Can't Nobody

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads
HAHAHAHAHA I'm back!!!NYAAA!!
My dad didn't fix my laptop but my sister let me use her computer temporarily . Soo I'm happy !
How are you guys ??
I'm sorry I didn't update for so long ~
P . S I'm in love with 2NE1!~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Ballet Studio 8:00am Sunday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was stretching with Jessica since she's the only girl that I know in the class . The others don't really care abhout me . I'm glad . Since I hangout with Jessica , the best dancer in the class , everyone else doesn't really want to ralk to me . I think they're jealous or something . I also heard some rumors . They say that Jessica is the meanest girl in the whole building and that she once beat up a guy that was asking her a simple question . I admit that I was kind of scared when I heard that but then I asked myself , why is she so nice to me then ? But I like Jessica . Jessica isn't as mean as other people say . She is nice and pretty it's just others just think she's mean because of her stares and gazes . I smiled in my thoughts .

"What's got you smiling Hyoyeon ? " Jessica asked curiously while doing the splits . I shook my head .

"Nothing much . Just happy that I'm finally learning Jessica sunbae . " Jessica grinned at my statement . She got up and helped me with doing the splits . I didn't go down that far but Jessica pushed me down to my limit . I told her to stop and then got up .

"Is your body sore from yesterday ? "

"You bet it is . It hurts even more today . " I plopped down onto the floor with my back on the floor .I hissed in pain . There was a pain in my back I didn't notice before . Jessica noticed me in pain .

"What's wrong Hyoyeon ? " Jessica raised her eyebrow .

"My back hurts a little . I think it's from yesterday . " I rubbed my back .

"Let me look at your back . My aunt is an acupunture person and she showed me some nerves that make your muscles relax . " I nodded and turned around so that my back was facing her . I felt her lift up my shirt and gasped .

"What is it Jessica sunbae ? "

I felt her hands gently trace my back . She was silent .

"What's wrong Jessica sunbae . " I asked again . I heard Jessica exhale .

"You have a bruise big as the state of Florida ! " She exclaimed behind me . What ?

"Bruise ? " I was confused . When did I get a bruise the size of Florida ?

Then I remembered that a rude dude hit me with the door when leaving the hip hop room yesterday . I grimaced and pulled down my shirt . I faced a horrified Jessica .

"Oh I remember now . " I scratched my head at my slow memory .

"Remember what ? " Jessica asked .

"Some guy opened a door I was standing in front of and hit me with it . That explains why I have this bruise . " I twisted my lips .

"Well I don't think you can dance like this . " Jessica addressed sadly .

"What ? Why ? "

"Because you're injured right now . " Jessica explained .

"Yeah I can . " I stated confidiently . My eyebrows furrowed together in determination .

"No you can't . You can't use your muscle if they are bruised like that . Just wait until it heals . " Jessica pushed persistently .

"Yes I can Jessica sunbae . It doesn't even hurt right now . " I insisted pushing back . Jessica didn't back off .

"To be a dancer you have to healthly at all times . Plus if you strain yourself anymore you are going to get seriously hurt . " She sighed . I understood now .

"Okay Jessica sunbae . I'll rest for a few days but after that I'm going to dance . " I said firmly . Jessica giggled . Her laugh sounds like a little girl that just got her first boyfriend .

"Okay little hoobae ~ " Jessica ruffled my hair playfully and went to the Mrs . Yang .

I saw Mrs . Yang nod and come over to me .

"Mrs . Yang- oof! " Before I could say anything else Mrs . Yang crushed me with a hug .

"OHHHHH~ Poor thing ! Second day in ballet and you're already hurt !~ It's okay little one ~~ " She my hair dramatically . Her grip on me was painful for my back . I tried to push her off but she wouldn't budge .

"Always remember this : Don't ever get hurt especially in ballet . It hurts A LOT . Trust me . I'm a professional . " Mrs . Yang let go of me and gave me diva smile . I gave her a small smile . Then she resumed to place in the front of the class .

"So what do I do now ? " I diverted my attention to Jessica again . She shrugged .

"You can go home and rest or stay here and watch us for the next 3 hours . " Jessica suggested playfully . I smiled and patted her back . Jessica went to go join the rest of the class .

I swung my bag over shoulder and headed to the door . Before I left , I stopped to say goodbye .

"Bye Mrs . Yang . Bye Jessica sunbae ! " I waved and they did the same thing .

Then I left the ballet floor to go to the hip hop level .
I waited beside Taemin's studio . I tapped my foot . The music was really loud too and I heard feet slammming into the wooden planks . I smiled .
I bet Taemin is working hard . I grinned at the positive thought . I sighed . I wish I could be like him . All skinny , awesome dancer , nice hair , and a sublime personality . I admit that I'm kind of jealous of him right now . I exhaled with a huff . I glanced at my watch . It was 9:45 . Should I wait here ? Or should I go hang outside for a while ? Maybe I should go and do something to kill time . With that , I headed to the elevator .
I pressed the down button and waited . I wonder what I should do . Hmmm . . .
The elevator arrived and I entered silently and pressed the 'first level ' button . I felt the elevator slide down the building . My stomach was like being lifted and placed down when I'm in the elevator . It's a funny feeling .
The doors opened . I stepped out and left the the academy but I ran into someone .

"Oh I'm sorry . . . " I trailed off as I took in the sight of a handsome(y) man in baggy pants and a white muscle shirt . My eyes have never seen a man handsome(y) as this dude . Well maybe except Taemin and Eunhyuk .

"Oh it's alright . " The man excused himself and left me there to stare after him until he disappeared . I pinched my forearm . Ouch . This isn't a dream !!

Oh my god that was the hottest guy ever . I grinned . Then I left the building with happy thoughts about the guy I just ran into . His sharp jawline , his straight nose , and his smooth muscles . . . haaaa . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Downtown Seoul 10:30am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wandered around not knowing what to do . Maybe I could . . . eat something ? NO NO NO . I'm on a diet I have to cut down my diet . I gulped as I passed a fish cake stall . The fish was smelling deliciously delicious . My mouth watered as I continue to stare dreamingly at the fish cakes . I shook my thoughts away and returned to reality . I sighed longingly . I stomped my feet in frustation . This is hard . I bit my lip holding back . I let out a huff of air . I walked away daringly .
Whooo hooo ! I walked away from food for the first time ! I'm so proud of myself !
But then I arrived at a rice cake stall . OMG . They smell so good . I started to drool a little and wiped it with the back of my hand . I swallowed the saliva forming in my mouth . Then I felt a tap on my shoulder . I turned around .

"Hey Hyoyeon . "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so backkkk~~
sorry I had to cut it short . I have to go sleep since I have school tomorrow
so peace out
<3