Chapter 019

I Don't Love You !

"Would you like to join us here ?" Seohyun ask them two , "Uhm , maybe not ... I'll take care these kids ..." said Hyesoo while grabbing the little kids' hands and bring them to other place , near a pond there. "I'm coming along then ...." Myungsoo leave too.

"Unnie wae neomu yeppeo ?" Seoyeong said to Hyesoo and she chuckled a little , "You much more you know ..." Hyesoo said while touch her nose a little. "You like kids ?" Myungsoo approach her and ask her , "Yeah .... Think so , I like kids .... They were really cute , they live as in they have nothing to worry about" Hyesoo look at the 4 kids who were playing and chit chat together. "I want to have a life like them" Hyesoo said while zooming out to the space , "If I can choose ..." she said again while looking up above.

"Of course , everyone want to have a life like little kid" said Myungsoo while looking at the stars too , "Haha ... Funny how hard is being adult" he said again. "When we're a little , we want to become an adult so fast , but now ... It seems that we want to comeback as a children again" he continued.

"Love , hate , stress ... Everything makes me crazy" Hyesoo said and look around , "Hey , do you know when was your girlfriend died ?" ask Hyesoo to him in blunt. "15th June 2009 , why ?" Myungsoo ask her back , "How condition we are huh ? Oppa was died at the same date , same month , and the same year as your girlfriend" said Hyesoo. She take a little step near the pond and talking to the moon above them , "Oppa , kwaenchana ?" and then she smile , faintly. The first pure and faint smile Myungsoo ever see from her. 'She's really beautiful ...' .

---

I will start to update this un-finished story again ._. But please , no silent readers T.T  If you like thsi story , upvote and comment pleasee T.T