Seconds Left to Go

The Runaway Fiancée

 

 

 

“What room is Lee Soonkyu checked in?” Jaejoong asked the reception lady. “I’m sorry sir but we’re not allowed to give out personal information,” The lady replied. “I am a business partner,” Jaejoong replied. “I’m sorry sir but –“

The lady eyes squinted at the computer information then look back up at Jaejoong. “I’m sorry sir but she checked out an hour ago,” the reception lady said.

“ARRGGHHHH!” Jaejoong screamed into his pillow. He faced the ceiling and sprawled his arms over the bed. “I can’t believe we lost her AGAIN,” Yoochun twirled a pen around his fingers. “I still don’t get it, why did she think YOU is her brother,” Jaejoong asked, annoyed that his own sister mistaken another guy for him.

Yoochun placed his arm on his knee and rested his chin on his fist. He strongly looked at Junsu and wondered why Sunny confused him for Jaejoong. “Because Yoochun called me Jun instead of Junsu,” Junsu pointed out. “No no no! I meant to say Jaejoong but his old name slip out by mistake,” Yoochun said.

Yoochun spotted something glistening by Junsu necklace. Yoochun dropped his mouth to the floor and pointed at the dog tag necklace, “THAT’S WHY!”

“What?!” Junsu asked. “You have Jaejoong necklace on!” Yoochun pointed at Junsu accusingly. “WHAT?!” Jaejoong stood up from the bed and strode towards Junsu. Junsu shrieked and hid his head. Yoochun pulled Junsu back up straightly while Jaejoong yanked the necklace off of him.

“Why do you have this on?!” Jaejoong screamed. “I DIDN’T KNOW!” Junsu shrunk to the floor. “I didn’t know honestly!”

“I told everyone to hands off this necklace!” Jaejoong yelled, angrily. “I forgot! I’m sorry!” Junsu apologize. Jaejoong angrily threw the necklace across the room. “How many times do I have to lose her?!”

Frustrated, he started to throw things across the room. “Jaejoong calm down! This is the hotel room not your house!” Yoochun said, worried. Jaejoong jumped onto the couch and covered his face into his hands. “I can’t believe I lost my sister.”

Junsu sat next to Jaejoong and placed a reassuring hand on his shoulders. “We’ll find her, don’t worry.” “I need to find her now. We drop a lot of business partners so we could find time to find my sister. I even dragged the both of you into this. Now I’m feeling even more guilty than ever,” Jaejoong mumbled.

“You didn’t drag us into this,” Yoochun said.

“We dragged ourself into this to help you, our bestfriend. We will finish to this to the end with you,” Junsu added.

Jaejoong removed his face from his hands and looked at his friends. He smirked, “Thanks.” Suddenly there was a knock outside Jaejoong room. Junsu walked over to the door and opened it. It was their assistant, Aesu.

“Sir, there someone who would like you to call them,” Aesu looked straightly at Jaejoong. “I’m not taking any business call. Tell them I reject everything they have to offer,” Jaejoong leaned back on the couch and closed his eyes.

“This is concerning about your sister,” Aesu added. Jaejoong eyes lit up and quickly walked over to Aesu. “Who is it?!” Jaejoong asked.

“He was the man from the meeting, he told me to give you this letter,” Aesu handed Jaejoong a white folded letter. Jaejoong opened it up to find place with a time written beside it.

 

Downtown Café

Today at 8 P.M. Sharp.

 

“Downtown café?” Junsu asked. “It’s one block down from this hotel sir,” Aesu said. Jaejoong thanks Aesu and bid her goodbye as she left.

“So are you going to go?” Yoochun asked. “Of course, since the spy doing a horrible job tracking down one girl, looks like I’m going to do it myself,” Jaejoong said. He looked at his wrist watch. 7:39.

He grabbed his suit jacket off the rack and walked out the door, “I’m going to meet up with the person.”

Jaejoong slipped on his jacket and quickly ran to the elevator. The letter clearly read eight p.m. sharp. Sharp means on time. If he didn’t make it on time, who knows what would happen. Jaejoong repeatedly pressed the down button to the elevator.

Ding

It opened and Jaejoong go in quickly. He pressed the lobby button and then pressed the closed door button. He looked at his wrist watch. 7:42. He had a least eighteen minutes to get to the café. The moment the elevator door open, he dashed out.

He grabbed a taxi and quickly told the driver to drive to the café. When he finally reach the café it was 7:59 with only a few seconds to go. Jaejoong paid the driver and ran off into the restaurant. He opened the door to find the place empty.

Jaejoong looked at his wrist watch. There was still thirty seconds to go.

“You made it.”

Jaejoong turned around and his eyes were soon consumed with confusion.

 

--- 

 

 

 

A/N: I made this story for those Jonghun lovers from my other story Our Difference is now the Same! But it seem like there are more Joongki lovers 0-0. I know who I originally wanted Sunny with, but now im confused. Lol. Who do you want yo see Sunny with?!