Plan One in Action

The Runaway Fiancée

 

‘Why is he there with him?! Why is he with my dad?! Why is Joongki by my dad side?!’

Memories of them kissing ran through Sunny head, making her feel sick to her stomach. He knew how much she hated her dad, so why is he with him?

Sunny held onto Jaejoong’s arm and held her forward. She couldn’t break down right now. She couldn’t. She was here to start a mission and she will hold it to the end.

Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu noticed her attitude change. Junsu who was right beside Sunny lowly bent down to Sunny ears, “you can stop now if you want too.”

Sunny shook her head, “I’m not going down yet if that man isn’t.” The three of them nodded and continued to walk to the meeting room.

Joongki eyes widened when he found Sunny walking through the doors. He noticed three other guys with her.

‘There the three Jay told me about but why is she here?!’

Joongki started to regret going to the meeting with Hyun Joong. He didn’t even want to stand next to the man who treated Sunny the way he did. But his cousin nagged him into going to the meeting with him for mural support.

Joongki knew that look in Sunny eyes when she looked at him. It was betrayal and hurt.

He groaned and sighed.

“I’m back,” Hyun Joong said as he came back from the bathroom. “What with the look?”

“Sunny’s here,” Joongki replied quietly so that Mr.Lee wouldn’t hear. “Sunny? What?” Hyun Joong gave him a confused look.

“I don’t know either but…She is here with her brother…” Joongki replied. They gave each other a strange, worried look before heading inside the meeting room.

Joongki, Hyun Joong, and Mr.Lee along with other business people sat in their seats. Joongki looked around and looked for Sunny.

Joongki groaned as he remembered Sunny telling him and Jay her plans the other day. He didn’t know that she would be at this meeting. But he couldn’t fail his cousin right now.

The business meeting started and they to talk about the economy and etc. Sunny was still nowhere to be found in Joongki eyes.

“Now please welcome Kim Junsu, Kim Jaejoong, and Park Yoochun,” A man introduced.

Joongki and Hyun Joong watched as Mr.Lee clapped unknowingly that the man walking on the stage is her own flesh blood son.

Jaejoong smirked as he noticed his dad in the crowd.

 

 

 

“Good evening everyone,” Yoochun spoke into the microphone. “As all of you know we are from Honda Corporation. But we are starting a new project called, Next Security. We will be creating a new installation for holding social security numbers.”

A man raised his hands, “how can we trust you with citizen personal information? You own a car company but are you ready to take this task on?”

Junsu held his microphone to his mouth, “Yes sir. All of you must be thinking our parents helped us but no. We have accomplished all of this on our own and were even approved by the director boards.”

“Our first guest to use this project is our exclusive important guest is Lee Soonkyu,” Jaejoong introduced.

News people started to capture tons of pictures as Sunny walked out onto the stage.

Joongki, Hyun Joong, and Mr.Lee eyes enlarged as they wached Sunny walk onto the stage.

“Hello everyone, my name is Lee Soonkyu, and I am pleased to help introduce the new project Next Security,” Sunny spoke into the microphone.

“Miss Lee Soonkyu! Please tell us your opinion on this new project,” One of the reporters asked.

‘Remember to carefully watch your words,’ Sunny reminded herself.

“This project is well put together. I honestly put my trust into this new project. I know that the three of these men will make sure that my social security number will be well protected with no worries.”

Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu smiled at Sunny and were pleased with her answer.

Soon the meeting ended and everyone left. “You did good Sunny!” Yoochun said. Sunny giggled, “Thank you oppa.”

As soon they walked out the door, a voiced called for Sunny.

The boys and Sunny knew the voice and turned around.

Jaejoong and Sunny dad stood there with a warming smile.

Jaejoong smirked.

‘Plan one in action.’