Chapter 023

I Don't Love You !

"I'll go first ...." Hyesoo said and walk away , "Banggawo ...." he said and wave her hand without turn around her face. "Nado ..." Jieun said while looking at her phone , 'Then let's go together !" Sungyeol claps his hands. "Ah , mwoya ?!" Jieun send her glares at him , "Aish , kwaenchana" Sungyeol laugh at her. "Ahh , yah ! Lee Sungyeol , you mmfhgtk !!!" Jieun's mouth was covered by Sungyeol's hand as they walk to the school's parking lot.

"Ahahahah , jinjja" the boys are laughing at them two , Hwasun was going to leave and she look at Hoya's direction. "Mwol bwa ?" Hoya ask her , "Ani ... Aniya" Hwasun just shook her head. "I'm just be careful of you , you could do the same things you did to me in the rain" Hwasun said , "Ah , speaking of that ... I know you love to dance , so ...." Hoya approach Hwasun. "Hajima~!! Yah !!" Hwasun yelling at him but Hoya just stubbornly put his arms around her and they go to the school's parking lot , "What happen to them ?" Hyunmi said as they walk away.

Hyejoo just laugh a little , looking at Hyunsoo's direction. "He won't remember me , right ?" she said to herself and look at her bracelet. "Joo , you're okay ?" Hyunmi ask her , "Eung , kwaenchana ..." Hyejoo said and laugh a little. Hyunsoo suddenly turn his attention to Hyejoo , he know that voice. "I'll go first then ..." Hyejoo said and walking to the school's parking lot. "Ah , jamkanman ... unnie---" Hyunmi was hold by Woohyun , "Nam Woohyun , don't you ..." Hyunmi said to him. "Oh yes , I do" Woohyun smile in victory. "Guys , I'm going now with this princess ...." Woohyun just wave at the Sunggyu , Dongwoo , Myungsoo , and Sungjong that were laughing their off from the scenes they saw. "Aigoo , daebk ...." Dongwoo said.

"Ah , hyung , jamkan ... I need to go somewhere first .... Ne ?" Hyunsoo said to his brother and he nodding. "Be careful" Myungsoo said and he left. "It's been a long time since he's gone huh ?" Sunggyu said , "Eung .... So long ...." Myungsoo said while nodding. "Hyung already grown up now ..." Sungjong said , "I think he's learn well from his mistake" Dongwoo said too and they all nodding along in agreement.

--

Hyunsoo searching for Hyejoo , he know that voice so well. "Where is she ? Where is she ?" Hyunsoo keep searching for her in the parking lot. He find a girl with the long dark brown hair near a car , "Hyejoo , Im Hyejoo !" he scream and Hyejoo notice his presence. "Hyunsoo ....." Hyejoo gasped , "Annyeong" he start. "Annyeong ...." she said too. "It's been a long time ..." she said again.

"Hyejoo-ah .... Mianhae ..." he knelt down infront of her , she cover , shocked. "I'm really sorry ...." he said while looking at her.

-----