Soccer Game!

The Runaway Fiancée

 

SUNNY P.O.V

I sat on the seat and looked around the stadium. The chairs were practically filled up with screaming fan girls. Luckily, the news of my marriage died weeks ago. I was no longer in danger by the paparazzi.

I adjusted my fitted cap and relaxed myself as I waited in till the game started. After about five later, I got bored of waiting, and started to blow up Jay’s phone.

‘Oppa.’

‘Oppa.’

‘Oppa.’

I laughed and continued to text him.

‘Oppa.’

‘Oppa.’

“Would you stop blowing up my phone?” a male voice said. I looked up and found Jay walking towards me. He sat down by me and held the bag of popcorn to my face.

I grabbed a couple and stuffed it into my mouth.

“Where have you been?” Jay asked.

“With my brother,” I answered, quietly. Jay stopped eating his popcorn and looked forward with a straight face.

“So what’s going to happen now?” He said, softly.

I shrugged, “I don’t know.”

And it was the truth. I didn’t know what to do at this point. I never felt this lost, ever.

Of course I am going to help my brother with his plan, but what would happen to me when things are finished? Is my brother going to leave again in three months when he departs from Korea?

What’s going to happen to Jay? Jonghun? Joongki?”

I laid my head on Jay’s shouldered and we both waited silently for the game to start.

I can tell, without looking at him. That he was too, in deep thoughts.

Suddenly, there was music playing. Then teams came out from other ends. “Oh there goes Joongki!” I shouted and pointed at him.

Jay and I decided to push back all the sad feelings and cheer for Joongki and his team.

My eyes lit up in amazement as Joongki played skillfully. A team mate passed the ball up the field and Joongki zoomed after it.

His speed was amazing.

The opposite defender got to the ball first but ended up losing it to Joongki. He dribbled the ball down the field and towards the goal.

He kicked it into the goal and the crowd went screaming.

Without noticing, I jumped up and screamed.

“WOO GO JOONGKI!”

After a long time, the game ended with Joongki team taking the win.

He wiped the sweat off with the back of his hand and looked up.

 

 

He smiled and waved at us. Responsibly, we waved back and headed down to our car to meet up with Joongki later.

 Jay’s phone started to ring.

“Hello? Yeah. Where? Ok got cha.”

Jay hung up and slid his phone back into his sweat pockets.

“Joongki?” I asked.

“Yeah, he wants us to meet him at his house. There throwing a party,” Jay said. I nodded. “I’ll meet you at Joongki house ok?”

Jay nodded and went to his car.

I got into my car and started the engine. I drove out the parking lot and towards Joongki house.

My phone lit up and started to vibrate. The phone was connected to my car, so all I had to do was press the green button.

“Hello?”

“Where are you?” Jaejoong voice went through the car speaker.

“On the way to a friend’s house, why?”

“Nothing, stay safe ok?”

“Mk, good night oppa,” I said before hanging up.

Joongki house came into sight and I pulled onto his drive way. There were many cars parking everywhere.

“Woah,” I said as I closed the car door and locked it. “Sunny!” Jay yelled from his car that he park on the other end of the street.

“Lets walk in together,” Jay said as he walked beside me. I nodded and continued to walk towards the house. We could clearly hear the music pounding inside the house.

Jay opened the door and the music slammed us in the face.

 

 

I could clearly see that Jay was enjoying this already.

“Go on oppa, I’ll catch up with you later,” I smiled. Without even answering me, he dashed off.

“Aish that jerk,” I sneered at him.

“Being angry will only get you wrinkles,” a male voice said behind me.

I turned around and found Joongki holding a drink up to me. I accepted it and took a big sip of the soju.

“Aigoo, I like you. Big drinker, you’re the one for me Sunny,” Joongki laughed.

“I watched your game,” I smiled.

“Did you enjoyed it?”

I nodded my head. He looked down at my hand and smiled when he saw that I was wearing his bracelet.

I shly hid it behind my back and looked up at Joongki. “Sunny ah!” Seung Hun pushed Joongki out of his way and greeted me.

I bow respectfully, “Hi oppa!”

“Sunny!” Sang Hyun pushed Joongki out his way and greeted me. I sniffled in a laugh. “Hi oppa.”

“YAH! Do the both of you have something better to do rather than pushing me?!” Joongki exploded.

“Aigoo, don’t despect hyungs like that!” Seung Hun laughed.

“Go!” Joongki shooed them away.

 

NOBODY P.O.V

Sunny laughed at Joongki.

“You’re laughing too? Should I shoo you away?” Joongki threaten. “Fine by me, Jay oppa where are youu~” Sunny skipped off.

“Yah! I was just joking,” Joongki grabbed Sunny wrist and yanked her back. Sunny was yanked back so hard that she crushed into Joongki.

“Offf~”

“Yah! Get a room,” Sang Hyun and Seung Hun teased as they walked by.

Sunny cheeks grew pink and looked the other way. Joongki awkwardly placed his hand behind his neck and looked the other way.