Crushing on Him

The Runaway Fiancée

 

Jay woke up and looked around. ‘I must’ve fallen asleep on the couch while watching after Sunny.’

‘Sunny!’

Jay stared at the empty couch across from him. “I swear she was right there last night sleeping her off!” Jay quickly searched the whole complex. He searched the kitchen, rooms, bathroom, and the balcony. “AHHHHH STOP GIVING ME SO MUCH TROUBLE DAMNIT!”

Jay stomach started to growl. Jay stared at his stomach, and then shrugged. “Sunny can wait, hunger comes first.” He happily walked into the kitchen and made him some food.

 

-

 

“Thank you so much,” Sunny said, gratefully. She grabbed her luggage from the maid and placed them into the trunk of the cab. “I called the troll truck company. They should have your car done when you get there,” the maid said. Sunny slightly bowed to her,” thank you so much.”

“Please stay safe Sunny,” the maid said, worried. Sunny nodded and got in the cab, “tell my aunt I’ll contact her soon.”

The maid nodded and watched as the cab drove off. Sunny gave the cab and told him the address of the toll truck place. The man nodded drove to the place. Sunny stared out the window and listened to her ipod. About twenty minutes they finally reached the toll truck place. Sunny paid the man and got out. She got her luggage and walked into the building.

Sunny walked up to the receptionist and asked for her car. “Ah Miss Lee your car is ready. Just go through that door.” Sunny pulled her luggage behind her and went through the door she was told too.

In front of her was her beautiful white Acura. One of the workers gave Sunny her keys. Sunny opened the back trunk and threw her luggage into the trunk. Sunny got into the driver’s seat and sighed.

She leaned her head back and fought the tears that were attempting to come out. Sunny started her engine and drove off. Sunny decided to head to the flea market to get some food for lunch. Sunny got out the car and the sun light hit her fair skin.

Half way walking into the flea market, Sunny could hear whispers. “IT’S LEE SOONKYU!” Reporters came out of nowhere. They started to attack Sunny with questions about the wedding and her personal life. Sunny tried walking away, but the reported blocked her way. People started to join the crowd making it harder for Sunny to get through.

“Please get out of my way!” Sunny begged.

One of the reporters accidently pushed Sunny, making her fall.  “Get up,” a manly voice said. Sunny ground felt someone pulling her up.  The person wrapped his jacket around Sunny blocking her from the flashy photography. He shoved their way through the crowd. “Do you have your car keys?” The manly voice said. “Yea.”

“Who are you?” Sunny asked. “Just opened your car,” The man said in a more demanding voice.

Sunny sight was still blocked by the jacket but she still managed to find her keys by feeling her way through her purse. She handed the man her keys. The man opened Sunny’s driver seat and pushed her in.

Sunny quickly took the jacket off and found Jonghun shoving through the reporters who was throwing questions at him. “Jonghun…” Sunny said in awe.

Jonghun was having a hard time getting through so Sunny came up with a plan. Sunny hit her horn button. The honk was loud making everyone distracted. Sunny catched the glimpse of Jonghun smirking. He ran to his car and got in.

Jonghun signaled her to follow him. She nodded and carefully drove out the parking lot. “Get the hell out my way or I’ll run all of you over!” Sunny screamed in the car. Sunny followed him and they ended up at a musical performance building.

Sunny parked her car next to Jonghun and got out the car.  She locked her car and then faced Jonghun. “What are we doing here?” Sunny asked. “You’ll see,” Jonghun said. The both of them walked into the building and Jonghun was greeted by many people.

He walked to a big door that had the number twenty four on it. He pushed on the door and went in. Sunny followed him and looked around the big spacious room. It had a huge stage along with many seating having the century feeling.

Sunny stood in front of the stage and looked around the place. Sunny heard music sounds from the stage. Sunny looked at the stage to see Jonghun playing the guitar.

 

 

“You ,” Sunny said as she got on stage. Jonghun was taken aback by surprise, “you .” Sunny laughed and spun around on stage.

“Just joking!” Sunny giggled.

 

 

Sunny sat on the stage and watched Jonghun as he played soft melodies. “I find it funny, “Jonghun said out of the blues. “What’s funny?” Sunny asked.

“How we got to know each other,” Jonghun said. Sunny laughed as she recalled the moment she jumped into his car. “

Moments passed by and they continued to laugh, joke, talk, and play around. Jonghun even taught Sunny how to play the guitars. At the end of the day they were sitting on the edge of the stage dangling their legs.

Sunny stared at his side profile while he sang and play the guitar. Sunny was so memorized by him. Every time she heard him sing or play the guitar her heart would just flutter.

Sunny snapped out of her daze and jumped off the stage. “Uh – uh I have to go. I had a fun time really! Thank you! Bye!” Sunny yelled as she ran out the room. “Uh- ok, bye” Jonghun said, confused.

Sunny ran out the room. She leaned on the door from the outside and placed a hand on her fluttering heart. ‘I’m not falling for him. I just met him!’  “JAY!” Sunny screamed.

Sunny ran to her car and quickly drove to Jay’s complex. She rapidly knocked on the door waiting for Jay to open the door.

“WHY THE FU –“ Jay angrily said as he opened the door. Sunny tackled Jay down onto the floor. “Owf!” Jay groaned. “JAY ASAP WE NEED TO TALK LIKE ASAP! LIKE LIKE ASAP!” Sunny got up and walked around in circles.

“Maybe after we head to the hospital to check if I broke a spine,” Jay groaned.  “GET UP! THIS IS SERIOUS! I THINK I FOUND A CRUSH!” Sunny quickly said. “WHAT?!” Jay got off the floor quickly.

“YOU WHAT?! I HAD TO DEAL WITH A MARRIAGE SUNNY NOW I GOTTA DEAL WITH A DATING SUNNY?! No. No. No! You live in my house you obey my rules. You. Can. Not. Have. A. B – F” Jay laid out the rules.

“I absolutely agree,” Joongki said as he entered the open door. “Why I agree?” Joongki continued. “Cause you’re taken by MEEEEEE.”

Jay and Sunny stood in their spot looking at Joongki, expressionless. “I think having him as a boyfriend is worse than living with me,” Jay said. “What’s his name?” Jay asked.

“Jonghun, the boy that carried me here the other time!” Sunny said. “Wow the handsome guy. Smart choice,” Jay said in amazement. “Ahem, someone still here!” Joongki said.

Jay and Sunny looked at Joongki then ignored him. “He took me to this musical place and he started to play the guitar AND IT SOUNDED LIKE AN ANGEL,” Sunny boasted, as Jay and she walked into the kitchen. “Comes back from California and ignores me,” Joongki secretly acted like he punched Jay from behind.

Jay phone started to ring. “Oppa don’t leave,” Sunny said when she knew it was from work. Jay looked at the caller I.D and picked up.

“Hello?

“Yeah I’ll be there.”

“Ok.”

“Bye.”

“Jay!” Sunny pleaded. “You always leave me when I need you the most!” Sunny stomped the floor and pouted. “Sorry Sunny! Love you bye!” Jay kissed Sunny cheeks and sprinted out the house. Before he slammed the door, “WATCH ME ON TV TONIGHT!”

“YOU STUPID UGLY TAEYANG MOHAWK WANNABE JERK!” Sunny yelled, moodily.

Sunny turned around and faced Joongki. “Are you hungry?” Joongki asked. Sunny shook her head. Just when she thought she was fine her stomach growl. Her face started to flush pink.

Joongki chuckled, “how about I cook?” Sunny titled her head in curiosity, “you cook? Joongki nodded, “yeah, why you amazed?”

“Yeah, maybe it just me cause I always cook for Jay,” Sunny said. “How about we head to the grocery store and buy some food?” Joongki said.

Sunny immediately said, “No!”

“Why?”

“Lee Soonkyu daughter of CEO Corp Mr.Lee was founded in the flea market shopping. But it seemed like she left too soon after getting there when she was being thrown questions at by the reporters,” the lady from the TV news said.

“That’s why,” Sunny pointed out. Joongki smirked at Sunny, “I got an idea.” Joongki ran into Jay’s room and grabbed a huge hoodie and a pair of sun glasses. Joongki helped Sunny wear Jay’s hoodie.

“Ready?” Joongki asked.

Sunny smiled, “Ready.”