Chapter 020

I Don't Love You !

School the next day ...

 

*HYESOO POV*

"Hyesoo-ah" Hyejoo tap my shoulder , "Eung , waeyo ?" I look at her. "Let's go eat , it's break time ..." said Hwasun to me , I nod my head and we all heading to the cafetaria. Like always , boys waiting for us and hope to have a seat with us , well , whatever. But my eating sense haven't comeback yet since yesterday , I don't know why. "Hyesoo , you sick ?" Hyunmi ask me while drinking her orange juice and look at me with concern. "Ani , gwaenchana ..." I said and rest my head atthe table. "You don't eat ?" Jieun ask me and I just shook my head.

"Aigoo ya , what happen again to you ?" Hyejoo ask me , "Wait here ..." she said and get something. I look away and see Infnite in their table , eating and talking a lot. Near them , their fans are hoping to seat with them. You can say , they were our guy version. "Hyesoo-yah , eat this" said Hyejoo , comeback with a glass of milk and piece of chocolate cake. "Mwo ?" I sit straightly and ask her , "Eat. Don't complain. I don't want you to sick again" said Hyejoo , force me to eat it.

Being forced , I just eat it half-heartedly. Not really really half-heartedly , but I just feel my sense to eating go away somewhere. Today I don't have my energy. Oh God , what happen to me.

 

*END OF POV*

---

The bells ring again and the students start to go back to their own classes. "Students , close your books. Take away everything from your desk. We're going to start the test" said the teacher to them. Today , they're having Math test. "You , learn ?" Hyunmi ask Jieun and Jieun just nodding , "Hwasun-yah , you learn ?" ask Hyunmi to Hwasun beside her. "Ani ... I forgot that we have Math test" said Hwasun while messing with her own hair. "Eotteokhe ?" Hwasun and Hyunmi messed with their hair in confussion while Hyejoo and Jieun do their test goodly. "Have we learn this ?" Hyunmi said while looking at the paper blankly.

"Hyesoo , you learned ?" Hwasun hesitatedly ask her , "I don't know there's a test today , so let's just take that as no" said Hyesoo and turn around again to her desk. "What the heck ...." Hyesoo said while looking at thetest paper and just going to ignore the test and stare at outside blankly. "What happen with her today ?' Myungsoo who were working at the test take a glimpse on her and went back to work again.

While looking at outside , Hyesoo felt someone touch her shoulder. "What ?" Hyesoo tun around only see Myungsoo's test paper infront of her , "What--" "Just copy it from me , ppali" said Myungsoo while watching over the teacher. So after that , Hyesoo just do as what he told her. She copying his work and return it back to him shortly after that. "Done ?" he ask her and she just give an 'ok' signal through her hands.

--

*HYESOO POV*

Why is he so nice to me ? I don't really understand , from the begin until now .... I've tried to make him hate me , but it's never worked. What happne to him huh ? It's really weird .... What happen to me ? Agh .... I don't know ...