Soccer Game?

The Runaway Fiancée

 

Jaejoong sat in his seat, thinking. He finally found her, he found his little sister that he swear on his life he would never stop in till he saw her.

He smiled softly and closed his eyes.

“So you’re saying you want to get back at appa?” Sunny asked, stunned. She didn’t want to doubt her brother, but their dad was a strong leader that owned many company.

“I know I can do it, no…We, we can do it Sunny,” Jaejoong said, strongly about his answer.

“I don’t know oppa,” Sunny said, undeceive.

Jaejoong leaned back on his big chair behind his desk while Sunny walked around his office, looking at his stuff.

“I have a plan, but it could only happen if you help me,” Jaejoong said. “You, me, Junsu, and Yoochun can bring him down. I can’t forgive him for what he did to us Sunny,” Jaejoong said, firmly.

Sunny sat in one of the chairs that was placed in front of his desk. She looked at Jaejoong, worried. After a moment, she thought about it.

“Ok…I’ll help you,” Sunny said.

“And we too,” Yoochun and Junsu chipped as they walked through the doors.

“Ok, this is the plan. Sunny will some how make up with appa. Then when she does, we will wait in till she become second in line for the company. Once that happen then we will buy their stocks. Once their stock goes down…We bring him down,” Jaejoong explained.

He his computer and looked at the stock market online. He smirked and bought the first stock his dad owned.

--

Joongki was walking around the park, minding his own business. He wanted to get out of the house for a while and get come fresh air.

While walking he spotted a familiar girl on the bridge looking out onto the water.

“Sunny.”

Sunny turned her head and looked at Joongki.

“Oppa…”

Joongki smiled at her and walked up to her. He leaned back on the bridge supporter and looked at Sunny.

“Why are you here?” Joongki asked.

“Thinking that’s all, what about you?” Sunny asked. “Same thing, where’s that Jonghun guy?”

“On tour,” Sunny said, disappointed. “What are you doing today?” Joongki asked. “Umm, I don’t know I guess,” Sunny replied.

“Then come with me!” Joongki grabbed her wrist and ran towards his car. “Where are we going?!” Sunny asked.

“To my soccer game!” 

 

---

 

Sorry for the short chapter! I promise the next one will be longer!