Chapter 017

I Don't Love You !

"I don't know why , but my mind keeps telling me to go here again ..." Hyesoo smiling at the gravestone infront of her. "There's always a time when I really miss you oppa , miss your touch. I wish I can turn back the time ... But I know that I can't do that , so carry one was the only choice for me ..." Hyesoo said while put a bouquet of flowers there and plestered a sad smile. "You know oppa ? Loving you was the best thing I've ever had , oppa ..." Hyesoo said and stand up.

When she was about to leave , Myungsoo come with a bouquet of flower in his hand heading to Yerim's gravestone. "Well , I think I'm kind a cross my promise to hyung huh ?" Myungsoo smile a little and put the flowers , "I'll never ever forget you , Yerim-ah ... Don't worry. But as my promise to you ... I'll carry on ..." said Myungsoo , finaly smiling. "You know, you're the one in my heart with a special place. Forever .." he said that and leave.

"Ah , you here again ?" Hyesoo ask him when Myungsoo was going to his car , "You too ?" he ask back. "Hmm ..." she answered briefly. "I don't know why , I just want to tell you a story. May I ?" Myungsoo suddenly speak after the silence for a couple minutes. "Go ahead" Hyesoo look away , "A couple days ago , you ask me how was my girlfriend die right ?" he said. "Yeah" she said again , "I want to tell you about that story ...." Myungsoo said.

"Yerim leave me to Paris , and that was the time when we were having a big fight" he said and Hyesoo look to him right away , "After a couple years , we begin to loving each other again. One day she promised me to comeback to Korea. And she really mean it. She said she will come home on our 2nd anniversary ...." Myungsoo said , looking away.

"And she really come home ... To the 'real' home ..." Myungsoo said , "Her body found 3 days later and it breaks my heart .... I shouldn't have ask her to come home" Myungsoo said again. "I feel the same too , I felt really guilty ..." Hyesoo said , looking up. "Same days ... Same seasons ... It's feel empty ...." Hyesoo said , feeling the air near her.

"I've promised to visiting someone , well ... Gotta go ..." said Myungsoo and she also leave.

----

"Hyung , I'm come !" Myungsoo said to Nichkhun who were playing with his son on the garden. "Omo , Myungsoo !!!" Nichkhun said , "Hyung~" Nichkhun's son run to him. "Hey buddy ..." Myungsoo hug Mason , "Where's my cutie princess ?" Myungsoo look around. "Oppa !!" a little girl running to him , "Ahh .. Joohee ..." Myungsoo hug her too.

"Ahh , you're come ..." Victoria come out from the house with pink apron on her , "Nuna annyeong ..." Myungsoo greet her. "It's nice to see you smile , bro ..." Nichkhun patted his shoulder , "Yeah ..." Myungsoo just smile. "Life goes on , Myung ...." Victoria smiled at him while take the children in. "Come on let's go in , my friends will come this afternoon. Would you come with us ?" Nichkhun ask him while they entering the house.

"I'm okay with it if you guys okay ..." Myungsoo said , "That's Myungsoo that I know ..." Nichkhun said and they having a chat in the backyard.

 

-----

"Ah , Hyesoo-ah ? You've arrived ...." Seohyun hug her , "Seoyong-ah , Hyunsik-ah ..." Hyesoo greet the twins. "It's awkward right , calling your older brother's name ..." Yonghwa said while laughing. "Yeah , a little bit ... I just hope this Hyunsik doesn't become a greasy one ..." Hyesoo said , patting their heads.

"Nuna , do you bring us a present ???" Hyunsik look at her with puppy eyes , "Ne , unnie do you bring us something ?" Seoyong ask her too. "Aish , these kid ... Here ..." Hyesoo kneeling infront of them two and give them each 1 box. "I know you ...." Hyesoo whispered to them two and stand up again. "Kamsa hamnida !!" they two said to her happily and run to their playing room which contains many toys and colorfull wallpapers.

"Omo ... You're so nice to them ..." Seohyun said to Hyesoo , "They were like my own nephew ..." Hyesoo chuckled a little. "Well , this afternoon we're gonna visit some friends. Would you like to come with us ?" Yonghwa ask her while take a toys from a floor. "Maybe ... yes" Hyesoo nodding while heading to the play room.

"It's nice to see her like this right ?" Seohyun said to Yonghwa while watching Hyesoo play with the twins , "Yes , but we don't know her true heart , yet ..." Yonghwa said while hugging Seohyun from the back and they both smiling.