"I Will Find My Sister."

The Runaway Fiancée

 

 

“We’re going to get in trouble!” Sunny laughed. Joongki pushed the cart faster and jumped on. People stared at Joongki and Sunny like they were little kids.

Joongki stopped the cart when a police officer was eying them. Sunny snickered out a laugh making Joongki laugh.

“What are you making?” Sunny asked. “Beef stew,” Joongki replied. Sunny got out the cart with the help of Joongki. “First let go get the beef,” Joongki said.

“Who did you learn to cook from?” Sunny asked. “Myself. I grew up pretty by myself. My parents were never around,” Joongki said as they arrived at the meat section. “Why?” Sunny asked. She picked up a beef package and placed it in the cart.

“They always travel around for work,” Joongki said. “Let’s head to the vegetables.” Sunny nodded and followed behind. Joongki turned around, “why are you walking so slow?”

With one hand he grabbed Sunny hand and pulled her forward. “Stop being so pushy!” Sunny slapped his hand away from hers.

“Oppa I want some cookies!” Sunny said like a little kid. “ Sunny grabbed one of his hand and dragged him to the dessert isle.

Ba Bum

Went Joongki’s heart. ‘It’s crazy how this girl can make me feel so fast.’

“Oppa I want that!”Sunny pointed to the red velvet cake. “And that!” She said, happily.

“You’re going to have a sweet ache,” Joongki joked.

After shopping they headed back to Joongki house. “Wow nice house,” Sunny said as she step out the car. Joongki’s house had a touch of modern and vintage feel to it. “Thanks,” Joongki smirked. He opened the back trunk and got the grocery.

Joongki handed Sunny the keys to the house since his hands were full. Sunny ran into his living room that as connected to the kitchen on the side. She hopped on his couch, “this feels so good.”

Joongki placed the grocery on the counter table in the kitchen. “Sunny do you –“ Joongki smiled to himself when he found Sunny softly sleeping on the couch. He took a thin blanket from the closet and placed it over Sunny.

As Sunny slept, her dreams went deeper into reality ~

“Appa! Stop hurting mom!” The 7 year old Sunny screamed. “Sunny go! Runaway!” Sunny mom yelled.

Sunny’s older brother came into his parents room. “Jun get her out of here now!” Sunny mom demanded. “SHUT UP!” Mr.Lee slapped his wife.

The slap was so hard that it left a red mark on her left cheek. “Sunny let’s go!” Jun dragged Sunny out of their parent’s room. “UMMA!” Sunny screamed as tears rapidly ran down her cheeks.  

Sunny woke up from the nightmare and wiped the sweat beads that ran down her forehead.

“You don’t put that in there!” A manly voice said.

“Yes you do!” Another manly voice said.

“OH SHUT UP!” Joongki screamed. Sunny furrowed her eyebrow. “More people?” Sunny folded the blanket and neatly placed it on the couch.

Sunny walked into the kitchen to find two more handsome guys cooking along with Joongki.

 

 

Joongki stopped eating his banana and looked up, “oh. The sleeping beast is awake.” Sunny poked her inside cheek with her tounge like she always does when she get mad or aggravated.  

“More like sleeping beauty, hello you,” One of the guy winked. “Stop! You’re going to freak her out!” The other guy nagged.

“How about the both of you shut up hm?” Joongki recommended. The both of them slapped Joongki in the back of his head, “don’t tell us to shut up.”

“Hey I’m Joongki older brother Seung Hun,” He winked. ‘Him and Joongki are so alike,’ Sunny thought. ‘Dumb flirt and Dumber flirt’

“I’m their cousin Yoon Sang Hyun,” He introduced like a proper person. “Finally a guy that can actually introduce their self properly,” Sunny said. Sang Hyun chuckled.

Seung Hun and Joongki looked at each other for a while then realize that she insulted them. “HEY!” they said in unison.

“My name is –“

Sang Hyun cut off Sunny, “Sunny. We saw you on the news.” Sunny nodded thoughtfully. “Come help us cook!” Joongki said. “Can you stir the stew?” Joongki said. Sunny nodded and grabbed a large spoon. She tasted it and looked at Joongki, “oppa this is kind of bland it needs salt.”

 “Salt, gotcha,” Joongki opened the counter and grabbed the bottle of salt and added half a tea spoon in.  “Little of sugar,” Sunny said. Joongki nodded and grabbed the sugar.

Sang Hyun and Seung Hun sat on the high chair and watched them. “Wow, usually if someone criticize his food he would throw a fit,” Sang Hyun whispered to Seung Hun. “Are they dating?” He whispered back. Sang Hyun shrugged, “only one way to find out.”

“Are the both of you dating?” Sang Hyun bluntly asked. Sunny was so surprise that she dropped the big spoon. The hot spoon it Sunny toe and burnt her.

“Ow!”

“Sunny you ok?!” Joongki asked, worried. “Look what you did!” Seung Hun pushed Sang Hyun. Sang Hyun pushed him back, “I didn’t mean to!”

“The both of you treat her up while I finish cooking,” Joongki said aggravated. “It’s ok Joongki, I’m ok,” Sunny reassured. “No, I invited you over here, but you got hurt instead,” Joongki said as he helped Sunny up and set her on the chair at the dinner table.

Sunny smiled, “I never knew you had this side of you.” “What you mean?” Joongki asked, curious. “Everytime I see you, you’re always flirting,” Sunny explained. Joongki smirked and got up, “relax the food almost done.”

For about ten minutes Sunny watched three handsome guys cook. She actually found it actually entertaining. They fooled around and messed with each other.  Sunny would actually find herself giggling.

 

“Food is done!” Sang Hyun said. The boys laid out the plates on the dinner table. “The food looks really good,” Sunny praised.

Joongki fed Sunny a wonton. Sunny gladly ate it and praised that Seung Hun made it really good. The four of them ate all the food and patted their full belly. Sunny burped out making the other three stare at her.

 

 

“I like you,” Seung Hun said. “Think like a lady, burp like a man,” Sang Hyun added. The four of them busted out laughing after hearing that. “Oh shut up,” Sunny said.

After eating Sunny decided to go home before Jay freaked out. “Don’t tear my house when I leave,” Joongki warned. Joongki and Sunny left the house and walked to his car.

“I had a really fun time, thank you oppa,” Sunny sincerely said. “No problem,” Joongki said. ‘Sunny I think I’m falling for you,’ Joongki thought to himself.

“How many boyfriends have you had so far?” Joongki asked. “One, “Sunny replied. “One?!” Joongki exclaimed, surprised. “Is that a bad thing,” Sunny asked him.

“No, I just expected you to have more boyfriends,” Joongki said, stunned. “Well guess what?”   Sunny looked at him curious, “What?”

“I’ll be your next and last husband,” He said with a smug smile. Sunny shook her head and looked the other way. She might seem liked she was annoyed on the outside but in the inside she felt warm and giggly.

Joongki pulled up the front parking lot and turned towards Sunny, “so do I have a chance?” Sunny smirked, ‘two can play as this game.’

Sunny turned towards him and got close to use face, so close that their lips almost touched “I don’t know, you tell me,” Sunny said in a seductively way. Sunny quickly got out the car and laughed to herself.

‘This girl is driving me nuts,’ Joongki slapped his face a couple time to see if what just happened was true.

“I want you to find her,” I said as I passed the spy the picture. He picked it up and took a look at it.

---

“Who is this?” The man asked. “My sister,” I replied. “Do you have a clue where she live?” The man asked. “I’m pretty positive she is still somewhere in Korea,” I said.

“You’re dad is famous, how come none of you found her yet?” The man asked. “My dad is famous, but he hides my sister well,” I explained.

“Is this a recent picture of her?” The man asked. “I don’t know,” I said, as I looked at my little Sunny with Blonde and short hair. “My recent spy spotted her at a shop at Taiwan, but when we searched the whole place for her she was gone. We have tracks that she went back Korea.”

“So the first thing I will do is that I will head to Korea and search for her. Is there a certain place you think she will be?” The man asked. “In Seoul,” I said certain.

“Alright,” The man said as he got up from the chair.

“I need you to find her as soon as possible,” I said before the man left to work.

Two of my friends came and sat down across from me. “Don’t you think you are taking this too far?” One of my friend with blonde hair said.

“No, I need to find my sister. I know sooner or later that man will hurt her physically like he did with my mom and I,” I said. “He will lose his mind soon, so I have to find her quickly,” I said, worried.

“You hired a least thirty spies just to find her,” My other friend with black hair said. I rubbed my temple from the stress that suddenly came into my head, “I don’t care. I just need to find my sister.”