Chapter 029

I Don't Love You !

They quickly rush over to Hyesoo's house , soon they reach her house. "Hello , who are you ?" a speaker ask them , "I'm Kim Myungsoo , Hyesoo's friend , I should talk to her siblings" Myungsoo said and gate was opened for them. "Excuse me , who are you ?" Hyemi ask them , "Aren't you Hyesoo's friend ? The one who has a project with her a while ago ?" Hyunshik try to identified Myungsoo's face. "Yes I am , I should tell you all that we know who kidnap Hyesoo" Myungsoo said and Hyunshik widened his eyes , "What ?! How could you-- , aish ... Right , just tell us" Hyemi's emotion blow up but she try to remain calm while Danielle hold her wrist to calm her down.

"So , a couple years ago I'm hanging out with these boys who kidnap her and they told me to steal some of our company's fiel and sold it for them but I refused so they take my girlfriend to threat me and I just try to follow their order , even though the police already arrest them , they get released a year go since their sentence is over. I've hurt my family and more , my girlfriend Hyejoo , so I decided to cut all my connection from them and went to overseas. This time , they're trying to get me back to get some revenge but I can hide myself from them , this time they use your sister as th threat" Hyunsoo said to them all , "Really ? Aish , those bastards ..." Danielle frown. "So , what should we do now ? Should we call police ?" Hyunshik ask them.

"I have a plan , listen to me well guys" manson suddenly speak up and they deciding what ar they're going to do to save Hyesoo.

----

"So , you're Kim Myungsoo's girl ?" Takuya ask her whil smirk , "I'm not , what did you want ?" Hyesoo give them her cold stare. "Omo , fierce girl , I like that" Sangmin said. Seyoung approach her , grab her chin to make her looking at him. "Hmm , your face ... Not bad , you're a rich girl too , we can get anything we want from you right ? Hahaha ...." he said and laughing with the others , walked away. "Well anyway , let's just wait for your superhero to come ..." Yongseok and Casper mock her.

---

"WHAT ??!!" Hyejoo almost lost her balance when she was told about the accident that happened , she was called by Hyemi to comeover and Hyunsoo told her. "No , no no .... She can't be ...." Hyejoo shook her head , later on Infinite boys come. And then Hyunmi and Jieun come too , "Mian , I can't reach Hwasun ..." Hyunmi said to Hyejoo. "We also can't reach Hoya-hyung ...." Sungjong said. "Let's just forget it for now , let's go to our plan" they all nodding.

"Stay here okay ? I don't want you to get hurt again" Hyunsoo convience Hyejoo that everything's gonna be alright. "No , I won't. I want to come along" Hyejoo insisted. "No , you will get hurt , I don't want to lose you twice" he said to her and look into her eyes , straightly. She remain silent , "You'll stay here with the other girls to wait our updates okay ?" Sungyeol said to Jieun and she just nodding with worried face. "Don't worry princess ...." he said and smile at her a little before leave with the boys.

"I can't ...." Hyejoo said and run off to reach the boys with her car , "Unnie , jamkanman !! Unnie !!" Jeeryu try to catch her but failed. "Aish ... this girl ...." Hyunmi said and just shook her head.

-----

Arrived at the warehouse , they all quickly get in the house. "YAH !!! Cross Gene !!! Come here !!!" Hyunsoo call out with anger. "Aha ... there you are ...." Seyoung calp his hands and come with his boys. "Where's Hyesoo ??" Hyunshik ask him , "Wait there .... Let's talk about this ...." Yongseok said to them while smirking. "No !! Just give her back already !!" Myungsoo yelling at them , "Not that easy" Casper said and about 20 men come out and ready to hit them. Hyunsoo quickly give the others a signal to attack together and they did it.

Sunggyu and Dongwoo finishing 3 peoples together while Woohyun was angry enought to hit 2 people alone. The rest also hit the men and try to release Hyesoo. "Hye guys ... She's here ...." Takuya said as he bring Hyesoo with hands tied and mouth covered and handkerchief. "Hyesoo !!" Myungsoo yell and he look at her eyes , worried. She's worried now.

And then that time when the boys didn't saw their back , some men try to hit them. Some of them can back off but too late for Sungyeol , Myungsoo , and Hyunsoo who was too late to back off. "ANDWAE !!!" Hyesoo's voice could hear loudly even though was covered with handkerchief. Myungsoo's head start to bleed a little but he still can get up and wipe off the blood. "You guys , why can't you just leave us alone ?!!" Hyunsoo angrily said to Cross Gene. "At the first , I thought you're my brothers for real .... Like what Infinite's means to Myungsoo , I thought I found my own family friend. But I was wrong !!! I should've never see uou guys !!!! You guys just some bastards !!! You ruin everything !!!!' Hyunsoo said angrily at them.

"Yes , we ruined everything to get anything !" Casper said and their men begin to attack the boys again. They begin to lose their strenght , Hyunshik was caught offguard and caught by some men that keep his wrist and didn't let him attack. Same as Kwanghee and Danielle , also Manson. Sunggyu caught by Takuya himself , they're a rival since the begin. "You candy boy haha ...." Yongseok smirked as he caught Sungjong.

"No .... No .... Fight .... Please ...." Hyesoo close her eyes slowly , she just realized now that she has so many people around her that care for her. And one person who love her. "Not so fast !!!" Hwasun and Hoya suddenly appear and prepare themselves to join the battle. "Hyesoo , wait there !" Hoya said and the couple begin to kick and hitting the men in sync. "You , get off from me !!" Sunggyu start to burn some of his anger again and release himsel from Takuya , fight again with him.

"You think I'm easy ?" Hwasun smirked and hit 3 men alone in a seconds , "Learn Kungfu Panda , it's helping" she said and wipe off the dust from her hand before come to help the others again. Suddenly a loud 'BANG!' heard from the door , Sangmin come in with Hyejoo in his grip. "HYUNSOO !!! LOOK AT ME !!!!' he screamed and Hyunsoo turn around , looking at Hyejoo who was grabbed by Sangmin. "NO !!!!" Hyunsoo scream and a man hit him from the back again , "Andwae !" Hyejoo quickly let go of Sangmin's grip and run to Hyunsoo who lying down.

"So .... He's the one .... Hyejoo's first love ?" Hyesoo frown at first , seeing the scene infront of her. "Comeback to us , we will release her" Seyoung said again while tightened his grip on Hyesoo and put his gun beside her head. "No , don't hurt her" Hyunsoo said , trying to answer. "Just take me , not hyung , not that girl" Myungsoo said.

"Ahh , you right , you have almost 50% of the share right ?" Seyoung smirked and Myungsoo just stare at Hyesoo , "Don't do that ... You don't have to Myungsoo ...." she siad that with her eyes. Myungsoo knew , but he just don't care. What's important for him was her safety. "No , don't ..." Hoya groan at him , and the other also shook their head. "Don't worry ...." he gesturing it with his mouth to them without sound. "Now , give her to me ...." Myungsoo said and try to reach Hyesoo. "Here" Seyoung just push her to Myungsoo.

At the time she already grabbed by Myungsoo , Seyoung take out a baseball bat. "You're safe now ...." he hug her and then he saw what's coming. He trun around and let himself to get hit by Seyoung. Hyesoo's widened her eyes and Myungsoo start to loosen his grip , falling down. "Andwae !" she begin to cry. Hyunshik and Danielle gasped. For the first time , they saw her cry again , for someone else than Cheondoong. For a guy. For Myungsoo. Hyejoo also looked surprised as she try to make Hyunsoo stay awake. "Oppa , don't leave me .... again , please" she whispered to his ear.

"Andwae , Myungsoo .... Wake up" Hyesoo shook his body , hug him. "Hy-Hyesoo ... You're alright , right ?" he try to say it with some strenght left. catching his breath , he can't keep it. "Sorry , I can't be the best for you or even take care of you ...." he smile a little , make Hyesoo's heart aching more and more. "Why did you have to do this ?" Hyesoo ask him , "Because ... I-I .... I love you ...." he said , the bleeding from his head non-stop. "No , Myungsoo ... Please , don't leave me here ..... I love you , I need you .... Don't leave me here , I love you ...." she finally said that words , begging to him. "Glad ..... to hear that" Myungsoo fanally smile before passed out.

Then the police quickly come and braging in , with the call from Hyejoo before she was grabbed by Sangmin. "You are messing around again ? Aish , take them , sentence them with the long one" one of the policeman said and they all take the Cross Gene members out. "Hyung , please , don't do this anymore ...." Hyunsoo hold Seyoung for a moment with the little strenght he has left. Seyoung just look down , upset and angry.

The ambulance take both Myungsoo and Hyunsoo,also the others who are injured. "Please , fight for me .... I know you're strong , Myungsoo" Hyesoo grab his hand.

----