A Day With Jay Part 1.

The Runaway Fiancée

 

 

 

 

Jay woke up and looked at the time on his phone.

1:37 P.M.

“Ughhhh,” Jay groaned as he twisted around in his bed. He slowly got out and stretched. He scratched his disheveled hair and dragged himself out his room. He walked out into the living room and found Sunny wrapped in the white blanket, sleeping on the couch like a little baby angel.

Jay dragged himself over and laid on top of Sunny “Sunnnnnnnyy~” Jay whined. “Get off of me,” Sunny managed to say, after waking up. “I’m hungryyy~” Jay opened his mouth, and pointed towards it.

Sunny quickly covered her nose, “go brush your teeth Jay!” Sunny held in her throw up after smelling Jay’s disgusting morning breath. “No! Unless you cook for me!” Jay begged. He nestled against Sunny, “you’re comfortable.”

“Jay get off of me! You’re heavy!” Sunny complained. Jay ignored her and tried to go back to sleep. Sunny poked her inside cheek with her tongue, and then pushed Jay off of her. Jay hit his head on the glass table and groaned.

“Sunny my bunny I’m hunngwwyyyy!” Jay said in his baby voice. “Shut the hell up,” Sunny said. “Whatever, I’ll call Joongki and tell him to cook for me,” Jay said as he got up and left to his room.

After hearing Joongki name, a smile came upon Sunny’s face.

“I’ll be your next and last husband,” He said with a smug smile. Sunny shook her head and looked the other way. She might seem liked she was annoyed on the outside but in the inside she felt warm and giggly.

Joongki pulled up the front parking lot and turned towards Sunny, “so do I have a chance?” Sunny smirked, ‘two can play as this game.’

Sunny turned towards him and got close to use face, so close that their lips almost touched “I don’t know, you tell me,” Sunny said in a seductively way. Sunny quickly got out the car and laughed to herself.

Sunny got up and stretched. She looked out the on the balcony and automatically though, ‘today will be a good day.’ Sunny walked into the bathroom and sat on the counter. She grabbed her tooth brush and squeezed the tooth paste on it. She brushed her teeth and watched as Jay brush his.

Jay tried yelling at Sunny while brushing his teeth, but ended up spitting all over the washroom counter and mirror. He made Sunny clean it and left the washroom after finishing up.

Sunny finished up and walked out, “what you want to eat today?” “You’re cooking?!” Jay lightened up.

“No, but I’ll pay for breakfast,” Sunny said, lazily. “And maybe buy me air bed,” Sunny added. Jay face expression saddened and rubbed his face as he sat on the couch. Sunny furrowed her eyebrow and sat on the couch across from Jay.

“There’s no need to buy a new bed,” Jay said. “What why?” Sunny asked, not sure if she wanted to hear the answer.

“I’m leaving on tour soon,” Jay broke the news. Sunny tried to speak, but her voice broke every time. “Jay…” Sunny whispered. “You can’t leave me during a time like this,” Sunny pleaded him not to leave.

“Sunny I know you have other friends,” Jay tried to consult with her. “But they don’t know me like you,” Sunny argued.

Sunny rested her arm on her knee and covered her face with her hands. She took deep breaths and held in her feelings, ‘I should be happy for Jay. This is what he wants so I’ll help him.’

“Sunny, if you want me to stay then I will. You know I will,” Jay said, honest. Sunny looked up and shook her head. She put on her lovely smile, “no. I want you to go.”

“You sure?” Jay asked, unsure. Sunny put two thumbs up, “you better go. I’ll see you on television.” Jay got up got and jumped over the glass table and landed on Sunny. He hugged her to death and planted a big kiss on her cheek, “I LOVE YOU SUNNYBUNNY!”

She laughed, “You’re very welcome.” “How about a day with Jay?” Jay asked. “Sure?” Sunny answered, unsure. “Go get dress,” Jay said, as he walked into the kitchen.

He made sweet ice coffee and poured them in a to – go cup. He placed them on the kitchen table and went to get dressed.

He walked into his room and found Sunny digging through her luggage. She pulled out pale shorts with a long sleeve sheer thin cream blouse along with a white beading corset. Jay walked into his closet and pulled out some jeans with a white tee.

Jay went into the bathroom to change while Sunny changed in his room. After finishing up the both of them wore all white retro Jordans. Jay grabbed the coffee and handed one to Sunny.

Jay grabbed the keys to his black BMW convertible and walked out the door after Sunny. “Where should we eat?” Jay asked, as the both of them walked to the elevator.

“I don’t know, what are you in a mood for?” Sunny replied. “Hmm, waffle house!” Jay exclaimed. Sunny agreed.

Jay drove to Waffle House and jumped out the car, “COME ON SUNNY! I’M HUNGRY!” “You’re always hungry, fat ,” Sunny got out the car and walked after Jay.

The both of them sat down on a table and ordered their food. “So today plan is, we eat, we shop, we go hanging till around the end of the day.”

“When are you leaving anyway?” Sunny asked. “Tomorrow night,” Jay replied. Sunny picked him with her fork, “why tell me now?!”

“It never came to my mind, you know how slow I am,” Jay said. The food came and the waitress placed it down on the table. Jay rubbed his hands together and picked up his utensil.

Sunny happily watched as Jay ate. After they finished eating they went shopping and bought tons of clothes, shoes, and etc.

“Oppa, let’s go to the beach,” Sunny said, excited. “In this weather?” Jay asked as he looked at the windy weather and grey clouds. “Comee onnn~” Sunny pleaded.

Jay couldn’t deny it, and accepted it. He wanted to spend every moment he could with his best friend before he left on tour for 3 months.

Jay and Sunny bought a whole bunch of snack for the drive to the beach.

“This ain’t no ing sing a long, so girl why you singing along!” Sunny sang along with the song. “Got my whole crew balling like a C4!” Jay sang along.

Jay changed the song and smile ear to ear when he heard what came on next. “I’M Y AND I KNOW IT!” Jay screamed as he fist pump with one hand with the other one on the wheel.

Sunny couldn’t help but laugh so hard that her stomach started to hurt. After driving for a while, Sunny could spot the beach from afar. “OPPA THE BEACH!” Sunny pointed out. Jay speeded up since his car was the only on the road.

“This is a private beach,” Jay commented. “Then why are we going here for?” Sunny asked, worried that they will get caught.

“We are allowed to come, just have to pay to get in,” Jay replied. ‘You don’t remember this beach Sunny?’ Jay thought.

Jay paid for the parking lot and got out. He grabbed a jacket out of his trunk and placed it over Sunny, “it’s windy. I don’t need you to get sick while I’m gone.”

Jay and Sunny took off their shoes and walked along the shore. “Wow oppa look! You see that dolphin jumping?!” Sunny pointed out.

 

 

Jay slung his arm over Sunny shoulders, “You don’t remember this beach Sunny?” Sunny removed Jay’s arm and looked at him confused. “Remember this beach?” Sunny asked, confused.

“Yeah,” Jay said.

They walked further along on the beach, as Sunny struggled  to think. Sunny eyes bright blinked, “THIS IS WHERE WE MET!”

Sunny could clearly remember every detail now. She remembered when Jay was harsh and angry at the time.

 

SUNNY P.O.V

 

I could feel myself falling asleep as the warm sun hit my skin. There was people here, but not a lot to crowd the whole beach. Not too many. Not too less. But just perfect.

I fixed the ear plug on my ears and changed the song on the itouch. Just when I was about fall back asleep I heard a couple arguing. They slightly to my right and ahead of me. I watched as the girl throw up her hands and turned her head the other way from the boy. Wait. I know that girl. She went to high school with me. She was known as a queenka, but also a . Not being mean. But it was just what I heard.

The boy frustrated rubbed his temple. “You’re cheating on me, now you’re ignoring me?!” The boy yelled.

“A least I told you!” The girl screamed. “Telling me is not going to help, you can’t even talk this out with me!” The boy argued. “I don’t have time for this Jay, I’m breaking up with you,” The girl harshly said. She got up rolled her beach blanket up and left. The boy grabbed the sea shell next to him and threw it into the water.

He laid down and groaned in frustration. The boy, Jay, I assumed bawled his fist so hard that I could see white knuckles. Ew.

I felt bad so I grabbed the red velvet cheese cake out of my bag and walked up to him. “Don’t feel bad, you can find yourself someone better,” I said. I placed the cheese cake down and left to pack my stuff up.

“Wait!” The boy, Jay, sat up and looked at me. “Were you listening to my conversation?” He angrily, asked.

I was a bit annoyed that he got an attitude with me, but I understood better. He was just in a break up, of course, he would be angry.

“I’m sorry. But the both of you were talking so loud that I could hear through my ear plugs. PLUS. I’m right near the both of you,” I said. The both calmed down and looked ahead of him. He sighed.

“I know, how she is, you can do better,” I said. I was right about to leave when he stopped me.

“Wait, you know her?” He asked, without looking at me. “We went to high school together. We wasn’t talking, but wasn’t on good terms either,” I replied. “I’m curious, mind telling me?” He asked.

“I don’t know about that,” I said, unsure. “I’m not going to do anything, I just want to know about my girl –“ He stopped for a second then continue to talk. “My ex a little.”

I picked up my stuff and went to sit next to him. I handed him a fork, “eat the cheesecake. It’ll make you feel better.”

He gladly took the fork and started eating. I sighed and wondered where to begin my story. “It was back in my Junior year, she was a senior. The boy she had a crush on, had a crush on me. The both of us never talked, yet she seem too started to hate on me,” I said. Jay chuckled, “hate on. Seem like her.”

I smiled and continued, “The boy asked me out to prom and I said yes. She found out and got furious. I don’t know where the she got these ideas from, but it’s like a drama. She started to do crazy things just to get his attention. She failed. The boy still went with me.”

I stopped for a moment and looked at Jay. He was smirking.

“She was really pretty, I’ll admit that. But she was a total –ish.”

“Figures,” Jay said as he finished the cheese cake. I looked at the time on my itouch, I had to meet with my dad.

“I have to go, it was really nice meeting you though,” I said as I got up. “I’m Jay by the way,” He introduced himself. “Sunny,” I smiled.

“Thank you, a lot. Forreal. I feel better,” Jay thanks. I smiled, “no problem.”

From that day on. We kept in touch and eventually became the best of friends.

 

 

 

---

 

I am so sorry for the late upload. I been very busy && ill. Thank you for being patient.