Chapter 032

I Don't Love You !

"Myungsoo-ah !!" both Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim enter Myungsoo's room and they hug him. "You're okay dear ? Which part that's hurt ?" Mrs.Kim check on him being very worried mom she is. "I'm okay eomma , it's not a big deal ... Just some bruises and wound ...." Myungsoo answered. Mr.Kim turn his attention to Hyesoo , "Who is this young lady ?" he ask while smiling. "Annyeong haseyo ... Kwon Hyesoo-imnida ..." Hyesoo bowing to them. "Ahh , are you Inseok's daughter ?" Mr.Kim ask , "Ne ?" both Hyesoo and Myungsoo ask back. "You're the 3rd heir of Samsung right ? I know your father , we're clasmates in high school" Mr.Kim said and smiling brightly. "Ah, your mother is Soojung right ?" Mrs.Kim just understand the situation ask her , 'Ah , ne ... You know my parents ?" Hyesoo ask and both Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim nodding.

"Ahh , so you're their youngest daughter ? Omo , you're so pretty ... Are you two schoolmates ?" Mrs.Kim ask her while hold Hyesoo in her amrs. "We're classmates , we share the same seat in class" Myungsoo answered. "Ahh , I see ...." Mr.Kim , "Eomma , appa , have you heard ? Hyunsoo's back" Myungsoo said and his parents shocked for a while before let out a relieve sigh. "Glad to hear that , where is he now ?" Mr.Kim ask him , "In the next room , room 19. He's hurt too , please greet him appa , eomma ...." Myungsoo said and his parents nodding. "Hyesoo , please come for once to our house and let's have a dinner , ne ?" Mrs.Kim said before leave the room , "Ne , algesseumnida" Hyesoo smile back and they leave.

"Ahh , so our parents knew each other ?" Hyesoo said while nodding his head , "It's a good thing then ..." Myungsoo said and he hold her hand. "Wae ?" Hyesoo ask him , "So , we will be given a permit" he said and she frowned , confused. "What , ah ppali malhae" she said to him. "I would like to announce our relationship and of course your parents permit , so if we did something ...." "Yah yah yah !!!" Hyesoo hit his arm and he laugh. "Aww , don't hit me , I'm a patient ...." Myungsoo said and they both just laughing together.

----

"Hyunsoo ?" his parent enter the room , everyone turn their attention to them. "Ah , annyeong haseyo eomeonim , abeoji ..." Infinite bowing and greet them. "ANnyeong haseyo ..." the others said too. "Ah , you three , Hyesoo's siblings ?" Mrs.Kim ask Hyunshik , Hyemi , and Daniel. "Ne , annyeong haseyo ..." Hyunshik greet them. "Nice to see you all ...." Mr.Kim said. "Then if you excuse us , Mrs.Kim , Mr.Kim" they all excuse themselves and get out to give them some time together. "Eomma , appa !!" Jeeryu hug them , "Hey my tigers ...." Mr.Kim said to Manson and Kwanghee and they laugh for a little. "We miss you appa , eomma ...." Kwanghee said , "Same for us ..." Mrs.Kim said to them and they heading outside.

"Hyunsoo ...." Mrs.Kim said , "Eomma , appa ...." Hyunsoo said too. Quickly Mrs.Kim come to hug her son , the long lost son who've just comeback. "Son , oh my gosh .... Hyunsoo , where have you been , dear ?" she ask him , almost crying. "Mianhae , eomma appa .... I've done something really bad and terrible before ...." Hyunsoo said and look down. "It's okay son , now you're back and we're for you .... We believe in you" Mr.Kim put his hand on Hyunsoo's shoulder. "We miss you , all the time ...." they smile at one another.

"Annyeong haseyo ..." Hyejoo who just comeback from the toilet greet them all , "Omo , our Hyejoo ?" Mrs.Kim approach her and hug her. "Ne , annyeong haseyo eommeonim abeoji ...." Hyejoo greet them. "Good to see you again pretty .... You ddin't hurt again right ?" they al laughing together. "Aigoo , it's a relieve knowing that you two meet again" Mr.Kim said. "Of course , even if I don't know where she is , I will absolutely find her and running to her. Again" Hyunsoo said as he hold her hand. "Well , good then. It's really nice to see you back here" Mr.Kim said again. "Well , then , if you two excuse us.... I be there's so many things you two want to talk about haha ...." both Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim excuse themselves and leave the room.

"Oppa , you grow being a cheessy one huh ?" Hyejoo ask and they just laughing together.

----