Headaches

The Runaway Fiancée

 

In the room, it was dark. The only light that was shone was the moon the beamed into the windows. The light hit Jaejoong making his face paler than it was already.

He leaned back on the papasan chair and rested his hand on his lap.

In front of him was his dearly sister. She was sleeping on the guest room bed. Even though it was dark, her face shined the most to Jaejoong. He reached his hand out to touch Sunny cheeks but suddenly froze.

He was scared. He admitted it.

He was scared that the slightest touch would wake up Sunny, then she would be frightened and leave.

Jaejoong wasn’t ready to let her go yet. Especially when she was right in front of him at this very moment.

“Are you drunk because of me?...” Jaejoong asked quietly.

“Pabo…” Jaejoong bawled his fist up.

Jaejoong eye lid became heavy. He struggled to keep them awake. He wanted to stay by Sunny side, making sure she doesn’t run away.

“Jaejun oppa…” Sunny whispered in his sleep.

This shocked Jaejoong extremely. With a small smile, he fell asleep.

--

“Hey Junsu, this fell out of Sunny pockets when she was in the car,” Yoochun said as he passed Junsu Sunny’s phone and card.

Junsu touched the touch screen and the screen popped out. There was a notice for thirty six missing calls along with forty five text messages.

“Woah.”

The phone lit up and started to ring. The caller I.D. popped up . My Big Ugly Oppa.

“My big ugly oppa? What the –“ Junsu said before Yoochun snatched the phone away from Junsu and picked up the call.

“Sunny! Yah! Are you ok? I told you to pick up when I call!” A male voice screamed worriedly through the phone.

“Umm…” Yoochun said, speechless.

“What the – Who is this?! Why do you have Sunny phone?!”

“I am Yoochun Sunny – Um no I am – wait…” Yoochun was confused who to introduced him as.

“Where is Sunny?!”

“With her brother…” Yoochun looked at Junsu who was peaking into the room where Sunny was at.

The line went quiet for a second.

“Is she…ok?”

Beep Beep. Beep Beep.

“I’m sorry but Sunny phone is about to die. I’ll give you the address to pick her up.”

Wait no…I don’t want to separate her from her brother...She’ll leave when she’s ready.”

“Can I ask who you are?”

Jay. Jaebum Park.”

Jay. Yoochun knew who that was. When he was informed about Sunny’s life from Jaejoong, he told her that she has been staying with him. That he was like another older brother to her.

That when he knew he would trust Jay with his answer.

“I’ll make sure she gets home safe,” Yoochun said before the phone went dead.  “There’re both asleep,” Junsu said.

“I can’t believe Jaejoong is finally with Sunny,” Yoochun whispered. “Yeah…” Junsu said.

“We should get to sleep. I can tell tomorrow is going to be a big day,” Junsu said as he headed towards his room. Yoochun looked around the apartment before turning off the lights.

--

The next morning Sunny woke up with a massive headaches. Sunny looked around the room, it was empty. Sunny started to groan in pain.

“Damn, I shouldn’t drank too much…” Sunny held her hand to her forehead.

“Here maybe this will help,” A male voice said.

Sunny looked up and froze. It was him. The guy she saw at the hotel. The one she thought was her brother.

“You’re that guy…” Sunny said softly.

The massive headache ran through Sunny once again. She leaned back on the bed board and groaned.

“Drink it,” Junsu offered. He sat on the edge of the bed and handed Sunny the tea.

Sunny sipped on the tea and silently watched Junsu. He smiled at her, “you must be wondering where your brother is.”

At the sentence, Sunny dropped the tea on her lap. It went through the blanket burning her lap. “Ah!”

Junsu jumped to his feet and tore the blanet off of her. Sunny cream skirt was now stained with the tea. Sunny stood silently as she watched Junsu clean the tea off her lap with his handkerchief.

 ‘My brother…’

Junsu looked up at Sunny and found the lost look in her eyes.

“Get up,” Junsu said as he helped Sunny get out of bed. “Go wash up, there should be an extra tooth brush in there also with shampoo and other stuff,” Junsu pointed at the door in the room.

Sunny feet touched the hard wood floor making her shiver. She stood for moment still lost and possibly hurt.

Junsu softly picked her up, bridal style and walked towards the wash room. He opened the door with a free hand and set her down. “I’ll leave some clothes for you on the bed,” Junsu said as he the lights and shut the door.

Junsu walked out of the room and went towards Jaejoong room. He grabbed the biggest tee shirt he could find along with shorts.

He walked back into the guest room where Sunny were staying at and set the clothes down on the bed. He heard the shower head turn on. He closed the door to the bed room and went into his room.

He checked his phone.

Two miss calls from Jaejoong.