Chapter 031

I Don't Love You !

"What should we get for them ?" Hyunmi said while look around , "Hyesoo like this , we should buy this for her ...." Hyemi said and buy ddukbogi for her. "Oppa , what do you want ?" Jieun cassually ask Sungyeol. "Whatever you want , I'll take it" Sungyeol answer. "Omo , jamkan .... You two ?" Hwasun and Hoya turn their attention to the couple. "Ne .... I know what will you ask hyung" Sungyeol said. "Omo , this is daebak ...." Hyunmi said to Woohyun and laughing together. "It's nice things to see Hyesoo smiling and crying for a man like that ..." Hyunshik said , "Ah ... It's been a while since she cry for a man other than him ..." Hwasun nodding along. "Done , everyone ?" Kwanghee ask and they all heading back to the hospital.

---

"Are you hungry ?" Hyesoo ask Myungsoo , "Not that hungry .... How about you ? I'm sorry , I've should come earlier than that ...." Myungsoo said as he rub her cheek while she rest her head on the bed. "Ani , kwaenchana .... You've come for me , it's already make me happy" she smile. "Aigoo , look how the love blooming around you two~" Dongwoo suddenly come in with the others and the two turn around. "Ah , uri Myungsoo~~" Sungyeol , being the best friend he is come approach Myungsoo on the bed. "You're okay ? Your back ?" Sunggyu ask him. "I'm okay hyung , thanks for worrying me" Myungsoo said , "Here , we brought you some foods to eat ..." Jeeryu said to the two. "Please get well soon hyung , especially your arms hehe ...." Sungjong said and they all laugh a little. "Arra , thanks guys ..." Myungsoo said again. "We'll be in the next room , take your time you love birds~~" Kwanghee said and they all leave the room , go to Hyunsoo's room.

"Woahh , they really brought us something ...." Hyesoo look at the foods that brought for them , "What do you want to eat first ? Kimbab or ddukbogi or .... what ?" Hyesoo ask him. "Call me oppa once , can't you ?" he pout and she chuckled. "Jeball~~" he beg like a little kid , "Arrasseo oppa~~" Hyesoo said and look away , blushing. "Omo , look who's blushing here ?" Myungsoo , "Aish ... Oppa , jinjja ...." Hyesoo laugh and she open the foods. "Here say 'aah'~" Hyesoo feeding him the foods and they continously eat together.

---

"Hyunsoo-ah~~" Manson call out , "Yah , I'm your hyung , you pabo" Hyunsoo laughing at him. "Arra .... Mian" Manson just chuckled a little. "Here , we brought you foods ...." Hyunshik said , "Ah , gomawo guys ...." Hyunsoo and Hyejoo said both. "Can we stay here ? The love birds next room won't be disturbed for a while ...." Sunggyu sighed and flop himself to the sofa there , "Hahaha , you guys can stay and eat here .... There's a lot to be told eh ?" Hyunsoo laugh and they all start eating together.

"Here , open your mouth oppa" Hyejoo said to Hyunsoo , Hyunsoo obey her and eat the kimbab she feed for him. "Like it ?" she ask and he nodding , "Aigoo , you two ..." Dongwoo and Sungjong said and close their eyes. "I think we should find a girlfriend hyung~" Daniel and Manson said to them and they laughing. "Don't protest just eat oppa" Jieun said to Sungyeol , "Aww , don't be mad at me , I'm a patient ...." Sungyeol said and rest his head on her shoulder. "Aigoo , baby Yeol ...." she laughing at him.

"You should feed me that ...." Hoya pointing at the kimchi using his face while eating the sandwich , "Can't you stop being picky , Howon ?" Hwasun ask him while chuckled. "Eiyy , you're so mean~" Hoya said , she just shook her head while laughing at feed him the kimchi. "What do you want next , oppa ?" Hyunmi ask Woohyun and Woohyun think for a while , "You ?" he joke and she hit his arms. "Aigoo , Woohyun , this is hospital" the others said to him , can't take for his aegyo. "Ah , waeyo ?? You guys find your own girlfriend" Woohyun protest back. "Yah , sikkeureo !" Hyunsoo said to them.

"That's right , we should find our own girlfriend guys ...." Sungjong said to the single people there.