Eunhyuk ignored me again.....:(

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads

YAYA!!First chapter! Hope you guys like it :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Middle of Junior year at SaeJin High School
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NYAN NYAN NYAN NI HAO NYAN~!I slammed my meaty hand onto my alarm clock causing it to shut up and opened my eyes.I groaned and got out of my soft bed to get ready for another hellish day school.I dragged my feet to my bathroom and looked in the mirror.Big arms,long and frizzy hair,meaty hands,bulgy belly,and an unattractive face is what I see everyday when i wake up.I was digusted.I sighed sadly because there was nothing I could do about it.I tried diets,starving myself,and weight loss programs but nothing works.I brushed my teeth and changed into my uniform then headed to school.
As I walk to school I think about my parents and what happened to them.I have no idea what happened to them because one day when I was in 8th grade,I came home and found a note from my parents saying that they were sorry.I still wonder about them until today.In order to pay the rent for my apartment i have to get two jobs.My first job is working part time at a Korean BBQ restraunt and my second job is delivering milk at 6:30am to 8:30am on Tuesdays-Fridays.
Students surrounded the gates of SaeJin High School as I entered.Some were running ,others were walking with groups of friends.I don't have any friends because I'm overweight....but it's okay not to have friends right?If you have friends it's complicated.You would get bothered by having friends anyway.It's better to be alone.
I was walking quietly to the main entrance then I saw a familiar figure through the crowds of people runnning and walking to their classes>

"EUNHYUK!!!," I shouted waving my hands in the air.But he only glanced at me with a look of..........embarrassment?Digust??

"Her voice is like a man's~," whispered a 2 girls walking past me.I was about to ask them what's wrong with having a deep voice but someone bumped into me before i could.

"Oh sorry my bad......," the boy's voice trails off as he takes in the sight of me.I walk past him,slightly brushing his shoulder,to my class.I was offended.

My class was buzzing with students talking loudly.I sat down silently at my desk.Half of my class are those popular people,including Eunhyuk.They're all mean and conceited.They always pick on me by asking me what i ate this morning or like throwing their leftover food at me hoping I'll eat it and taunt me.Just then Yoona,one most skinniest,tallest and popular girls,threw her half-eaten granola bar at my desk and was laughing at me saying I'll eat it in 2 seconds.I picked it up and threw back at her.
It hit her forehead causing her to stop laughing immediately.Yoona smirked and slowly walked over to me.

"You dare to throw a granola bar at MY face?" She asked me in a threatening voice and suddenly everyone in the room stopped talking.

"Yeah."I said confidently.Yoona scoffed.

She turned around and whispered something to her friends.She twirled around to face me with a satisfied smile on her face.2 guys stood at my sides and grabbed my arms tightly.I looked up at them confused.I tried to yank my arms out of their grip but it wasn't impossible.I started to get tense when Yoona stomped up to me with a trash can in her hands.

"This is what you get for throwing something dirty at MY face!" Yoona half screeched and dump the remains in the trash can onto me.The 2 guys let go of my bruised arms.

The whole class started to crack up at me.I sat there frozen and embarrassed at the same time.People were pointing at me and laughing so hard that they were crying.
I stood up and searched for Eunhyuk's eyes.I found them but they weren't going to help me.He also was laughing at me like the others.Eunhyuk was enjoying this.I was covered in trash and he was laughing at me?I ran out of the class room as fast I could.Tons of tears were streaming down my eyes as I ran,people were pointing and giggling at me too.
I started to sprint as I reached the entrance of my school.
I slowed down as I reached my apartment.I slowly trudged up the stairs,panting.My tears were still running down my cheeks.It really burned knowing that your best friend was laughing at you while you were getting trash dumped on you.But he was still my best friend right?I'm sure he didn't mean it.I still like him though but not as a friend,I like as something more.I replayed my memories before he started to avoid me.His gummy smile that was beautiful to me when girls made fun of him,his single eye-lid eyes that were dark as the sky at night but bright as the sun when happy.I chuckled at the time when we were 8 years old and playing hide & seek,Eunhyuk was chasing me around saying that he found me.But as he caught me,he fell into a pool of mud.Then Eunhyuk looked up at me with mud smothered over his face like a mud mask.I had laugh so hard that I almost peed in my pants.But that only lasted until middle school.For some reason I started to gain a lot weight in 8th grade.Eunhyuk just to ignore me and started to hang with other kids.I wondered why he started to ignore me.I just didn't get it.

"Excuse me,miss? Is there something wrong Hyoyeon ssi?"

I snapped out of my memories and faced an old man that lived next to me.

"Oh it's nothing Ahjussi..." I replied reassuringly.

"Okay Hyoyeon ssi.But if you need any thing you come to me got it?" Ahjussi smiled in a happy manner.

"Okay Ahjussi." I said with a stronger tone of voice.

With that Ahjussi entered his own room,leaving me there to fumble with my keys.I finally opened my door and went in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment if you want :D