First Date with Choi Jonghun PT. 2

The Runaway Fiancée

 

As they made it to the island, the yacht parked, and the couple got off. “Sir where are we heading first, Mr. Choi?” Sunny asked Jonghun.

“To the village of course,” Jonghun replied.

They walked side by side towards the village. Sunny felt like she was on Jeju, but more peaceful. Jonghun looked at Sunny and was quickly taken back. The way she looked in the sun was stunning.

He smiled to himself and was grateful that she was here on this day with him. When they got closer to the village, it was almost like a flea market.

“Omo,” Sunny excitedly pointed at the village. They walked over to the stands and looked around.

“Wow this is beautiful,” Sunny said she as picked up the silver bracelet with crystals hanging on it. “Want it?” Jonghun asked. Sunny shook her head and placed it down.

Sunny went on to the next stand leaving Jonghun behind. “How much is this bracelet?” Jonhun asked. The told Jonghun the price and he paid her. Before Jonghun left, the lady stopped him.

“I see a mystery future for you with her,” The lady said. Jonghun blinked shocked a couple of time before thanking her. He ran off to catch up with Sunny. ‘Future?’  Jonghun thought.

The thoughts of them together in the future made him smile inside.

After shopping and looking for long time, Jonghun took Sunny to go fishing. A small open roof jeep was prepared for Jonghun to drive to the fishing area. Him and Sunny put the fishing equipment in the back and got in the jeep.

“Ready?” Jonghun asked as he started the engine. Sunny nodded, excited. “I haven’t been fishing in a long time.”

“When was the last time you went fishing?” Jonghun asked as they drove. “When my brother was still around,” Sunny whispered.

Jonghun became quiet when she mentioned her brother. “Well, seems like you’re going to be fishing with me now.”

Sunny smiled and raised her hands to feel the air. Sooner or later they reached their destination. Sunny was completely taken back by the sight. It was absolute amazing.

There was nobody in view, which pleased Sunny. There was a single pier going out. The water was clearl and blue just like the sky. The sun was shining so bright that it was hard for Sunny to see.

Jonghun handed her a pair of shades and got out the car. Sunny jumped out the car and ran towards the beach.

“Sunnt can you –“

Jonghun stopped talking when he looked up. Sunny was nowhere to be found. “Sunny?!” Jonghun looked around and stopped when he found her by the shore. He calmed down and got the fishing equipment.

He hold the two fishing pole in one hand and box of hooks/etc in the other. He jogged towards Sunny. “Ready to go fishing?”

Sunny nodded and grabbed a fishing pole from Jonghun. They both walked towards the pier.

“I am so exicited! Let’s catch a big fish then cook it!” Sunny said. Jonghun laughed and nodded. When they reach the end of the pier, they sat down and let their legs dangle off the pier. Jonghun got one fishing pole ready and gave it to Sunny.

“You know how to do it?” Jonghun aksed.

“Yeah…..noo…”

Jonghun chuckled and put one arm around Sunny. He put both of his hands on top of hers and showed her the correct way to do it.

Sunny cheeks burned up, but luckily Jonghun was wearing shades and couldn’t see it.

“Alright, so pull back…and throw the line into the water,” Jonghun said. Sunny pulled back with the help with Jonghun and threw the line forward.

“So now, we wait. If you feel the pole move, reel the fish up.”

Sunny nodded and waited. “So Jonghun…Why did you ask me on a date?”

Jonghun was not prepared for this question at all. He didn’t know she would ask him that in the first place.

“That is for me to know and for you to find out,” Jonghun replied, simply. Sunny shoved Jonghun shoulders lightly.

She puffed her cheeks and slightly frown.

Jonghun laughed and pinched her cheeks, “I’ll tell you when I am ready.”  “What is your impression of me Sunny?” Jonghun asked.

“That is for me to know and for you to find out,” Sunny replied, mocking Jonghun. He slightly frown playfully, “don’t mock me.”

Sunny poked her tongue out and laughed.

Sunny felt her pole moving.

“OH OH OH! JONGHUN IT’S MOVING!” Sunny shouted.

“Reel it in!”

Sunny reeled it in but in the end she ended up getting nothing. She poked her inside cheek with her tongue like she always do when she get mad.

Jonghun laughed, “It’s ok. Try it again.” Sunny threw the line back into the water but ended up throwing the whole fishing pole.

“Oh no!” Sunny reached out to get it.

“Sunny wait you might –“

SPLASH!”

“Fall.”

Jonghun started to laugh so hard that his stomach started to hurt. “Aish! Help me up!” Jonghun held out a hand and helped up Sunny.

When she got back on the pier her bathing suit was showing through her clothes. “Um …”

Jonghun took off his grey shirt and gave it to Sunny. “I know we’re going swimming later but it seems like you are uncomfortable.”

“Thanks.”

Before Sunny put on the shirt, Jonghun noticed her body. Her wet clothes held on tightly onto her body. It showed her curves and everything.

Jonghun started to feel hot inside.

Sunny noticed his toned body and felt the same way too.

Jonghun coughed awkwardly and sat back down. Sunny did the same. “My fishing pole,” Sunny pouted.

“It’s ok, use mines. We can share,” Jonghun offered. Jonghun gave Sunny the fishing pole and sat behind her, “this time don’t drop the pole.”

Jonghun realized what he did and froze. Sunny cheeks heated up again. ‘How many times will my cheeks burn?!’

After fishing and swimming for hours, it started to get dark. “That was so much fun!” Sunny looked up at Jonghun. Jonghun was shirtless and was only in his swim shorts.

Sunny was in her bikini and wore Jonghun shirt since her clothes was still wet. “I have one last place to show before we head back home. Sunny nodded.

They got back in the jeep and headed towards a pent house. “Wow this place is amazing,” Sunny complimented. “Really? It’s mines. My parents’ pent house is on the other side of the island,” Jonghun boasted.

“We smell like beach water so I guess you wanted to wash up before doing something else,” Jonghun said.

Jonghun led Sunny a room down the hall way. He opened the double doors and showed Sunny the room. “This is the guest room.”

“The washroom is there and I’ll leave come clothes on the bed when you come out,” Jonghun said.

Sunny nodded and walked towards the washroom. After washing up and doing her business she put on the robe and walked out the washroom. She found a black high low maxi skirt with a pretty blue blouse to go with it.

Sunny raised an eye brow if she should be impressed or creped out. She put the clothes on and fixed her hair.

There was a note stuck to the door.

Follow the rose pedals,’

“Rose pedals? What pedals?” Sunny said. She opened the door and found the pedals leading to a certain place. She followed the pedals and it led her outside. She was going on a pathway and ended at some steps.

She walked up the steps and she gasped. There was a circular platform with gates around it. The gates were decorated with white shining lights. In the middle was a table set up.

Sunny walked up towards the table and found dinner set up. “Like it?”

Sunny jumped up from the voice and turned around. It was Jonghun dressed in black slacks and a white button down shirt.

He looked so handsome that Sunny was dazed. Jonghun turned Sunny back around and pushed her towards the table. He sat her down and sat across from her.

“What is all this?” Sunny asked. “Just eat,” Jonghun said.

They ate and had talks there and there. Sunny loved this day so much that she wished it wouldn’t end. She was on this magical island with her crush.

After eating, Jonghun got up. “Wait here ok?” Sunny nodded and continued to eat.

Sunny wondered what took Jonghun so long and got up from her chair. The moment she got up Jonghun came up the steps.

In his hands was a cake.

“Happy birthday to you ~” Jonghun sang. Sunny eyes enlarge so big. She was completely taken back. She had so much fun today that she forgot it was her birthday.

Sunny gasped and covered . After Jonghun finished singing he held the cake in front of Sunny, “it's 12 A.M. Make a wish.”

Sunny closed her eyes and made a wish.

‘I wish I could I have this moment forever.’

Sunny blew the candles and looked up at Jonghun. The lights from the fence, made Jonghun eyes shine.

At that moment, Sunny looked perfect to him. She looked absolutely stunning and he wouldn’t change the moment for anything.

It was just him and her, and he loved the feeling of thinking about her. He set the cake on the table and cuffed Sunny cheeks between his hands. He smiled and leaned it.

His lips softly touched Sunny. Sunny was taken back. Her heart started to rush. She closed her eyes and slowly kissed Jonghun back.

--

Jaejoong stood in front of the door and stared at it. He was currently at the address Hyun Joong gave him. In his hand was a yellow gift bag.

Jaejoong raised his hand to knock on the door but stop. He felt like his breath stop right at that moment. It’s the fact, meet her or not.

‘I don’t deserve to see her right now. It’s up to her if she want to see me or not.’

Jaejoong hand dropped back to his side. Sadly, he placed the bag by the door and left.