Chapter 024

I Don't Love You !

"Please ..... Forgive me , give me another chance ...." he said again , still kneeling. Hyejoo shocked, she didn't know what to say. "Hyejoo-ah ?" Hyunsoo said. "Don't .... Please don't be like this ..." Hyejoo said , holding her tears. "I need you to give me another chance .... To loving you better , to take care of you better ...." he stand up , "If I give you , will you prove it ?" Hyejoo ask her. He nodding , "I promise , I'll prove it , I just need you to give me another chance .... I'll never hurt you again , I'll take care of you ...." he said again. "I am willing to give you that chance ....." she said and he hug her. "Thank you .... for accepting me back" he said while her long hair. "I love you , no matter what happen" she said.

-----

"So , why are you bring me to here ?" Jieun ask Sungyeol as he drove them to a game centre. "You know , I know you want to play here. Don't lie , I've seen you game card , you're a member right ?" Sungyeol . Jieun who known as a bookworm and playfull one look to the other side , ignoring him. "Omo , look , you looking at the left and your cheeks are burning noww~~" Sungyeol pointing at her face. "Argh ! Ahrasseo , I admit it , I'm a member , so what ?" she said in frustation.

"I'm a member too , so let's play together ?" Sungyeol drag her to the cashier to fill up their card. "Ah , you come again Jieun ?" the cashier-man said , "Ne Daehyun-oppa hehe ...." she laughing , 'She's pretty ...' Sungyeol thought to himself. "This time with you boyfriend ? Sungyeol , you're dating her ?" Daehyun ask them. "Ah noo---" "Yes hyung , we're dating" Sungyeol grab her hands and lock it with his hands. "Ahh , so you're the gamer couple ? Hahaha , here enjoy !" Daehyun pass the cards that have been filled up with money to play. "Gomawo hyung!" Sungyeol said.

As they walking away from the cashier , Jieun want to release his hand. "Yah , are you crazy ?!! We're not dating , ever !" Jieun said but his hand is too strong so she can't release her hand from him. "Don't worry , it's soon or later girl~" Sungyeol said while laughing. "Oh , I hate you Lee Sungyeol" Jieun said with annoyed face , 'Really? You'll fall for me later~~" Sungyeol teaser her again. "Aish !" Jieun annoyed. "Let's play this motorcycle then , the loser should do what the winner want" Sungyeol pointing to the motorcycle game near them.

"Okay , I'll take that challenge" Jieun said while put her bag and they play it together. "Aigoo , you guys ...." a worker there said to them , "Ah , Hiimchan-oppa , Jongup-oppa" Jieun wave at them. "You're a couple huh ?" Jongup said while pointing at Sungyeol , being sulky he is because Jieun being so sweet to them , he grab her hand again. "Ne hyung hehehe .... We're in the same class" Sungyeol said and Jieun roll her eyes. "Stay long last kay ?" Himchan said and he nodding. "Where's Yongguk-oppa , Youngjae-oppa and Zelo-oppa ?" Jieun then ask the other workers too.

"Yongjae is there with Daehyun , watching the cashier. Yongguk-hyung and Zelo are buying us a food" Jongup said , "Ahh , arra ...." Jieun nodding. "Well , enjoy your day then , gamer couple~~" Himchanc tease them and the both just laughing. After Himchan and Jongup go away , Sungyeol release their hands again. "That's enough of you Lee Sungyeol !" Jieun said and the boy just laughing , "Let's see who's the winner later~" he said and they start the game.

After do the race , finally Sungyeol come out as the winner. "Look princess .... I'm win" Sungyeol dance like crazy infront of annoyed Jieun. "Just hurry tell me what do you want" she said , he laughing and drag he to a cafe near there. "Sit and wait , okay ?" Sungyeol said and Jieun just obey him , sighing. "Lee Sungyeol , you're not that bad ...." she smile at remembering how he tells everyone they are couple.

Suddenly Sungyeol come and  give her a box of cakes he's prepared before , "Read it , and tell me your answer" Sungyeol sit opposite her.

She gasped , "You .... really  ...? W-why ?" Jieun ask him. "Because I just do , I love you since the first time I meet you ...." he out his head on top of his arms that folded. "So , what will you say ? Ahn Jieun ?" he ask her. At first she hesitate , but then a smile grow in her face and look up at him. "Yes , I love to be your girlfriend Lee Sungyeol" she nodding. "Really ?? Ahh , thank you Jieun~!!" he hug her and the both laughing. "How childish we are huh ?" they laughing together.

--

"What are you going to ask me to do this time ?" Hwasun look at Hoya who drove them into a dance studio , "I need a help" he answer and they get in to the studio. "This is mine ...." he said and she gasped , she love the interior and how big it is. "Really ? I love this ...." Hwasun said and explore the dance studio , looking carefully at the wallpapper. "Look , like I said you'll love it" he laughing. "So , what should I help ?" Hwasun clear . "Well about 4 months later , the school's annual showcase will start right ? The teacher leave some songs to have me as the choreographer. SInce I know that you like dancing too , I ned your help , I got 10 songs to made , Dongwoo-hyung already made 3 so we need 7 more. Will you ?" Hoya ask her as he take out the CDs song from his back.

Hwasun was thinking for a second , "Okay , I'm in" he said. "Good to hear" he smile at her. Her smile automatically grow in her face , "Because I think I like you ...." he said while going to play the song. "Don't worry Lee Howon , I'm learning to love you" she smiling at him and the both stare at each other for a second.

---

"You has a good voice , you know ..." Woohyun said to Hyunmi as she help him to made some demo track of his songs , "Thank you and you made a great songs" she smile at him while sitting in a chair near him on the studio , get out from the recording booth. "So this song is the last one right ?" she ask him , "Yes , and all you need to do is do the narating" he said and give her the lyrics. "Just practice it now ...." he said and she nodding. "What ? Do you have something to say ?" Hyunmi read it first , "Yes , I realy need to tell you something" Woohyun read too. "Mm .... What is it ?" she said again , "Hmm ... That's .. Do you want to go-- Do you want to da--" "Are you asking me out for a date ?" she end reading the naration. "Yes , I am" Woohyun look at her.

"Mwo ? There's that naration ?" Hyunmi look it again , "No , I'm serious ..." Woohyun said and she look at him. "Nam Woohyun ...." she laugh , "Yes ?" he answer. "You shall take me as your girlfriend , not only date" she said and he laghing too. "Gomawo .... I don't realize I'm falling for you" Woohyun hug her , "Me too , behind my hard words ...." she said.

----

Comment please ??? T.T lyrics are taken from Lee Sung Gi 'Alone In Love' naration~~~