Confusion

The Runaway Fiancée

 

“W –what?” Sunny stuttered.

She couldn’t believe it. The words that were coming out of Joongki’s mouth were making her nervous inside.

“Sunny…I like you…”

“Since when?!”

“I don’t know…And I couldn’t help it Sunny. I can’t tell my mind or heart what to do! I know you won’t accept me because all you see is Jonghun!”

“What do you want me to do then?!” Sunny yelled, frustrated.

“Like me Sunny…” Joongki softly spoke.

“You know how I feel so why are you doing this to me?” Sunny whispered, sadly. “Cause my heart can’t take this anymore…” Joongki said.

“Be my girlfriend Sunny,” Joongki said.

Sunny looked down at her shoes and fumbled with her fingers. Joongki couldn’t hold in his feelings no longer. He picked her chin up and dived in for a kiss.

Sunny eyes widened.

Her heart started to have fireworks in her hearts. Her stomach started to twist and turn.

This was a different feeling from Jonghun’s kiss.

Sunny could clearly tell the difference between the feelings. This kiss was even softer and seemed like it had more feelings to it.

Sunny started to become so confused. A tear ran down cheek. Joongki felt it and opened his eyes. She was standing there with her eyes closed, refusing to kiss back.

Joongki was about to pull back when he felt Sunny responding his kiss. He closed his eyes and kept up with their kiss that started to become more passionate.

Sunny feelings started to get confused. Was it Jonghun or Joongki? Jonghun who made her fall for his charms and there was Joongki who melted her with one kiss.

“I’m confused,” Sunny broke the kiss.

Joongki wrapped his arms around Sunny and rested his head on top of hers, “I’m not asking you to give me an answer right now…but consider it.”

Sunny slowly found herself returning Joongki head. She nodded and closed her eyes.