Chapter 033-FIN-

I Don't Love You !

Since that day , they all always visit the two in the hospital , especially Hyesoo. She talk a lot , smile a lot , even jokes. "Miracle in December huh ?" Hyunmi always said that if they talk about it again. Hoya with Hwasun , Jieun with Sungyeol , and Hyunmi with Woohyun. Hyunsoo comeback with his family and start a brand new life. Myungsoo and Hyunsoo become as close as they were like before. Hyejoo become brighter too and didn't as quiet as before but still calm. And finally , Myungsoo and Hyunsoo are released from the hospital after several weeks.

----

"Don't laughing , listen to me well! Yah !!" Sungyeol said to Myungsoo and he just laughing. "Ah , apa ! Don't hit me !!" Myungsoo just laughing loudly and still didn't listen to him. "You two , stop it ... Ahh ...." Sunggyu hit them with his pillow and go back to his room. "Jaldeureo !!" Sungyeol said to Myungsoo , "Ahrasseo , ahrasseo ... Why did you put this one in this ? Ah hyung , you are really ...." Myungsoo said while shook his head at Sungyeol. "Ah , wae , wae ?? I don't know how to cook this , I just want to make one for Jieun , but I only have this recipe" "With no skill ..." Myungsoo said and Sungyeol just nodding his head. "I don't understand ...." Myungsoo just looking at him , unbelieve with his hyung.

That night , Infinite stay in their mansion after a long time to celebrate Myungsoo's release from the hospital alongside Hyunsoo. Hyunsoo become closer to them all and they all close to him too. That night , Sungyeol ask Myungsoo's help for making a birthday cake for Jieun since her birthday is tomorrow. Sungyeol didn't that good at cooking , Myungsoo are struggling with th recipe. They put the wrong ingridients.

"Molla hyung ... I never saw you this flustered , omo you're so funny , your face hahaha ...." Myungsoo just can't stop laughing at Sungyeol , "Aish , we both are bad at this ...." Sungyeol said , flustered. "Don't worry that much , Hyesoo told me to tell you that she already prepare it all with the girls ...." Myungsoo show his phone , showing Hyesoo's message. "Ahh , we worry for nothing ..." Sungyeol just dumbfoundead. "We messing for nothing ...." Myungsoo look around the kitchen and they laughing together.

---

"Hyesoo-ah , kajja" he said and she nodding , they both heading to somewhere , somewhere special. "Ahjumma , can we take the flowers now ?" Hyesoo ask the ahjumma they always visit to. "Omo , you two , ahrasseo , please wait a little" the ahjumma said to them while smiling. "It's been a long time since we meet here , first" Myungsoo said , "Yeah ...  Cemetary didn't that bad ?" Hyesoo said and they both laugh a little. "Here , have a nice day you two" the ahjumma handing off 2 bouquet to them and they leave.

"Oppa , I come again ...." Hyesoo smiling , get in her knees and put the bouquet infront of Cheondoong's grave. "I know what you mean now .... I'm always tahnk you for always stay beside me , to encourage me .... And tell me to move on" she looking at Myungsoo who just smile and standing near her. "Now , as I promise and you told me , I've move on ... I've found someone , someone that you sent for me to take care of me ..." she said. Myungsoo stand closer to Cheondoong's grave , "Hello , I'm Kim Myungsoo , the one who will take care of Hyesoo from now on and until the end .... Thank you for let me met her and I promise to never hurt her , ever" he said and the both smile at each other. "Thank you oppa .... I love you very much ... I'll never forget you ...." she said.

Next , they move to Yerim's grave , not far from there. "Yerim-ah , oppa come again .... You haven't forgot me right ?" Myungsoo said as he put the bouquet infront of her grave. "It's been a long time .... Thank you for always confront me to move on and never give up , especially about love. And now , as you told me , I've found someone for me" he said as he smile at Hyesoo. "Yerim , annyeong ... I'm Kwon Hyesoo , the one who will be there for Myungsoo no matter what happen .... To love him and support him , until the end" she said while smiling. "Thank you for everything Yerim-ah , I'll love you and never forget you .... Thank you" he said and she hold his hand. "Let's go ...." he said to her and she nodding as they walk hand in hand , leave the cemetary.

"It's a happy ending huh ?" Yerim said as she walk near Cheondoong , "Yeah , and our job is finish here ...." Cheondoong said. "I'm very proud of them ..." Yerim said and Cheondoong nodding. "Let's get going too ?" he offer his hand and she nodding as she take his hand and they leave. To the place where they belong.

----

"Omo , isn't that Myungsoo's twin ?" , "He just look right like him ..." , "So handsome~~!! Oppa!!" , "He's Hyejoo's already ...." , "Aigoo , the queenkas are all really lucky ....". Many students are looking at Infinite , Hyunsoo , and the girls that walking while chatting entering the hallway.

"Are you guys ready for tonight's party ?" Dongwoo ask them all , "Of course , we're well prepared hahaha ...." Hyunmi answered. "Don't wear a too-short-dress , it's already winter" Hoya said to Hwasun , "Don't worry Hoaegi , I wouldn't wear that ..." Hwasun stick out her tounge at him. "Alright guys , see you later ..." Myungsoo said as they seperating to their own classes. "Hyunsoo , you're in th same class as us" Hyejoo said and he follow them too.

"What did you two did last night ?" Hyesoo ask Myungsoo , reffering to him and Sungyeol. "We planning to made a birthday cake for Jieun , but we tottaly don't have any talents and we're messed up the kitchen" Myungsoo said and Hyesoo just shok her head while laugh a little. "You guys are silly as ussual" she said to him , 'Eiyy , don't be like that ... You're just sarcastic as ussual" he said to her and they both laughing together.

"Morning class ! Now , stop being lovey dovey in this class and let's start the lesson today" the teacher entered the class and the lesson started.

---

"FINALLY~!!!! HOME~~!!!" Sungjong yell as soon as the teacher leave the class , the students are preparing to leave the class as well as they chatting about the long weekend for winter that coming. "Why are you so happy about it ?" Sungyeol ask him weirdly , "Because ...." Sungjong paused a second and take a deep breathe. "I can't stand looking at you , two , couples , acting lovey dovey and I'm all bored in the lessons!!" Sungjong sarcasmly said to Sungyeol and Sungyeol close his ears to avoid any damage to his ears.

"Eiyy , don't be like that .... You should find someone then ...." Jieun said to Sungjong , "Aha , yeah ... They all said that" Sungjong said while take his bag from the chair. "Let's go party~!!" they all said in unison and leave the class to meet up with the others at the hallway , they're heading to Jieun's mansion and partying. Alongside with Hyesoo's siblings and Myungsoo's siblings. They're going to celebrate Jieun's birthday as well as the start of winter.

----

Everything comes to a well end. Especially for this couple ....

"You look pretty tonight" Myungsoo whispering to Hyesoo , "And you look handsome as ever , like ussual ..." Hyesoo said to her. "And I have a present for you , pretty ...." he out his hand infront of her face. "Mwo ? Kim Myungsoo , you always made me shock with your gifts" she laugh softly. "Jjan!" he give her a necklace.

"I have one and .... you have one ...." he said as he put the necklace on her. "Gomawo ..." she said and smiling , looking at the necklace. "Anything for you" he said and they giggling. "So , happy ending ?" he ask her , "Yeah , happy eding it is" she said and he kiss her.

"YAH!! KIM MYUNGSOO ! KWON HYESOO !! COME HERE , WE'RE GOING TO CUT THE CAKE!!" Sungyeol yelling from inside , "Ahrasseo hyung , wait!" Myungsoo said as he pull back from the kiss. "Let's get going before they think anything weird" she laughing and they comeback inside form the balcon.

------

Ahhhhhhhh happy ending~~~ OGS end yesterday .... congrats INFINITE~~ <33 comment please wouldn't you guys ?? T____T tahnk you for those who vote up , subscribe , and read ^^ thank you thousand times :)) sweet_lava will be back with another ff :)) see ya then .....