I'm forgetting something . . . Has it been five minutes yet ?

I broke the kiss panting . I blinked twice . I can't believe we kissed again ! I shouldn't be doing this . He has a girlfriend already .

"I'm sorry Taemin oppa . . " I apologized again . He silenced me with a quick peck on the lips suprising me a bit .

"Don't be sorry Hyoyeon . I like you . I know you like me too . " He hugged me . I embraced him back . His sweet but manly scent filled my nose . It felt so complete . I smiled blissfully .

"I feel wrong since you have a girlfriend already . " I looked down in shame . He chuckle .

"That's right . I do have a girlfriend . It's you . " My head shot up at his statement . My eyes widen . I let go of him .

"How about Minji ? "

"It's okay . I'll handle it . " Taemin assured . I smiled a bit . Taemin wants me to be his girlfriend ~

"Alright then . I have to get back to class now or I'll get in trouble . " I grinned in bliss . He pinched my cheek .

"Ow ~ What was that for ? " I said rubbing my red cheek . He chuckled lightly .

"It's because you're so cute ~ "

I blushed a deep shade of maroon . I pressed the number 3 button so it would go up to the third floor . The elevator started moving .

"So why did you come to the elevator ? " I asked curiously .

"I was going to talk to you but then we met on the elevator . . and so on . " Taemin said smiling . I turned all red again . Aish ~ Curse my red face ~

"Why were you in the elevator ? "

"I was going to get some snacks to calm my nerves . " I answered .

The doors slid opened . I stepped out and turned to face Taemin .

"See ya after class . " I said waving goodbye .

"See you too . " He quickly took one step out and kissed my forehead . I don't know why I keep blushing . I fanned myself .

I watched him step back into the elevator and the doors sliding together closing . When the doors fully closed , I started to jump up and down from the giddyness he gave me when we kissed . I twirled around squealing to myself . I sighed happily . I stopped and was about to turned around the corner but what I saw was suprising .

It was Jessica and Kyuhyun half hidden behind the wall staring at me with gaping mouths . They were frozen .

"H-Hyoyeon . " Jessica stuttered .

" . . . " I couldn't say anything . I moved my mouth but nothing came out .

"Did Taemin just kiss you ? " Kyuhyun asked completely wide eyed . I nodded saying nothing but blushing so hard I felt like my face was dipped in lava . I rubbed my neck uncomfortably .

"OMG !!!! "Jessica suddenly squealed like a dolphin . I covered my ears from her high pitch tone .

"That was so cute !! Are you guys dating now ? " Kyuhyun asked eagerly . I let a grin come out and nodded enthusiastically .

"I hope that will be us someday Jessica . " Kyuhyun put his arm around Jessica . I gasped .

"You guys are dating ? "

"Yes ! " Jessica answered half yelling . I hugged her jumping up and down . I let go and she went over to and put her arm around his waist . I smiled with pure happiness .

"We should get back to class now . "

"Yeah . "