Chapter 02

I Don't Love You !

HYESOO's POV

Aish , it's already mid day .... Huft , it's mean I have skip chemistry and the others . Okay well why don't I skip them all ? Then right away I text Hye Joo that I will skip the school today and apologize to her . Well I havent introduce them all right ?

Im Hye Joo

She was older 3 months from me , only she who can handle my anger like before in the school . She knows better than myself . Hye Joo was the best , she can cooking ! And her foods were delicious . She always never agree when I was about to skip school except in any condition . Tottaly umma for me , better than my own mother who always go overseas . But though she act liike mother , she like to jokes and laughing .

 

Ahn Ji Eun

Ji Eun was the cute among all 4 , I admit it . She were bubbly and like to doing aegyo everyday , everywhere , and everytime . It just like , aegy was her life and she can't life without it . Ji Eun were the only one who can make me do something cute , I can do aegyo but I admit that I was bad at it .

 

Choi Hyun Mi

She were the party-queen among 4 of us . She like to partying and go clubbing but in nice club . Hyun Mi were the one who , honestly I admit that she was the wise one among all of us . She can contro9l the situation and made it into hot , cold , anything . Hyun Mi were nice , she scary sometimes . When she was pissed off .

 

Park Hwa Sun

The Badass and the bad girl among all of us 4 . She like to partying , she was girls night out lovers . She can awake from 5.a.m untilk 3.a.m . Amazing right ? Yeah , she just like Hyun Mi liike partying but she was cold and can be very harsh at the same time .

Okay enough for the introducing . After I text Hye Joo I go to the my favorite cafe , 'Sweet Forgiveness Cafe' . It was my cousin's cafe , Jung Yong Hwa-oppa and her beloved amazing beautiful wife , Seo Juhyun or now known as Jung Seohyun (Mrs.Jung) .

Soon as I entered the cafe I can see Yong-oppa's tall body . "Yah ..." I said , "Oh , my lovely cousin Hye Soo ...." he hug me for a second . "Where's Seo Yong and Hyun Sik ?" I ask him , "They were at the back with Seohyun , go ..." he smiled to me and pointing to the back . I quickly go to the back and seeing my twins nephew were playing with Seo-unnie .

"Unnie , annyeong ..." I said , waving my hands to her and the twins , "Oh Hye Soo-ah .." she said and hug me . The twins hug me too in my leg , since they were short . "Nuna/unnie ..." they two said and I smiled , only for them I smiled happily . "Annyeong ...." I smiled and hug them .

"Where have you been ? Don't you have school to attend ?" seo-unnie ask me , "Well I go to look Cheondong-oppa and yeah , I skip them" I said . "Omo , bad girl ...." she said to me .

Then I go outside to drink my favorite menu 'Sweet Dreams' , as I drink it I remember oppa .

FLASHBACK

'Do you know what I thinking when I drink this ?' he ask me

'What ?' I ask him , confused .

'You' he smiled .

'Why ?' I still confused .

'Because you're so sweet just like this , and you were my beautiful angel' he carresed my chick .

END OF FLASHBACK

Thank you oppa , you were my sweetest dream always .

END OF POV

-----

MYUNGSOO'S POV

After visiting Ye Rim I go to my friend of friend's cafe , 'Sweet Forgiveness Cafe' . Unique names ? Yeah , it was their couple name in Korean words . I want to meet Khun-hyung too there .

Soon as I stepped on the scene go inside the cafe I see Khun-hyung and his wife , Victoria and their son Mason . "Hyung !" I wave my hands to them . "Whoa .... my eLement has grow ...." he greet me and we have a talk for a moment . "Umm , Myung , sorry we have to go to Thailand , my mother want to see Mason again . Sorry , by the way ... Keep on your faith in life , nae ?" Victoria-nuna and Khun-hyung said to me . I just nodded as I see them walk away from the cafe .

Then after they were go away I drin my 'Forgiveness Tea' as I remember her again .

FLASHBACK

'Don't angry nae ....' I beg to her while doing cute pose

'You have to by me 'Forgiveness Tea' oppa ...' she said

'Ahrasso , jammkanmanyo ...' I go buy one cup of the tea with 2 straw .

'Here ...' I give her the cup and we drink together

'Oppa , you were so adorable so I can't not forgive you ... So yeah , I've forgive you' she said while laughing

'Assa ..... Gomawo .... Ye Rim !!!' I said while smiling to her

END OF FLASHBACK

She was too innocent to go away like this .

Then I looked away and seeing a girl . A girl who does seems familiar to me . Hye Soo .

END OF POV

-----

AUTHOR : YEAH ... IT'S TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO UPDATE THIS ... I'VE UPDATE ALL OF MY FICS , PLEASE CHECK THEM ALL ...... AND COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE ..... :) LOVE YOU ALL !!!