Chapter 028

I Don't Love You !

"Wae ? Waeyo ??" Hyunshik and Daniel quickly rush over to Hyesoo's room , only find Hyemi sat on the floor and sobbing. "Where's Hyesoo ? Hyemi-ah ?" Hyunshik ask her , panicked. Daniel try to find anywhere , "None hyung" he said and they all start to panick. Suddenly Hyemi's phone ringing , she want to answer it but Hyunshik grab it from her hand. "Let me ..." Hyunshik said and she just nodding while being calmed down by Daniel. "Yoboseyo ? Who are you /" Hyunshik said , rising his tone. "Yow , calm down bro ... Your sister is with us ... We'll not going to tell you who we are hahahaha ....." the voice from the other side said while laughing with his friends , "Bye-bye ..... See ya" that voice said again and close the phone. "Yah !! Yah !!" Hyunshik try to contact but no answer.

"Who is it hyung ?" Daniel ask him , curious. "It's the kidnapper , it seems that they are more than 2 people" Hyunshik said. "Shh .... Don't cry Hyemi-ah ... Niel , call Seunggi and Aeyoung to accompany her" Hyunshik said and Niel just nodding quickly before make a phone call. He hug his sister and rub her back , to calm her down. "It's okay ... She'll be fine ...." he said , "Promise ? I-I'm afraid oppa ...." Hyemi said. "Promise , I promise to bring her back safely" Hyunshik said.

----

"Hyung , your cellphone's ringing" Manson said to Myungsoo , "Ah , really ? Thanks ..." he said and looking at the caller ID. "Unknown ID ?" Myungsoo frowned. "Mwo ? Nugu ?" Hyunsoo ask him , "Molla ...." Myungsoo shrugged. "Just answer it and put it in loud speaker" Kwanghee suggest and he nodding. They all listening to the call , "Yoboseyo ?" Myungsoo said. "Hahahaha .... Just like what I thought , you'll forget us ...." a familiar voice said while laughing.

"Don't say ...." Jeeryu looking at Hyunsoo , so did the others. "What did you want , Seyoung-hyung ?" Hyunsoo finally speak up. "Omo, calm down there tiger .... We only need you back to help us like what you did in the old days ....." Seyoung laughing , "NO ! i would not come back to you guys ! We're over !!" Hyunsoo said , rising his tone and speak loudly. "Anyway .... Your twins brother , Kim Myungsoo right ? I got her girl in my hand ...." Seyoung said again , smirking.

'My girl ? Don't say .....' Myungsoo thought a while , "Hyesoo ? You got her ??!" Myungsoo ask him. "Mmpmhn~!!!! YAH !!!" Hyesoo's voice could be heard clearly , Myungsoo widened his eyes. "No , don't hurt her !! You bastard !!" Myungsoo grow angry. "If you don't want her to be hurt , come to the warehouse .... Near the beach , fast. She's waiting~~ Hahahaha ...." Seyoung laughing and then ended the phone call.

"Myung ...." Kwanghee try to calm him down , "We must get there ...." Myungsoo said. "No , wait , Seyoung would use this old trick like what he did to Hyejoo .... Now , the first thing we should do is call Hyesoo's family and ask for their help too" Hyunsoo think stairght. "I think hyung's right ...." Manson said too , the other too. "Okay then , let's go to her house first ..." Kwanghee said.