You Owe Me Big Time!

The Runaway Fiancée

 

“You owe me big time!” Sunny said as she walked into Joongki’s house. “I know. I know. I know,” Joongki mumbled.

“Who was that girl anyway?” Sunny asked. The both of them sat on the long couch and got comfortable. “My stalker,” Joongki blew a raspberry. “Stalker?” Sunny asked, confused.

“Yeah. Stalker,” Joongki said. Sunny shook her head, “I don’t want to know.”

Joongki the T.V. to find Jay. The man was interviewing, but Jay was in the background acting a fool.

 

 

Sunny busted out giggling at her best friend stupidity. Joongki couldn’t help but laugh along.

“What are you doing?” The man asked Jay.

“Showing the ladies my muscle!” Jay boasted.

“I don’t think they can see your muscle through the tuxedo,” said the female actress.

Jay put on a straight face after feeling stupid. The camera moved to the man face, who introduced a person who will be singing next.

“Please welcome Choi Jonghun to the stage!” The man happily cheered.

Sunny eyes widened, “Jonghun!” Joongki furrowed his eye brow, “you know him?” Sunny didn’t answer Joongki, but kept her eyes on the T.V.

She watched as Jonghun walked up to the stage for his performance. Jonghun meekly smiled and slightly bowed.

 

 

The song started out on a soft upbeat melody then slowly changed into a high beat rock song. Sunny was lost for words, ‘what is he doing at the same place with Jay?’ His lyrics made Sunny feel warm inside. Her heart started to beat rapidly that it was hard for her to control.

Joongki watched Sunny the whole time. The look she had on her face earlier completely changed. It was as if she was controlled by someone. The look in her eyes, showed that she clearly had feelings for that person in the T.V.

‘It was stupid of me to even think about falling for her.’

Joongki scoffed silently.

‘So that’s who she likes.’

Joongki took his eyes off of Sunny and watched the T.V. He suddenly remembered the promise he made Jay, the night before he left.

 

“I need you to watch over Sunny for me,” Jay said in a serious voice.

“Of course I would,” Joongki said, half asleep.

“Joongki this is serious. I know her dad won’t let this go and he will do something…I know he has something up his sleeves.”

“How would you know?”

“Today when I was spending time with Sunny, I spotted one of his body guards spying on us. I know nothing is up to no good.”

“So what am I supposed to do then?” Joongki asked, confused.

“Just closely watch over her.”

 

Joongki sighed and looked at the Sunny who watched the boy in the T.V. screen.  ‘How can I watch her when I feel this way?’

 

Sunny P.O.V

 

I watched as Jonghun walked up onto the stage. Being like the cute person he is, he meekly smiled and slightly bowed.

He started to play his guitar and sing along. My heart raced at the sound of his voice. It was soothing, just like an angel. Soft and sweet sounding.

I don’t know how long I was staring, but the time he walked off stage I snapped out of daze. I know I don’t know him well, but I am so curious about him. I want to know more about him. I want to get closer to him.

I wonder if Jay found out that I am crushing on him. That he is the one that saved me from small problems due to the marriage. Should I tell Jay that he is closer to my crush than I am? Like literally he is physically near him.

After another performance from a group called Big Bang, they interviewed Jonghun.

“I heard you wrote that song,” The interviewer said. Jonghun nodded, “I wrote it not too long ago.”

The man nodded in amazement, “what inspired you?”

“This girl I met back in Seoul,” Jonghun smiled.  My eyes widened. Is he talking about me? “What is the song about?” The man asked.

“The song is about meeting this girl and you don’t know how to explain it. The way they met each other is not the best but it bloomed into something beautiful,” Jonghun said, satisfied. “Looks like a lot of fan girls will be heartbroken after hearing you are in LOVEEE,” the man joked.

“Don’t worry. I will always have space in my heart for my fans,” Jonghun laughed.

My eyes almost literally popped out after hearing this. Is he talking about me?! He’s not talking about me right?!

“OH MY GOD!” I screamed.

“OH MY GOD!” Joongki screamed back. I turned around and found him surprised. He had a hand placed on his beating heart, “CALM YOUR TITTIED DOWN. I ALMOST PISSED MYSELF!” I waved my hands around, making sure that what Jonghun said was true.

 

 

Nobody P.O.V

“That’s my crush on T.V.!” Sunny yelled.

“A least reject me down slowly!” Joongki threw his hands in the air. Sunny didn’t hear him and continue to watch the T.V.

“It’s ok Joongki. She will soon see you around,” Joongki comforted himself.  Sunny spun back around and faced Joongki.

She walked up to him and sweetly smiled.

“Oppaaa~ I’m hungry,” Sunny showed him aegoy. Joongki ears suddenly turned pink, ‘how can she have this affect me?!’

“Um – sure,” Joongki said, getting up. The both of them walked into the kitchen. “What you want to eat?” Joongki asked. “Anything, I love your cooking,” Sunny complimented.

Sunny grabbed the soju pack and sat down on the counter table. Sunny opened a bottle and started to drink away.

“Sunny –“ Joongki said, concern.

“Don’t worry,” Sunny said.

Joongki sighed silently and opened the refrigerator.

‘That’s what I like to do but I worry about you every damn day.’