Babo For Liking You

The Runaway Fiancée

 

“WHAT?!”

Sunny and Joongki flinched from the tone of Jay’s voice.

“ARE YOU CRAZY?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?! No…Is your brother crazy?! Is he even your brother?!” Jay threw his hands up in the air.

They were currently in Jay’s apartment chilling and talking in till Sunny brought up the topic about Jaejoong’s revenge.

“Jay calm down. I wanted to do this. No. I decided firmly that I would help him,” Sunny reassured.

“What kind of brother uses his sister for revenge?! If he really care about you then he will leave you the out of this and handle it like a damn man on his own.”

“Jay!”

“Sunny!”

“Jay sit down and hear her out,” Joongki tried getting through Jay’s loud voice.

Jay plumped himself on the couch and crossed his arms. “Explain the plan, right now!”

“Ok…So my dad does not recognize Jaejoong at all. His facial appearance has changed and also his name. Jaejoong and his friends are like number one stock holders and practically own all Hondas in Korea and Seoul. From there I will be going to a meeting with Jaejoong and friends as an assistant. My dad will also be there and he will try make up with me.”

Sunny took a deep breath and continued.

“From there we will make up and start fresh. I will try and earn his trust. Once I do, I will be heir to the company. When I have my rights at the company…that when things will be going down for my dad…”

Jay got up from the couch and moved the balcony curtains out of his way. He opened the balcony door, walked out, and slammed it shut.

The balcony curtains went back into its position, blocking the sight between Jay and Sunny.

“Jay!”

Sunny got from the couch but was stopped by Joongki. Sunny look at Joongki, who only shook his head.

“Leave him alone…He needs to think.”

“Why is he acting this way!”

“Sunny It’s because he doesn’t want to see you hurt. Sunny you’re his best friend, his little sister, you’re a piece of him. “

Sunny became silent and walked over to the balcony door. She slightly moved the curtains so she could get a peek outside.

Jay was sitting on the chair, resting his elbow on his leg and his chin on his fist. He was deeply in his thoughts. He was angry and Sunny could see it.

“Sunny it’s going to be ok I promise. Come on I’ll take you out to get your mind refreshed,” Joongki said.

They ended going on a car ride for a long time.

“Where are we going?” Sunny asked. “I use to go here all the time when I was little,” Joongki replied.

Sunny looked out and found that the sun was setting, making the sky a lovely orange.

After a long time they arrived at a pension neighborhood out in a private forest. “Wow,” Sunny said as she got out the car.

“What you think?”

“It’s amazing…” Sunny smelt the natural forest air.

“Come on I want to show you a place,” Joongki slipped his hands though Sunny’s and led her behind his parents pension house and towards a walk way that led out somewhere.

Sunny didn’t even focus the sight around her but at her hand that was entwined with Joongki’s.

After walking for about ten minutes they arrived at a lake with a small waterfall. Sunny eyes widen at the beautiful sight in front her. The moon shined on the lake giving the place a beautiful light.

They walked on the shoreline of the lake. Joongki kicked his feet and splashed some water on Sunny.

“Oppa!” Sunny laughed. She kicked the water back at him. His hair got wet and it stuck to his hair.

“Yah!” Joongki laughed. Joongki threw his phone and wallet on the sand chased after Sunny. Sunny ran and ended up tripping over something that was in the water.

Joongki tried stopping but he ended up tripping over Sunny. “You’re so heavy! Get off of me!” Sunny laughed.

Joongki picked up Sunny in a bridal style and carried her deeper into the water.

“What are you going to do?! DON’T!” Sunny begged.

“One two three!” Joongki threw Sunny into the water. Before he could let Sunny go, she wrapped her arms around Joongki.

Making them both fall into the water. They swam back to the shoreline and laughed.

They continued to play and splash water on each other.

“Should we listen to some music?” Joongki asked. Sunny nodded.

Joongki walked over to where he threw his phone and pressed on Pandora app. Suddenly, Jonghun song started to play.

Sunny froze in her spot and her heart was crushed.

She never realized how much she missed Jonghun. Just by hearing his voice singing, she felt divested.

 Joongki saw her expression and lost his control.

“How long are you going to be like this?!”

Sunny turned around looked at him stun.

“Sunny is he all you see?” Joongki roughly shook Sunny shoulders.

“Joongki what are you talking about?!” Sunny pushed him away and took a step back.

Sunny looked into his eyes and found it cold.

“Why don’t you see me?” He softly asked. “I have always been there for you Sunny. I don’t know what attracts me to you. I don’t know if it’s your looks, personality, or it’s just me…being stupid.”

Sunny light gasped. “Oppa what are you talking about?”

“Sunny…I’m a babo for liking you…”