Chapter 013

I Don't Love You !

Hye Soo's POV

It's another day of school , I ride my car. This is almost a year after I get my car back , my parents and all my sibling never let me to driving. Why ? I don't know either , but I guess it's related to Cheondoong-oppa's death. Maybe they think it will be dangerous for me. Then I slowly walk out from the parking lot because it was so early , so there's only a few students. I walk to my class , it's still empty. Then I take my seat and put my head on my arms as I put them on the desk. Then I begin to look the seat beside me , that seat , that guy , that memories. It was Cheondoong-oppa's seat before , he used to be here earlier. He always wait for me near the window.

*flashback*

"Oppa ? You're always come earlier" I said while put my bag on my chair. "Kekeke~ Of course I'm early , a guy must wait his girlfriend nae ?" He said while laughing. Then he hug me from behind , "You know what ?" He said. "Mwo ?" I ask him , "I always want time to stop when we're like this .... It's so peacefull ...." He said resting his head at may shoulder , still hugging me. "Me too ...." I said while blushing. Then he slowly release his hug , "Let's clean the board first" he said. We both then clean the board , it was our duty time. "Hye Soo-ah ... Look" he said while grabbing a chalk in his left hand , "What are you going to do oppa ?" I ask him curious. "Kekekeke~ Woo .... Three points !" He said after throwing the chalk into the box from his seat. "Jinjja oppa chegui ...." I said.

*end of flashbak*

"I want it comeback , I want him comeback" I said. "Who ?" A guy voice heard behind me.

 

Myungsoo's POV

"Who ?" I ask Hye Soo , she was talking by herself while looking at the sky outside. "None of your business ..." She turn around. Speaking of day , it's Thursday ..... Which is mean me and Hye Soo's turn to clean the board and take the class book for absent. "Hey , it's our time. Let's clean the board" I said to her and she just nodded. We clean the board together and put the chalk to the box. I take some chalk and go to my seat. "What are you going to do ?" She ask with annoyed face , I just throw the chalk to the box and goal ! "Wooo~ Three points !" I said.

 

Author's POV

"Wooo~ Three points !" Myungsoo said after the chalk enter the box. Hye Soo look at him and the memories start to play again in her mind. "Hey , what's wrong ?" He ask her , "N-Nothing ...." She said while put the eraser near the chalks box. 'Why he always has the same act that remembering me with oppa ?' Hye Soo said to herself. Then they two take the absent book in the teacher office. "Hey , look ...." Myungsoo pointing the window , "What ?" She just ask him. "That ...." He said , making her facing the window. They see a rainbow , but still un-clear. "Seriously ? That's a rainbow ?" She ask him , he just laughing softly. "I don't know why you're being so nice to me ...." She muttered , "Well .... We're in the same condicience. We both lose the one that we love. So I think we could understand each other" he said. "Thank you" she said while Myungsoo was just stand there and confused. While Myungsoo was going somewhere , Hye Soo saw a book in his desk and cought her attention. 'Song ?' She said to herself after seeing so many music sheet inside the book. 'He was nice , handsome , and mature .....Wait ... No-no-no .....' She said while close the book and put it back to the desk.

"Today is gloomy ...." Said Hwa Sun while yawning , "Yeahh , crap I didn't bring my umbrella neither my jacket" said Jieun. "Here" Sungyeol give her his jacket and go out from the class to find the other members. "Was he ? Just ...." Jieun still didn't realize what just happen. "Thing's gonna change ... Easy" said Hye Joo laughing softly.

------

"Okay so about the sciene project. I will put you all in a pair" said Mr.Yook. "You will in pair same as your seat. But , Jieun you will be paired with Sungyeol because Joon was sick and his parents told me he couldn't attend school until the next 2 weeks" said Mr.Yook. "Seonsaengnim , you serious ?" Jieun give him an 'un-believeable' look , "I'm serious , now please change your seat ... And Hwa Sun you will be with Yoonji" said Mr.Yook again. "Class dismissed" he said as the bell rang. "Sciene project , I'll text you when are we gonna start" said Hyesoo take her bag and walk with the others. "See ? It's raining outside ...." Said Hyunmi , "Seems we need umbrella or something so we could go to our car" said Hye Joo. "I love rain" Hyesoo take her hand to feel the rain.

"You're not going to pass the rain without anything right ?" Hwa Sun ask her. "Dunno" she just laughing. 'This is Hyesoo I want to see' they 4 thought in their mind. "Hey Jieun , where did you get that jacket ?" Ask Hyunmi to her , "Sungyeol give me , I dunno why" said Jieun. "Aishh , too lucky" said Hwa Sun while trying to cover her hair from the rain as the rain start to bigger. "Come on" Hoya approach her and take Hwa Sun with him with his umbrella. "Yahh !!!!" Hwa Sun yelled to him , but he just keep walking while put his hand in her waist , to keep her from escape.

 

Hwa Sun's POV

"What the hell you're gonna do to me Lee Howon ?!!" I yell to this guy who suddenly take me with him. Who do you think you are ?!!!!! "I'm gonna take you to your car , Park Hwa Sun" said Hoya and pointing my car that was not far from them. "Owh ......" I stay silent , embarassed as I unlock my car. "Ehm ..... Btw , thank you ..." I said blushing and hurriedly close my car's door.

---

Hoya just smile in victory. "You're gonna be mine , Hwa Sun-ah ...." He said watching her car that slowly leave the school's park lot.

"Actually , I'm going to leave girls. You know my mom ....." Said Jieun as she held the jacket tightly. "Ahrasseo ... Be carefull Jieun-ah ...." Said them all. "Hyesoo , how about you ?" Ask Hye Joo suddenly. "I think I'm going to wait the rain" she said while see the sky that were gloomy. "That will be so long ....." Hyunmi said while streching her arms. "Come with me" Woohyun said while grabbing her hand and take her with his umbrella. Hye Soo and Hye Joo who were watching scene like this twice were still un-believe with the things that just happen. "I think they have crush on " said Hye Joo laughing.

"I think I'm going too unnie ... Unnie you didn't bring your car ?" Hye Soo ask her , "Ani , my brother will pick me up today. He just arrived from London" said Hye Joo smiling. "Ahraseeo ... Annyeong ...." Hye Soo said as she walk in the rain without anything cover her. "Hyesoo , you will sick !" Hye Joo scream to her , "Ani !!! Gwaenchana !!" Hyesoo said as she look back.

"You will , pabo" Myungsoo come from nowhere save her with his umbrella. "Wh--" before she could finish her sentence he held her and take her to her car. "Wait , you're sick ...." Said Myungsoo as he put his hand on her forehead. "Leave me" said Hyesoo , "No , why would I ?" Said Myungsoo back. "Leave me alone ! You don't hear me ?" She yelled at him. Myungsoo was taken back and shocked. "Right , I'm nobody to you" he said. 'No , he just want to help me' Hyesoo think. "But still , you'll catch a cold Kwon Hyesoo" said Myungsoo , "Let me take care you first , I just want to help you" her said to her.

After thinking a few second , she give up and let him take care her. Myungsoo pick her up to his car , the rain start bigger. "Aish , my head hurt ..." She said holding her head. "Stay still ....." Said Myungsoo to her. He open his car door and place her. 'Why is he so nice to me ?' Hyesoo thought. Myungsoo then drive her to his home. ---- "Myungsoo , wh--" Kwanghee cut his sentence after seeing Myungsoo carrying a girl. "Wait hyung ...." He carry Hyesoo to his room. She's asleep as she start having a fever. "Wait ...." Said Myungsoo place her in his bed.

Then he go downstairs. "Who is she ?" Kwanghee ask him , curious. "She's .... A friend of mine ..." Said Myungsoo while heading to the kitchen and preparing a towel and porriddge. "Seriously ? Just 'friend' ?" Kwanghee , "Aishh , hyung ...." Myungsoo messed with his hair. "Ahrasseo-ahrasseo .... Kekekeke" Kweanghee making a coffee for himself. "What are you doing here hyung ? Not go to college or company ?" Ask Myungsoo while waiting the porriddge. "No ... I have no class today and abeoji has sent me something to work on in home. So ... I completely free ...." Said Kwanghee , going to heading back to his own room. "Btw , today Jee Ryu will come a little late she said she must working on some school project and Manson will work on something with his friend on school , he will coming late too" said Kwanghee. "Ahrasseo hyung ...." Myungsoo said.

Then he headed back to his room , bring a bowl or porriddge and medicine also a towel. "Ahh ...." Hyesoo stirred in her sleep. "You're having high fever" he said cheking her forehead. "Appayo ...." She said , "Wake up , you need to eat first" said Myungsoo to her. She sit down on the bed and look around. "Where am I ?" She ask him. "You're at my room , in my house" said Myungsoo handed her a bowl of porriddge to her , "Should I feed you or ?" He ask her. "No , I can eat by myself" said Hyesoo. Then Myungsoo watching her to eat until she finished and give her a medicine. "No , no need to" she get back to sleep. "*sigh* Ahrasseo" he said and place the wet towel on her forehead.

----

In the next day

"Uhm I think I'm going home today ...." Said Hyesoo to him. "Are you sure ?" He ask her , worried to her fever , "Yeahh ... Don't worry " she said. "Thank you , Myungsoo-ssi" she said after he drove her back to her home. "Nae" he said and watching her go into her home.