Chapter 030

I Don't Love You !

Arrived at the hospital , both Myungsoo and Hyunsoo are brought to operation room while the others were brought to heal their wound since they're not hurted that bad. Both Hyesoo and Hyejoo are waiting outside the room , "So .... Hyejoo ..." Hyesoo speak up , "Yes , he's the one ...." Hyejoo said to her , knew what is she going to ask. "I'm happy now since you've already opened your heart .... Please , Soo ... Open your heart okay ?" Hyejoo said and Hyesoo just nodding. The other girls rush over to them , "What happened ?" Hyemi ask the two and they answer her. "He got hurt again ? Tell me , which part" Jeeryu ask Hyejoo , "Head , his head Jee ...." Hyejoo said and the younger one sigh in relieve. "It's just good to know oppa didn't hurt his back again ..." Jeeryu nodding. "You're okay right ? hasu suddenly show up ?" Jieun and Hyunmi ask Hyesoo and she nodding. "She suddenly come in with Hoya and fight like  a guy ...." they all laughing together , somehow the mood are a bit lighten up.

"Hey , hey , what is this ? Bring my name like a guy ?" Hwasun suddenly show up with Hoya , holding her head that covered by a bandage and her hand too. "You are fighting like a guy while ago ...." Hyejoo said and they all laughing . "Don't be mad , but honestly , yes you were" Hoya said when she was going to ask his comment. "Yah" she hit his back and he groan in pain , "You hurt that side again ...." he said and she gasped. "Ahh , ahh .... Miann ...." she help him to get up. "You two , get together in the end ?" Hyunmi ask the two , "You think ?" Hoya said and Hwasun just roll her eyes , little blushing. "Omo , look , who's red there ...." Jieun playfully mock her and they all laughing again.

"Hey , hey ...." the rest of Infinite , Hyunshik , Danielle , Kwanghee , and Manson show up too after their wound being treated. "You okay ?" Hyunshik and Danielle ask Hyesoo and she assure them with a smile and nod. "Glad to see you smile again , sis" Danielle said to her. "Thanks to him" Hyesoo said again. "You okay oppa , Manson ?" Jeeryu ask Kwanghee and Manson then the btoh nodding their head. "You prmise me you wouldn't hurt" Jieun said to Sungyeol , "It's a fight , if I'm not get hurt , it will be weird" Sungyeol mess with her hair and laugh a little. "You okay ? Why didn't you be carefull ?" Hyunmi sai to Woohyun , checking on his arm. "I'm okay .... It's juts some bruises , I'm not dying , Hyunmi-ah ...." Woohyun laugh a little.

Suddenly the doctor come out , they all turn their direction to him. "How is them , doc ?" Sunggyu speak up , "For Myungsoo-shi , he's already okay. Even though he lost a lot of blood and his arm has a lot of bruises also his back hurt , but he can through it all. For Hyunsoo-shi , he's also okay , glad to know that his back were okay since he already got a reconstruction for his back years ago right ? He just hurt his head and sprint his leg , nothing else" the doctor answered and they all sighed in relieved. "Can we visit them now doc ?" Hyesoo ask , "Yes of course , they were at 7th floor. Myungsoo in room 18 and Hyunsoo in room 19. They were awake for a while earlier ago and ask for seperate rooms" the doctor said and excused himself. "Aigoo , those boys ...." Hyunshik laugh a little.

"Hyesoo , Hyejoo , you both can visit them first. We'll going to bought some foods for all of us , okay ?" Dongwoo said and the two just nodding. Actually , they planed this , so the couples can talk personally. "Ppali , let's go noona ...." Manson said to Jeeryu. Then they all leave.

----

Hyejoo enter Hyunsoo's room , he still sleeping. "Oppa , you fool .... You hurt again , right ? Look" Hyejoo said to him while sit beside him on the bed. "But you love me even though you know I'm fool" Hyunsoo laugh and open his eyes , "Aish , bad guy ...." she said to him and the both laughing together. "I thought I'll lose you again ...." she said , "Don't worry , I'll never leave you again , ever ...." he put a strain of her hair behind her ear and both smile at each other. "I miss you sooo much ...." she hug hiim and he hug her back , "I' missing you like crazy ...." he answered back. "I love you ..." Hyunsoo said , "You know the answer" Hyejoo laugh a little and they tigthened the hug.

---

Arived at Myungsoo's room , Hyesoo stand there. He was there , lying , unconsious , "Bedcause of me ...." she thought to herself. Walk over to his bed , looking at his sleeping face. "You fool , why would you do that for me ...." she said while caress his cheek , 'You're too handsome but fool haha ...." she chuckled. "And now , because of you .... I've already open my heart ..." she whisper to his ear. Myungsoo who actually already awake let out a smile , "Really ?" he raise one of his eyebrows and Hyesoo frown. "Yah , ppali ireona" she said and he laughing. "I really mean it .... Though" she said to him and he chuckled. "Thank you .... so much ...." she said as she hug him , he hug her back. "Me too , I love you" he whisper to her ear , "I love you" she tightened her hug.