Finally meeting Jaejoong

The Runaway Fiancée

 

After talking with Jaejoong on the phone, Junsu went to check up on Sunny. He opened the bed room and found the clothes he gave her on the bed.

‘She didn’t change?’

Junsu walked towards the washroom and knocked on the door. “Sunny are you in there?” No answer.

“Sunny?”

Junsu slowly opened the door and looked around. Junsu panicked when Sunny wasn’t in the bathroom. He rushed outside to the living room that was connected to the kitchen.

There was sticky note on the counter.

‘Don’t worry about me.’

--

Sunny took the cab back to Jay’s apartment and silently walked into the place. She walked into the room and found it empty.

She found him asleep on the bed. She walked up to him and crouched down to get a better look. Dark circles were under his eyes and could be clearly shown that he haven’t got a wink of sleep.

“Sorry oppa…” Sunny whispered.

She walked into the closet and changed into a pair of jeans, beige v neck, along with a black blazer.

She fixed her makeup and grabbed her black pumps. She walked into the living room and found her gift and letter on the coffee table.

Sunny picked up the items and looked at it. She looked through the letter.

‘Honda Corp.’

“He must be there right now…”

Sunny slipped on her black pumps, grabbed her car keys, and walked out. She drove to the Honda Corporation building and walked towards the entrance. Sunny stood in front of the building.

Sunny hesitated if she should walk in or not. Sunny took a step forward then stopped. Her heart started to beat rapidly as her heart got nervous.

Yoochun who just back from a meeting was walking towards the entrance. He noticed a girl standing there looking at the building. He walked past her and walked through the sliding doors.

He turned around to catch a glance and stopped in his tracks.

“Sunny?!”

“Something wrong hyung?” His assistant asked. Yoochun handed his assistant his suit case. “Take this back to my office and get the form ready for me.”

His assistant nodded and left. Yoochun walked back outside and towards Sunny.

“Sunny?”

Sunny snapped out of her daze and looked at Yoochun.  “You’re that guy from the hotel.”

Yoochun nodded, “are you here to see Jaejoong?”

Sunny became silent for a moment then answered him.

“I don’t know…”

 “Follow me,” Yoochun said. He walked towards the entrance and looked back. Sunny was walking a couple steps behind him.

Workers bowed at Yoochun as he walked past by. They also stared at Sunny as she followed behind Yoochun.

Yoochun walked over to the elevator and pressed the up button. The door opened and Yoochun and Sunny stepped in.

Yoochun pressed a button that went up for a long time. Yoochun looked over at Sunny who was nervously fidgeting with her fingers.

Once the door opened Yoochun led Sunny to Jaejoong office. He opened the double door to reveal a luxurious office.

“Make yourself comfortable, Jaejoong will be done with his meeting soon,” Yoochun said as he left.

  Yoochun walked towards the sectary desk.

“Send Jaejoong a message saying Sunny is here in his office,” Yoochun said. “Who is that?” She asked.

“You’ll find out soon,” Yoochun said and walked towards his office.

Jaejoong was in the meeting room, bored out of his mind. The only thing he could concentrate on was Sunny.

A man silently entered the meeting room and walked over to where Jaejoong was sitting. He handed Jaejoong a piece of paper and left.

Jaejoong raised a eyebrow at his assistant. His assistant shrugged his shoulder. Jaejoong read the letter and widened his eyes.

“Daejoon, I have to go. Stay back and tell me what happened later,” Jaejoong whispered. “What? Why?”

“Sunny in my office,” Jaejoong gathered his stuff and left silently.

Once he stepped out the meeting room, he started running towards the elevator. He got in the elevator and pressed a button.

Once the elevator opened, he dashed towards his office, and stopped in front of his office doors.

He placed his hand on the knob and opened the door. Sunny was standing by his desk looking at the old family picture on his desk.

“After all this time, after all they did to you, what he did to you…you still have this?” Sunny asked.

“Sunny…”

Sunny turned around and faced Jaejoong. Tears were running out of her beautiful brown eyes.

“How could you oppa? How could you leave me like that?” Sunny croaked out. Jaejoong took a step towards Sunny.

“DON’T GET NEAR ME!”

Jaejoong froze in his spot and widened his eyes. The moment she said those words, was the time his heart shattered.

“Sunny please let me explain,” Jaejoong tried talking to her.

“There nothing to explain!” Sunny argued.

“Everything I wrote in the letter was true, I look for you Sunny. I never stopped thinking about you or umma,” Jaejoong eyes were on the verge of tears.

His heart was broken. His sister was here talking to him, but not the way he imagined.

“Ever since you left I had to take all the blame. I had to get married to some guy I didn’t know and ran away from the wedding ceremony. Now I’m hiding from dad. Why? Because you left!” Sunny yelled, angrily.

“I’m sorry…” Jaejoong said, sincerely.

“I am truly Sorry Sunny…”

Jaejoong wrapped his arms around his little sister.

“I promise, I’ll fix everything.”