Party Party!

The Runaway Fiancée

 

[To really get in the mood of this chapter play this song by Jay! ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEkgj-SYU-8

If it ends...Play it again! Lol just in till you finish reading this chapter.]

 

---

 

After taking a nice shower, Sunny put on a robe, and slapped some moisture on her face and body. She walked into Jay’s walk in closet where Sunny clothes were at.

She scanned through her clothes. “What should I wear…?” Sunny thought. ‘Only if I had my whole closet back at home.’

Sunny settled on cream lace skirt that came to her belly button and stopped a couple inches from her and a black and cream stripe and sleeveless halter blouse top. “Not to dressy but not too casual.” She threw the clothes on the bed and walked back into the bathroom. 

She began to do her makeup. Her eyes were dramatic from the eyeliner, but her face was soft and natural. She touched up on some powder and was finished. She looked at herself in the mirror.

Sunny started to curl her brunette hair. Sunny noticed that her hair gotten really long. She remembered how the stylist didn’t like her short hair and placed extension in her head for her wedding. She smiled in satisfaction and walked out the bathroom.

She slipped off the robe and wore the clothes she picked. She walked into the walk in closet to look at the the full length mirror. Sunny tucked in blouse into her skirt and wore black heels.

Sunny walked out the closet and looked at the time. 7:15. P.M. Sunny spritz some perfume on and walked out Jay’s one bed room apartment. 

 She locked the door with the spare key that Jay gave to her. She walked into the elevator and pressed the parking building button.

The elevator took her to the parking building lot. Sunny walked over to her car and got in. She started the engine and drove to Joongki house.

Jay and Joongki ran everywhere making sure everything was correct. Jay made sure the guest came and Joongki made sure the food and decoration was correct.

Jay looked at his wrist watch. 7:51.

“Should I invite Jonghun?” Jay asked. “NO!” Joongki argued. “He had her the whole day yesterday, today is our day.”

Jay shook his head and decided to text Jonghun anyway. “You , I thought you was on my side,” Joongki sneere.

Jay brushed off Joongki and laughed.

“OH OH OH SHE’S HERE!” Taeyeon, Sunny’s friend, yelled coming down the stairs. Everyone turned off the lights and hid.

Sunny got out the car and noticed the empty drive way. “Is anyone home?” Sunny said to herself. She locked the car with the button on her car remote key.

Sunny walked towards the entrance of the door and pressed the doorbell. No one answered. She pressed it again. No one.

Aggravated she puffed her cheeks. “Did that punk invite me over and no one is even home?”

Sunny turned the door knob and it opened. Sunny widen her eyes and walked further into the house. She know there was a light switch somewhere near the door and searched for it in the dark.

When she felt it she the lights.

“SURPRISE!”

Sunny was taken back and stumbled a few steps back. Her back hit the door and she placed a hand over her heart.

All of Sunny friends were here in the same house with her, on the day of her birthday. Sunny pointed at the decorations and giggled.

 

 

“Happy Birthday!” Jay and Joongki popped out. They popped a popper above of Sunny letting the string fall on top of Sunny.

“Is this all of this for me?” Sunny asked, stunned.

“Every single of it baby,” Jay replied.

Sunny pulled Joongki and Jay into a hug.

“Thank you so much guys,” Sunny thanks.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNY!” A group of girls pushed Jay and Joongki away and hugged Sunny.

Sunny talked to her friends and chatted. When it was dinner time, everyone gathered outside Joongki’s backyard and sat on the long table.

“Wow our Sunny is getting old now,” one of their friends, Seulong pointed out. Sunny playfully stuck a tongue out, making everyone laugh.

After eating everyone danced and took pictures. “Sunny go stand by Jay!” Tiffany yelled.

Jay pulled Sunny closer to him and smiled.

Flash!

Sunny pulled apart from Jay and smiled. He was wearing white skinnies slacks along with a yellow dress shirt.

“You look handsome oppa,” Sunny smiled. “You look beautiful Sunny,” Jay wrapped his arms around Sunny and gave her a tight squeeze. Sunny returned his hug.

“Excuse but it’s my turn to get a hug from the birthday girl,” a male voice said. Sunny turned around and was taken back. “Jonghun!”

Jonghun held out his arms which Sunny walked into. Sunny looked up at Jonghun and her cheeks turned pink. “I can’t stay for long, I’m going back on the tour,” Jonghun broke the news.

Sunny pouted. The tour was two long months. “Don’t worry I’ll be back soon,”  Jonghun gave Sunny another hug. He noticed she was wearing the gift he gave her for her birthday under her halter blouse.

Jonghun touched the Tiffany’s key chain necklace that had diamonds on it with Sunny name engraved on it. Sunny smiled, “I like the gift a lot.”

“I’m glad,” Jonghun slipped his hand into Sunny’s. “I’ll miss you,” He whispered. “I will too,” Sunny whispered back.

They gave each other one last hug before Jonghun will leave. “Take care man,” Jay shook hands with Jonghun. “Not coming back on the tour?” Jonghun asked.

Jay shook his head, “I have someone I have to watch over.” Jay threw his long arm around Sunny shoulders. Sunny smiled and slipped an arm around Jay’s waist.

“I guess I have nothing to worry about since she’s in good hands,” Jonghun said. Sunny gave him a last smile before he left. Sunny eyes were getting warm as she watched him leave.

Jonghun turned around and winked at Sunny before he walked out the doors. Jay squeezed Sunny shoulders,” It’s okay.”

From afar Joongki was watching. Sunny eyes clearly read that she liked him, so as for Jonghun.

He looked down at his wine glass and smiled like an idiot. “What’s with the stupid face?” A female voice asked.

Joongki looked at and found Sunny in front of him. “Watching my girl with another man,” Joongki put on a fake smile, and acted like he was joking.

Sunny bought it and laughed. Sunny honestly didn’t know that Joongki liked her. She thought his talks were jokes, because he surely made it that way.

“Care for a dance?” Joongki asked. Sunny nodded and walked towards the living room where people were dancing. The dark light was dim with the white lights flashing from the top making it seem like it was a club.

Joongki and Sunny were swaying to the music. Whatever seemed for like a long time, the music cut off.

The flashing lights were turn off and it was turned back on with a spot light in the center where Sunny was.

Joongki looked at Jay and got the signal. Seung Hun handed Joongki the chair. Joongki placed the chair behind Sunny and made her sit down.

“What’s going on?” Sunny asked. Everyone snickered and got out the spot light. Sunny was about to get up when music started playing.

Jay started to sing and dance along to the new song he wrote, Star. Some of AOM and Jay other friends backed him up with the dancing. Sunny placed both of her hands over .

 

[Imagine him wearing white skinnies and a yellow button down shirt lol]

 

She started to smile brightly as she watched Jay and his friends dance and sing. She loved the melody so much that she started to sway her head to it. 

“Baby you are my star,” Jay sang the last line to the song.

Sunny was so touched that she hopped off of her seat and hugged Jay. Jay laughed and swung her around.

Everybody started to cheer and clap.

“HOLD UP HOLD UP! We have one last surprise! Joongki shouted through the crowd. “Bring it out hyung!”

The spot light turned off and the lights became dim.

Seunghun, Sang Hyun, and some other friends were rolling out a table with a cake. Sunny eyes lit up at the cake. It was a two tier cake that was white with yellow icing details and beautiful yellow roses on it.

“Make a wish!” everyone shouted.

Sunny smiled. She closed her eyes and made a wish. Sunny opened her eyes and blew out the candles.

After eating cakes, everyone handed Sunny gifts. Jay handed Sunny her gift from him. It was such a small box that Sunny thought it was going to be jewelry.

“Thanks oppa,” Sunny said as she opened the box. Sunny eyes literally almost popped out when she looked inside the small box.

It was a LEXUS car key. Everyone gasped and became envious at the gift. Sunny dropped the box on her lap and looked up at Jay. Jay gave her a warming smile.

“It took me a hella long time to think about this gift. Then I thought how you help me started this career for me. If it wasn’t for you then I wouldn’t be making all this money or performing all these shows. I think everybody knows what you’re going through. How hurt and destroyed you feel right now. I want you to know that I will always be here for you and take care of you. So I wanted to find a gift that I thought would show how I appreciate you Sunny,” Jay said, meaningfully.

Everyone was touched and cheered for Sunny and Jay. The way Jay spoke was so meaningful that a tear slipped out of Sunny eyes.

“Hey Jay I’m your best friend so why the hell did I get a pair of shoes for my birthday!” Joongki joked.

Everyone laughed and teased Jay about what they want for their birthday. “Oh shut the up,” Jay laughed.

Everyone hanged out more, drank, danced, talked, and ate, anything they wanted to do. When it reached around three in the morning everyone decided to go home.

Joongki told Sunny to meet him outside in the backyard. He was swinging on the patio chair.

Joongki was looking at the moon while the chair swung back and forth. He was disturbed when he heard heels clicking towards him. 

“What’s up oppa?” Sunny said as she plotted herself next to him. “You were so busy with opening other people gifts that I forgot to give you mines,” Joongki said as he handed her a sliver wrapped box.

Sunny carefully tore the sliver wrapping and looked at the blue Tiffany’s box that had white ribbons holding the box together.

She opened the box and found a sliver chain bracelet with the exact same Tiffany key chain with diamonds. Except that it didn’t have any engraving on it.

Sunny slipped on the bracelet and held it out in front of her. The moon light helped made it shine.

‘Just like Jonghun gift…’

“You like it?” Joongki asked. Sunny smiled and nodded.

“A lot.”