Kidnap

The Runaway Fiancée

 

 

Jay P.O.V

 

I sat on the couch across from Jonghun. Sadly, I shared a fitting room with him for this tour. I leaned back and stuck my hand into my pockets. I could clearly see the uncomfortable feeling he was getting from my staring.

“Is there-“

“YOU. You are stealing my best friend from me!”

“Me?” He baffled.

“Who is your –“

“YOU! STOLE MY BEST FRIEND FROM ME!”

“Who is your –“ Jonghun stopped talking when he suddenly remembered me from the other day when he dropped off Sunny. “OHH!”

“YEAH! OH! OH?! REALLY?! THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY?! YOU SAVE MY BEST FRIEND AND BECAME A HERO IN HER EYES AND CALL YOU CAN SAY IS OH?! YOU REPLACED ME AS THE MALE PERSON IN HER EYES AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS OH?! SHE WON’T EVEN COOK BEAKFAST FOR ME BECAUSE SHE IS ALL UP INTO YOU AND HER STRESS. AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS OH?!”

“How did I steal Sunny from you?” He asked. “Apprently all she think about is you now –“My eyes enlarged when I realize I just reveal Sunny crush to her crush. 

“Sunny thinks about me?” Jonghun whispered to himself. “Oh ,” I said to myself.

Oh . Oh . Oh freaking . Oh ing . Oh my buddy . What did I just say.

 Jonghun jumped when I suddenly pointed at him, “you see what happened was.”

I mumbled out random thing while trying to find an excuse. “AWH ! Sunny going to kill me!” I face palmed my face. Jonghun busted out chuckling. How can he laugh so easily like this while I’m in a pani

I can see it now. Sunny waiting back in Seoul with a gun. Waiting for me. Waiting for my death to happen in front of her eyes. That evil little troll.

“She’s cute,” Jonghun looked down at his fingers. I raised an eyebrow, “so do you like her back or some?”

“Acutally –“

“Jay Park you’re late come on!” The stage manager screamed. “But I need to know if –“ “Deal with that afterwards!” The stage manager pulled him out the room before Jonghun could answer.

“Damn!” I whispered loudly.

The manager pushed me onto the stage. Pushy! I stopped in the tracks and fixed myself up. I cooly walked out onto the stage and all the fans went screaming. I came up with a plan and place on a very deceiving smirk.

“HELLO!” I screamed, trying to get everyone pumped. All the fans started to scream and chant. “As all of you know, Sunny? The Runaway Bride, Fiance, and whatever you want to call her is my best friend right?”

“Yes,” They all screamed. Wow they must be really devoted fans if they knew Sunny was my best friend. “As all of you know, she is having a pretty rough month this year. So I would like to give a shout out to her.”

The fan started to scream excitement.

“I LOVE YOU SUNNY! I know you’re having a rough time and I know I am not able there to help cheer you up, but please know that I love you. I promise I will always be there for you, even though I am not there physically. I WILL BE THE ONLY MALE IN YOUR LIFE FOREVAAA! YOU HEAR THAT! ALL OF YOU LITTLE BOYS WHO DARE TO TAKE ME AWAY FROM SUNNY WILL GET THE WRATH!”

The fans started to even scream in more excitement. “So everyone! Before I start singing lets all tell Sunny we love her on the count of three!”

“One!”

“Two!”

“Three!”

“WE LOVE YOU SUNNY!”

 

---

Meanwhile, Jonghun was watching from backstage. His eyes were enlarged and surprised. “He is really childish just like his friend Sunny.”

Jonghun couldn’t help but laugh afterwards.

‘So she likes me huh?’

He smiled to himself. He already knew the first person he wanted to visit when the tour was finish.

On the other side, in Seoul, Sunny and Joongki sat in the café with their mouth wide open, dropped to the floor.

“THAT LITTLE PUNK!” Sunny yelled, in embarrassment. Joongki shushed Sunny, “somebody will find you out and the public will eat you alive!”

Joongki lowered Sunny hat and hoodie. Sunny slumped down in her seat and crossed her arms, ‘you’re going to get it Jay. I know you did something you stupid dumb !’

“I hope you know he did something and he’s just trying to cover it up,” Joongki said, while sipping on his drink. “Oh. Oh I knew from the start, that little fu –“

“OH! Cupcakes! I should go get some!” Joongki said, trying to get out of the scene. Even though it was very sweet of him to say things like that Sunny still knew he was up to no good. That was a cover up or it was to make someone jealous.

Sunny eyes widen so big that she was scared it might pop out.

Jonghun.

Jay.

In the same tour.

On the same stage.

“JAY YOU’RE IN IT YOU BIG FAT FART!” Sunny stormed out of the café. Joongki rubbed his temple and thought of his cousin. ‘Aren’t you glad you’re not married to her?’

Joongki slumped after her and agony. “Jay why did you leave me with her!”

Sunny looked up and immediately recognized two of her dad spies. She cussed to herself and spun around quickly. “Oppa! That’s two of my dad spies!” Sunny whispered.

“!” Joongki turned the other way. The both of them started to walk away. Joongki looked back and found that the spy was looking their way.

“Ae Cha! Let go some honey!” Joongki threw an arm around Sunny and coolly walked away.  “What are you doing?!” Sunny whispered.

“Saving your , now shut up!” Joongki whispered back.

The two spies that were walking behind them were whispering to each other. “That’s not Sunny. She doesn’t let anyone touch her except for her best friend Jay or aunt,” one of the spies told the other one.

The other spy nodded, “let’s go somewhere else and search then.”

Sunny and Joongki took the chance and quickly walk off and hid behind a wall. Sunny sighed loudly, “That was close.”

The spy turned around to catch one last glance. He stopped in his track when Sunny came out from behind the wall, she took off her hoodie to reveal her face. Even though it was dark, he could clearly see her face.

“Yeah!” The spy whispered loudly to the other spy. “It is her, look!”

The other spy turned around and looked. He looked at his partner and they nod to move to the next plan. One of the spies took his phone out and dialed a number.

“Found her. Down on street of 84th Avenue.”

He hung up and they kept close behind her. A black RV stop from the other end of the street from where Sunny and Joongki was walking.

Sunny lifted up her head and cursed. “They are coming!” She turned around and spotted the two spies from earlier coming down the other end. She couldn’t run to her left or right because of the dead ends and moving cars.

Before Joongki would comeup with a plan one of the spies placed Sunny in a head lock and dragged her to the car.

“Sunny!”

Joongki ran after her but was blocked by all the spies. He tried fighting his way though  but was put to sleep when one of the spies gave him the sleeping powder. Joongki slumped down against the wall and fight the drowsiness in his eyes.

“Sunny,” Joongki murmured before he went to sleep.

“Joongki!” Sunny screamed. “Joongki! Oppa! Wake up! Oppa!”

One of the spies shoved her into the car. Sunny looked at him angry/dumbfounded. “Did you really just shoved me into this damn RV?!”

“Honestly. REALLY?!” Sunny fussed. The spies said nothing, cause they knew they would receive punishment if they did something to her. “You damn fish! Don’t push me into the car! BE A LITTLE GENTLE!” Sunny sneered. “Be careful with her,” one of the spies warned.

“Let me out,” Sunny demanded. She threw a tantrum and started to kick around like a little baby. They handcuff her legs and hands together but couldn’t .

“ing dimwits learn to use the sleeping powder on the victim not the victim friends,” Sunny annoyed the spies.

They all groaned in aggravation.

“Yeah groan es, we got a long way to go in till we reach the mansion.”