Chapter 007

I Don't Love You !

"So , how was Hye Soo like in school ?" Kwange Hee interest , "She was cold , heartle--" ,"Careless careless ....." Jee Ryu and Manson interupt by singing EXO's 'MAMA' . "Mian~" Jee Ryu said and Myungsoo continued his story .

 

"She was so cold , even I can't talk to her . She was scary" said Myungsoo . "I wonder what she looks like in school , is she pretty ?" Jee Ryu ask . " Yeah , she is . Also mean" said Myungsoo , drink his mocha . "I miss the 5 of us you know" Manson suddenly said .

 

"You miss that boy ?" Myungsoo ask him , "Yeah , where is he right now ?" Manson said again . "I hope he can return here ...." said Kwang Hee , "He was the one who runaway .... He was wrong , but still I miss him' said Jee Ryu too .

 

"Come one let's go home" Kwang Hee said and after paid the bills they go home .

----

"What  is he doing right now ?" Myungsoo wonder while see the sky from the car's window . "I bet he found a better place and being so mature now" said Kwang Hee .

 

"I think he wouldn't be that mature" said Manson and Jee Ryu nodded , "Yeah , you know him . He wouldn't change that fast" . "But , it's already 5 years or ...... maybe even more" said Myungsoo .

---

"What are you doing Hye Mi ?" Hyun Sik go to the kitchen and found Hye Mi cutting mushroom along with Hye Soo . "We're going to make fettucini , with mushroom and carbonara" said Hye Mi .

 

"Are you sure that food will be safe ?" said Daniel suddenly , "OF COURSE ! it will safe and delicious , right Hye Soo ?" said Hye Mi . "Yeah , you guys" Hye Soo said while still cutting the mushrooms .

 

"Okay , we will wait !" said Hyun Sik and Daniel who quickly go to living room and playing game together .

-----

"Even though you were bad to me , I miss  you . You know ...." Hye Joo said while see a pictures of her and a guy .