A Day With Jay Part 2.

The Runaway Fiancée

 

“I remember now,” Sunny side, happily. “How long was that ago? Five? Six?” Sunny asked. Jay shrugged, “I know it happened when we were eighteen.”

“Good times, good times,” Jay whispered. “Now I’m ing single and almost 30. . I’m growing old,” Jay commented.

They decided to go home. On the way home, they bought Chinese food for dinner. After getting home, they ate while watching a movie. Sunny headed to Jay’s room to help him pack.

“You can hang your clothes in the closet,” Jay said. “There won’t be space when you get come,” Sunny said, concerned. “Sunny that closet is big enough for the both of us,” Jay said.

While Sunny folded all Jay clothes and placed them into the luggage, Jay collected all his favorite shoes and placed them in the other luggage.

Jay didn’t know how long it took, but the time he looked up he found Sunny asleep on the edge of his bed. Jay walked over to the bed and removed the luggage of clothes off the bed. He placed the luggage and the other mess on the floor. He picked up Sunny and placed her correctly on the bed.

He pulled the blanket over her and tucked her in. Jay finished packing and brought out the luggage near the front door and called Joongki.

Jay P.O.V

I walked out onto the balcony and waited in till Joongki picked up the call.

“Hello?” Joongki said in a sleepy tone

“I’m sorry for waking you up, but I have a favor to ask you,” I said, seriously.

“Yeah, what’s up?”

I slowly explained the plan to him, making sure he understood every detail. “Make sure you take care of my little Sunny,” I said. “Don’t worry,” He said, and then hung up.

I sat on the little table and looked out into the dark black sky. This guilt is killing me alive for leaving Sunny at a moment like this. But this is my dream, and she knows it. As long she said ok, then it’s ok for me.

But still. I am still scared to leave her. I know something will happen and I won’t be able to be there to tell her. It’s ok. I rubbed my face in frustration and groaned loudly. I looked at the time on my phone. 1:47 A.M.

I got up and walked back into the living room. I closed the balcony door and walked back into my room. I grabbed the extra blankets and pillows out of the closet and walked out into the living room. I turned off the lights and the lamp light. I lay down and looked up at the ceiling.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

---

“Got your phone?” Sunny asked.

“Check,” Jay said.

“Money?”

“Check.”

“Passport?”

“Check.”

“Luggage?”

“Check.”

“Carry on bag?”

“Check.”

“Paper work?”

“Check.”

“Condoms?”

“Che – SUNNY!”

“What?” Sunny looked at him innocent. “Why would you say that in public?!” Jay ears turned pink. “Cause she know you will be ing every girl out there,” Joongki said as he walked towards Sunny and Jay.

Jay scoffed and then smirked. “I’ll miss you dude,” Joongki pretended crying.  “Me too!” Jay pretended crying also.

“Gay…” Sunny whispered to herself.

“Flight to Taiwan, please aboard,” A voice said on the intercom. Sunny face suddenly went negative.

Jay opened his arm wide open. Sunny walked into them and wrapped her arms around Jay, “I’ll miss you oppa.”

“I’ll miss you too Sunny…”

They let go of each other. Jay departed his way, he turned around one last time. He smiled and walked through the gates. A tear ran down Sunny’s cheek.

She turned around quickly and walked off. Joongki followed behind her, “Sunny wait.”

She walked out the door of the airport and towards her car. “Sunny stop!” Joongki yelled. He ran after her and yanked her towards him. Sunny crushed into his chest.

“It’s ok to cry Sunny,” Joongki wrapped his arm around Sunny. Sunny started to sob. She cried her heart out. She felt alone. She thought the only person she could depend on was away again.

“I’ll be here for you Sunny,” Joongki said.

Sunny up her tears and sighed. When she tried getting out of Joongki arms, he didn’t let go. Sunny stopped for a moment and furrowed her eye brow.

“Let me go,” Sunny demanded.

“No.”

“Let me go!”

“No.”

“Let me go!”

“No~”

“LET ME GO!”

“No.”

“Joongki!”

“I like it when you scream my name. Rawr~”

Sunny widen her eyes and turned red. She lifted up her feet and smashed her heel into Joongki toe.

“OW!” Joongki let go of Sunny and started to jumped around on one leg while comforting his feet that been injured.

“SUNNY!” Joongki yelled, in pain.

“Ouuu ~ I like it when you scream my name,” Sunny mocked. “It’ll be hard to do your favor Jay. I can’t even take care of myself when she’s around,” Joongki sneered.

“Joongki!” A girl voice squealed.

“Oh no,” Joongki widened his eyes. Sunny raised an eye brow, “who’s the chick running towards you?”

“Sunny you have to do me a –“ Joongki said before he was interrupted by the girl high squeaky. Joongki slowly turned around and showed the girl a fake awkward smile.

The girl twisted her hair around her fingers and smile. “Oppa! I miss you. I tried calling you many times but you never pick up! Don’t you miss me? Of course you do! Why are you here at the airport for?! O M G! Did you just get back from traveling like you told me? How was Europe? Wait! Who that’s girl?!”

“Wow, that girl sure does have a mouth to talk,” Sunny said, bluntly. Joongki shoved Sunny with his arm. Joongki suddenly smirked. “Eunbi!”

‘I don’t like that smirk, ‘Sunny thought.

Joongki slung his arm around Sunny, “this is my girlfriend.” Sunny eyes widen so big that Joongki was scared her eyes were going to fall out.

Joongki hugged Sunny tightly covering her from Eunbi. “Please help me out!” Joongki whispered into Sunny’s ears. “No!” Sunny whispered back.

“If you help me out, I’ll do anything you want for the whole week,” Joongki begged. Sunny raised an eye brow and had a mischievous smile on her face.

‘Uh oh’ Joongki thought. ‘What did I just do?’

Sunny wrapped her arms around Joongki, “I’m Sunny, his girlfriend. Nice to meet you!” Eunbi mouth dropped to the floor, “Oppa you said you was going to be my boyfriend!”

“Uhhh. I’m sorry I fell for Sunny at first sight,” Joongki quickly came up with a lie. “I don’t believe you!” Eunbi threw a tantrum.

‘This girl is sure persistence,’ Sunny rolled her eyes.

Sunny entwined her fingers with Joongki and stood on her tip toes. She kissed Joongki on his cheeks, “call me when she’s gone.” Sunny let go of Joongki’s hand and got into her car. Sunny blew a kiss at Joongki and Eunbi before she drove off.

Joongki widened his eyes and placed a hand on the spot where Sunny kissed his cheek.

“OPPA YOU’RE CHEATING ON ME!” Eunbi screamed. Joongki quickly ran off to his car and drove off. “TALK TO YOU NEXT YEAR!” Joongki screamed out the phone. 

 

---

forgive me for the late update T-T

I been in the hospital due to high fever. 

But anyways. Tell me what you want to see next in the story!