Chapter 027

I Don't Love You !

"Hyunsoo-yah !!" Kwanghee greet Hyunsoo infront of their house with a big hug , "Hyung" Hyunsoo quickly greet him and hug him back. "Oppa/hyung" Jeeryu and Manson said in the same time , "Guys~~" he hug them too. "Omo , we're going to be telletubies if we keep hugging  like this ... Let's go inside" Kwanghee said and they all laughing together while heading inside.

"So , how's life my brother ?" Jeeryu ask him , "It's been good , I'm really sorry ... I-I didn't  mean to--" "No , it's okay hyung. We're already forgive you" Manson said and the other two also nodding their head in agreement. "Did you see Myungsoo  before this ?" Kwanghee ask him and he nodding , "But then I saw Hyejoo and I'm asking for another chance .... I apologized to her" Hyunsoo said. "It's good oppa .... I know you've change" Jeeryu said while smiling. "Anyway , where's Myungsoo ? He didn't come--" Hyunsoo's words are stopped when they hear the front door opened. "Myung ?" they all said in unison.

"Hmm ?" he asnwer them , and then join them in the living room. "Where have you been , hyung ?" Manson ask him , "I'm ... confessing to Hyesoo a while ago , haha .... She didn't answer me ...." Myungsoo try to laugh but they know he's hurt. "I'm sure she's only need some times to think Myung" Kwanghee said. "Ah , by the way , I miss you twins" Myungsoo laugh and hug Hyunsoo , "I'm really sorry hyung , I am" Hyunsoo said between their hug. "It's okay , she's now okay right ?" Myungsoo ask Hyunsoo , reffering to Hyejoo. "I'm glad to have a siblings like you all guys ... I really miss ddukbogi by the way hahahaha" they all laughing together and celebrate Hyunsoo's comeback to them.

----

"Hyesoo , where have you been ?" Hyemi ask her , "I'm visitiing oppa earlier .... wae ?" she ask back. "Nothing , there's some files you need to take a look. Etude's monthly report also in your desk" Hyemi said and Hyesoo just give her an 'OK' sign. "Where's oppa and Daniel ?" Hyesoo ask her again , "They're buying something , I'll make something for dinner too. Want to help ?" Hyemi ask her while use her apron.

Hyesoo think for a while , standing on the stair. "Hmm ... Maybe not unnie , I'll just check the files in my room" Hyesoo said and Hyemi nodding. "Ahrasseo girl , I'll tell you when the foods ready" Hyemi said and Hyesoo nodding. Then she heading to her room.

---

"Remember , the plan must be exactly right" Seyoung said and the rest nodding , while looking at Hyesoo's house and smirking he said "We'll never let you go Hyunsoo , let's see your brother's reaction after this".

---

Sighing. "Am I too harsh to him earlier ?" she ask herself while staring at her phone , "Should I ask sorry ?" she confused. Scrathing her hair in stress "Aishh , Hyesoo what are you thinking ??" she shook her own head and checking some files. Until she heard her door ot the balcony are opened , "Who's there ??" Hyesoo look around but see nothing , she just went inside her room again.

Suddenly she saw a silhouette of 5 guys through a photo frame , when she turned around already covered with a handkerchief that already given some chlorofom. She faint. "Hurry , move her to our car" Casper said and the 5 others nodding , slowly get out from the balcony and ranaway. Bring Hyesoo with them and leave some message on her table.

---

"Ahh , my hand~~" Hyunshik said as he and Daniel sit in the living room , Hyemi come approach them still using her apron. "Aigoo you guys ... These are groceries ? You two bought clothes too ? Woah , daebak~~" Hyemi laughing at the exhausted two boys. "There's some for you noona and Hyesoo-noona ..." Daniel said.

"Eung , by the way , where's Hyesoo ?" Hyunshik search , look around. "She's in her room , let me call her first. You two , keep your eyes to the pizza" she said as she heading to Hyesoo's room upstairs. "Hyesoo ??" she knock first , no answer. "Hyeso-ahh ?" she said again. "I'm going in ..." she said and open the door.

"AHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she scream.