Asked on a date?!

The Runaway Fiancée

 

“Why are you here?” Jaejoong asked, defensively. He clearly remember the guy. He was with Sunny the day he saw her at the hotel. His mind always pondered his relation with Sunny. “Don’t get you’re pantied all tight. I’m not going to do anything to you,” Hyun Joong replied. “Who are you anyway?” Jaejoong asked as he calmed down.

“Sunny ex fiancé,” Hyun Joong said with a poker.

Jaejoong eyes enlarged as he took in the news. Fiance? Marriage? His head started to erk as the thought of his sister marriage go through his head. “How about we go sit down?” Hyun Joong said as he walked past Jaejoong and towards a table near the huge rectangular window. He asked the waitress to bring some wine to the table along with two glass of water.

Jaejoong walked over to the table and sat down, “where is my sister?!” “Calm down, calm down,” Hyun Joong said. “I need to find her now!” Hyun Joong said. “What do you mean?!” Jaejoong voice started to get louder each second he spoke.

The waitress came back with the most exclusive wine bottle the restaurant has to offer. The waitress poured to wine into two glass cups. The waitress bowed and left. “Drink up,” Hyun Joong said as he sipped on his wine. ‘I can’t believe my little sister was about to marry this guy,’ Jaejoong sneered at Hyun Joong.

“I can totally see the resembles in the both of you. Both hot tempered,” Hyun Joong chuckled. “Can we get to the point please,” Jaejoong said. 

“Sunny going to hate me for this…” Hyun Joong sighed. Hyun Joong reached into his jacket pocket and slipped out a small piece of paper. He put it on the table and slid it to Jaejoong. “She’s staying with her friend, his name is Jay. Jaebum Park. They are best friend. When Sunny ran away from our wedding ceremony she went to his apartment, “Hyun Joong explained.

“Wait she staying with a guy?!” Jaejoong baffled. Hyun Joong held a hand up, “don’t worry they have no feelings for each other. He been there for her since you left,” Hyun Joong said.

Hyun Joong looked at his wrist watch, “I have to go.” He got up and left. Before he walked out the door he turned around and called out for Jaejoong. Jaejoong turned around and looked at him. “Take care of her,” Hyun Joong said before he exited the doors.

Jaejoong turned back around and looked at the little piece of paper with an address written on it. He has the address to where his sister is, but he wondered why he had a heavy feeling in his heart.

Jaejoong got up and dragged himself out of the restaurant.

---

The night passed and the morning shined brightly. Sunny opened her eyes and looked to her right side. Jay was sleeping peacefully with his messy hair sticking out everywhere. Sunny giggled silently and stared up at the ceiling. She turned to the night stand and found a picture of her and Jay together.

Sunny never realized the picture was there in till today. There were also pictures of his dance crew AOM. Sunny carefully got out of bed and went into the kitchen. She made herself a cup of coffee and bowl of cereal.

She walked out onto the balcony and felt the calm air rush through her hair. She sipped on her coffee and began to eat her cereal.

 “UGHHHHHHHH”

Sunny quickly turned around at the sound of Jay groaning. “SUNNY YOU’RE BOYFRIEND IS CALLING! DAMNIT!” Sunny ran back into the complex and into Jay’s room. She grabbed her phone off the night stand. “Hello?!”

“Sunny?” Jonghun manly voice spoke through the phone? “Yea?” Sunny replied. Jay threw a pillow at Sunny and shoo her outside. Sunny walked out the room and closed the door behind her.

“What’re you doing today?” Jonghun asked. “Nothing why?”

“Cause I’m taking you out on a date.”