Chapter 014

I Don't Love You !

Hyesoo finally reach home and her siblings come out approaching her. "Hyesoo-yah , kwaenchana ? You look really pale" ask Hyemi to her while Hyunsik and Daniel help her to enter the house. "I'm just ... caught a cold ... uhuk" she said , cough a little. "Don't do anything today , just sleep well. Okay ? Follow my order" said Hyunsik , Hyesoo look around a little. "Where's appa and umma ?" she ask them three. "Have you ever see our parents come home except for holiday ?" Daniel sigh a little.

"Just , don't think about it. Go sleep" said Hyemi , accomapny her to her room. "Look , yesterday Dara come and give you this. Her present from Philipine she said" said Hyemi pointing to a big teddy bear on her sofa.

"Hehe ... Say my thank's to Dara-unnie ...." she said smiling a little before reach her bed. "Oh my God , you're burning !" Hyemi said after touch her forehead. "Wait here and rest" said Hyemi rushing to take a baskin and wet towel. "Why don't you bring umbrella yesterday .... Pabo" Hyemi said while put the towel on her forehead. "Oppa ...." Hyesoo talk in her sleep. "AIsh ...." Hyemi sighed hard seeing Hyesoo like this.

 

-----

HYESOO'S POV

I felt burned , inside and outside. I know Hyemi-unnie left me without open my eyes. I can feel it. My memories with Cheondoong-oppa start to play again. I feel like I'm going to day.... Suddenly a feel a hand holding my forehead with concern. I try to open my eyes , it's hard to open it because I feel really dizzy. I see a man .... I see him. Again ....

He smile at me and wave his hand to me

"You're gonna be okay .... Don't worry Hyesoo-ah ..." he said while touch my forehead. Suddenly I feel like there's a thousands ice entering me and my fever has coming down. "See ?" he smiling and left me alone as someone knock on my door. "Hyesoo-ah , you're awake ? You're okay ?" Hyunsik-oppa , Hyemi-unnie , and Daniel approach me.

"Ne , I'm feeling much better ...." I said , smiling. "Omo , your fever coming down so fast ...." Hyemi said looking at the termometer. I just smiling and go to the window. 'Gomawoyo ... oppa' I thought to myself while looking at the sky.

 

END OF POV

---

After feeling much better , Hyesoo come out for having a dinner with her siblings. "Here , here ...." Hyemi come out from the kitchen alongside with Hyunsik after cooking some meals for them all. Although they have chef and other peoples that can help them. Sometimes , they want to make it their own.

"Kimchi jikkae , samgyupsal , and samgyetang~!" said Hyemi put the meals to the table. "Are you sure this is safe ?" Daniel . "Yah , just eat it ! You will go crazy after you eat it because it's too delicious ..." said Hyunsik punch him a little on his shoulder.

'Ting tong ....'

The doorbell ring and Hyemi go to open the door. "Woahhh !!!!" Hyemi screaming and everyone change their attention to the door. "Look who's coming !!" she said pointing to a girl infront of her , "Annyeong ~!" that girl waving to them all and they all waving to her too. "It's been a long time , Dara-unnie ..." said Hyesoo smiling to her.

----

Updated. Comment please T.T