Rain of Pain

The Runaway Fiancée

 

A/N : Whenever i put a gif. Please don't look at the outfits or hair. Just look at the expression or whatever that person is doing. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jay she won’t get out the car!” Joongki said in frustration. “Pull her out the car then!” Jay screamed from the other end. Joongki glanced at Sunny who wrapped her legs and arm around the passenger seat. “Sounds easier than done,” Joongki mumbled to himself.

Joongki pulled up his sleeve, “I got this.”

Joongki forcefully pulled Sunny out the car and then threw her over his shoulders. “RAPPPPEEE! OH MY BUDDDHHHAA! RAPPEEEE!” Sunny screamed.

‘This girl is just like Jay. Someone help these two,’ Joongki thought.

"LET ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" Sunny demanded. "Oh shut up or I'll slap your ," Joongki threaten. Sunny eyegs became bewildered, 'this guy.'

Sunny smirked, "I'll fart on you." Joongki set Sunny back down on the ground and looked at her curiously, "are you sure you're a girl?" Sunny face expression suddenly went different. Joongki thought he offended and made her upset. "Hey are you ok?" He asked. He realized that Sunny was starring ahead of him. He turned around and found Sunny and her dad making eye contact.

"Lee Soonkyu, you come into this house immediately!" Mr.Lee screamed before storming back into the house. Sunny clenched her fist and made her way to the house. Joongki followed behind her.

They entered the house and went into the living room where Mr.Lee was. Sunny sat down and face the window that was on her left. She refused to look at the man who gave her away to a man she didn’t know. She refused to look at the man who couldn’t understand her feelings.

Just the sight of him gave Sunny so many bitter feeling inside her heart. She clenched her fist even tighter showing her white knuckles. “Joongki please go somewhere else so my daughter and I can talk,” Mr.Lee asked.

“Uh sure,” Joongki hesitated. Joongki looked at Sunny, worried. Sunny gave him a warm deceiving smile, “don’t worry.”

Joongki got up and walked out the living room. He made his way into the kitchen that was not too far, so he could listen to the conversation. “Snooping on the conversation too?” Aesook, Sunny’s aunt asked.

Joongki quickly turned around. “Is that a bad thing?” Aesook laughed, “No. I was planning to snoop on it too.” “Where’s my cousin?” Joongki asked. Aesook shrouded her shoulders, “haven’t seen him after the wedding.”

“YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD!” A voice yelled. Aesook and Joongki hushed up. “I DID SO MUCH FOR YOUR WEDDING AND YOU RUN AWAY LIKE THAT?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! NOW ALL OF THE MEDIA THINK THIS WAS A WEDDING SCAM TO RECEIVE PUBLICITY!” Mr.Lee continued to scream.

Sunny winced at his voice. “I hate you.”

Mr.Lee was token back by those words, “what?!”

Sunny look straight into his eyes with fierce and determined eyes, “I hate you!” “LEE SOONKYU YOU DISREPECTFUL CHILD!” “I WAS MADE THIS WAY BECAUSE OF YOU!” Sunny shot back.

Mr.Lee was stunned.

“You made me this way,” Sunny deeply frowned. “You made me into this monster ever since mom died,” Sunny whispered.

Sunny could feel her nails cutting through her skin. Sunny made her eye contact never faced her father. She loosened her grip on her clench and suddenly felt anger shooting through her.

“Ever since mom died all you cared about was work. Work this. Work that. Work every damn day! You didn’t even become a father image in my eyes. It long passed. EVERYTHING YOU DID WAS FOR YOUR DAMN SELF! AUNTY AESOOK TOOK CARE OF ME! THE MAIDS TOOK CARE OF ME! YOU ABANDONED ME 15 YEARS AGO APPA!” Sunny snarled.

“The wedding was for me?” Sunny scoffed. “You did for the damn company. You wanted the company to expand that’s why you wanted me to marry that guy huh? You wanted it for publicity. Stop lying to yourself, to me, and to the whole word.”

“LEE SOONKYU!” Mr.Lee shouted.

“SHUT UP! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU SO MUCH THAT I COULD DIE! HOW COULD YOU SELL ME OFF LIKE THAT?! HOW COULD YOU GIVE ME OF TO SOME GUY?! You never listened to me whenever I tried talking to you!” Sunny grabbed her hair in frustration.

“I did everything for you” Mr.Lee argued. “BULL! STOP TELLING ME ALL THESE LIES! I HEARD YOUR CONVERSATION WITH THAT GUY DAD!”

Mr.Lee stopped breathing for a second,” you heard that?”

Sunny shot her dad with angry, sadden eyes. “I never knew you were this kind of person. Did you try to sell of mom too?”

“SOONKYU! STOP THIS NON SENSE!” Mr.Lee shouted with more anger. “ CAUSE YOU HELL DID SOLD OFF OPPA. HOW CAN YOU MARRY HIM TO SOME GIRL HE DIDN’T KNOW?! NO WONDER WHY HE RAN AWAY!” Sunny grabbed the vase on the coffee table and threw it against the wall near her dad.

“What’s happening in here?!” Aesook yelled as she came into the living room. Aesook gasped at Sunny bloody palm and the broken pieces of vase. Joongki walked in and was surely taken back as Sunny’s aunt.

“I lost my mom. I lost my brother. You lost your wife. You lost your son. Now you lost your daughter. I hope your company rots to the ground.” Sunny hissed. She got up and elft. Sunny grabbed her car keys that were sitting on the front table near the front door and quickly ran out the house. She started her engine and drove out the drive way.

“SUNNY!” Aesook screamed after Sunny. “I’ll go after her,” Joongki said. Joongki quickly jogged to his car. “Joongki!” Aesook screamed.

Joongki turned around. “Please take care of her,” Aesook asked, kindly. Joongki nodded and got in his car.

Sunny speeded out the house drive way.

‘Selfish person, I hate you.’

Sunny drove for hours. She knew Jay wasn’t home due to his work. She couldn’t think of any one she could truly depend on. As Sunny took a turn on a street her car engine suddenly died. She looked out the window to find the sky dark and raining.

“Are you kidding me?!” Sunny said in frustration, as she hit the steering wheel. Sunny took the keys out and placed themin her pocket then got out the car and slammed the door. She walked in the rain to Jay’s apartment hoping he would get home before she got there.

 

 

Sunny rubbed her shoulders for warmth. Her wet hair stuck to her face. Her tears were hidden by the rain.

“YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD!” A voice yelled. Aesook and Joongki hushed up. “I DID SO MUCH FOR YOUR WEDDING AND YOU RUN AWAY LIKE THAT?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! NOW ALL OF THE MEDIA THINK THIS WAS A WEDDING SCAM TO RECEIVE PUBLICITY!” Mr.Lee continued to scream.

Sunny winced at his voice. “I hate you.”

Mr.Lee was token back by those words, “what?!”

Sunny look straight into his eyes with fierce and determined eyes, “I hate you!” “LEE SOONKYU YOU DISREPECTFUL CHILD!” “I WAS MADE THIS WAY BECAUSE OF YOU!” Sunny shot back.

The conversation replayed in her head over and over.

 

Jonghun was driving around looking for a donut shop.

“I’m singing my BLUEEESSSS!” Jonghun sang.

“Big Bang all of you are some fine people,” Jonghun said to himself.

“That sounded so gay,” Jonghun said when he realized what he just said.

Jonghun drove past a girl that was drenched in rain. She girl stopped and looked up to the sky. She suddenly smirked and continued to walk.

 

 

‘Why does she look for familiar?’  Jonghun stopped the car when he realized it was Sunny. He made a U-turn and stopped the car in front of Sunny.

Jonghun rolled down the window, “I knew it was you.” Sunny stayed silent and looked at him. Jonghun stared at her back. They stayed that way for a while. “Are you not going to offer me a ride fish?” Sunny spatted.

Jonghun playfully smirked, “Why ask? I know you’re going to jump into the car anyway.” Sunny let out a small giggle.

Sunny walked over to the passenger seat and got in. “Where to?” Jonghun asked. Sunny told him Jay’s complex address. “Can I use your phone? I kind of left mines at home,” Sunny said. Jonghun handed her phone. Sunny reached her hand out to grab the phone. Jonghun saw the bloody palm and yanked his phone back, “what happened?!”

“Long story…” Sunny said. “We got time,” Jonghun said. Sunny explained the whole conversation she had with her dad.

‘So she’s the famous bride everyone was talking about,’ Jonghun said.  As Jonghun opened his mouth to ask Sunny a question, a soft snore was heard.

Jonghun took off his jacket and placed over Sunny. He started to drive to Jay’s complex. ‘Why do I keep bumping into this girl?’

 Jonghun reached Jay’s complex and shook Sunny awake. “Sunny,” Jonghun carefully said. He shook her again. He sighed, “why do you always give me trouble?!”

Jonghun drove into the parking building. He got out and opened the passenger side. Jonghun carefully picked Sunny up in a bridal style. He managed to press the elevator numbers and somehow ended up in front of Jay’s complex room.

Jonghun softly kicked on the door a couple times. Just when he thought no one was home he turned around. The door opened, “Who are you?”

Jonghun turned around revealing Sunny in his arms. Jay eyes went straight to Sunny and sighed. “Thank you so much dude. I been looking everywhere for her,” Jay said as he took Sunny from him. “No problem…” Jonghun said. “She was –“

“I know,” Jay interrupted politely. Jonghun nodded and walked off, ‘please take care Sunny.’  Jay walked into the living room and placed her on the couch. He softly tapped on Sunny cheeks, “wake up sleeping beast.”

Sunny woke up, she stared at Jay face. Her eyes became teary and hot. “Don’t hold them in no more Sunny,” Jay hugged her. Sunny cried onto his shoulders. “It’s ok lil baby. Jay is here for you,” Jay comforted.

He pulled away and held her bloody palms. He knew she was coming to his complex either so he got things prepared.

He cleaned her wounds and handed her new fresh clothes. “Things will be ok Sunny, I promise.”

Sunny stared at her newly fresh wounded wounds.

“Promises are always broken.”