Chapter 016

I Don't Love You !

Sunlight break through the window , and disturb Hyesoo's sleep. "It's morning already ?" she use her fist to cover her eyes that still sleepy. Dara has wake up a while ago. "Ah , Hyesoo-ah , you're awake ?" Hyunsik see Hyesoo walking down the stairs , "Yeah oppa, where's the others ?" Hyesoo look around. "Dara and Hyemi are in the garden , Daniel ... I dont know , he just call someone and go with a smile" said Hyunsik while watch the TV.

"Ahh , maybe a girl ..." Hyesoo said , and Hyunsik nodded in approval. "Ah , mother just send us a gift from ... Paris ? Yeah , somewhere from Europe ... She said 'Sorry can't coming home for the next 6 months. Love , mom' and the end" said Hyunsik while throwing Hyesoo's gift to her. "Ah , LV bag ..." Hyesoo said whiel throw the gift back to the sofa and went to the garden.

"Ah , Hyesoo-ah ..." Hyemi and Dara greet her, "Annyeong ... Achimeyo ..." Hyesoo said while sitting together with them two. "It's been a long time since I didn't sit in this garden .... Last time when I sent you the teddy bear , I just stay at the outside because of the schedule ..." said Dara , looking around the garden. "Ahh ... I've missed you too eonnie ..." said Hyemi.

"By the way , I'm going today , there's some recording for me to do ...." said Dara to them , "Ahh , waeyo oneul ?" Hyesoo said after drink her tea. "Hehehe , mian ... I'm sure we will meet agaiin in amazing time ..." said Dara smile. "Ahrasseo ..." they two said and Dara out , same as Hyunsik. "See you again guys ..." said Dara while waving from her car.

"Today is Saturday ...." said Hyemi , yawned while taking a glass of milk from the fridge. "I will go somewhere else ... Bored" said Hyesoo while going to change her clothes.

"She change a bit ..." said Hyunsik to Hyemi , "You right ... She's like to go out a lot" said Hyemi , laughing a little. "That's a relieve , right Cheondoong ?" Hyunsik said to a picture of Cheondoong near the window.

---

"Myungsoo-yah ...." Kwanghee waking up his brother , "Waeyo hyung ?" he yawned and look around. "Ireona , achimeyoo ..." said Kwanghee. "Ahh , geuraeyo ?" Myungsoo ask him and go back cover his face with the blanket. "Yahh !!" Kwanghee kick his brother , "Arra , arra ..." Myungsoo then give up and give up.

"Annyeong , annyeong ..." Myungsoo and Kwanghee greet Jeeryu and Manson who already at the kitchen. "It's Saturday , what would you all like to do ?" Jeeryu ask them all in excited. "I'm gonna hybernate after the hard practice ..." said Manson , yawning too. "What kind of practice ?" they all ask him , "Well , yesterday I have a 6 hours basketball practice and 3 hours dance practice. And I'm sick of it now ..." said Manson. "Ah , that's why when you're home , you're like a solder that lost a war ..." Kwanghee said , making everyone burst in laugh.

"Yeah , that type ..." Manson said. "Myung , how about you ?" Kwanghee ask him , "I'm going somewhere maybe ..." said Myungsoo. "Don't worry , I won't stay at the cemetary ..." said Myungsoo , plestered a smile at them all. They all worried he will stay at the cemetary for the whole day , because a couple times he do that. "Ahrasseo ..." they all smiled in relieve.

---