Chapter 009

I Don't Love You !

"Welcome back miss" a servant said to them two , "Jung Ah , tell the head office to meet me when he's off" said Hye Soo . "Okay , miss . Anything to order right now ?" she ask again , Hye Soo look to Myungsoo . "2 Cappucino and 1 portion of kitty's cookies please" said Hye Soo. "Will be on the way miss" said Jung Ah .

 

"So ... this is your cafe ?" Myungsoo ask her , "Yes , I open this cafe 2 years ago" said Hye Soo . Myungsoo look her face , just like scanner . "Why ? You never think a daughter from a CEO of a electronic company opening a cafe , more specific , it's a cute one , Hello Kitty" said Hye Soo .

 

"No , it's just .... Uhm , yeah ..." said Myungsoo , "Don't underestimate the things that I've done in school" Hye Soo said . "Here's the cappucino and the meal , enjoy . If you need anything else just call me , Jung Ah . Thank you" said Jung Ah then leave , back to her place .

 

"Thank's ..." Myungsoo said . "Why ?" ask Myungsoo , "Nothing , just underestimate it ...." said Hye Soo drink her cappuciono . "I can see you are different" Myungsoo said in his mind . "So ... may I ask you something ?" Myungsoo said to her . "What ?" she ask back , not looking to him .

 

"What happen to your boyfriend ?" he ask her . At first Hye Soo was shocked , she just keep silent . And then look away , Myungsoo know he has made such a fool question . "If you don't want to talk about it , it's ok--" . "It was our 1 year and 8 months anniversary , day when we should be happy" she said , starting her story .

 

"I was the one who beg him to go to the beach ..... That night , a truck hit our car and ... thing's that I never expect happen" Hye Soo said . Myungsoo can see sadness in her eyes . Then her face air change from soft into mean one , "That's why she said dont underestimate her in school ..." he thought .

 

"How about you ? Your girlfriend ?" she ask him back , "It's ... a long story .... She died in a plane accident ..." Myungsoo said . "That was the day when she returned from Paris , our 2 years anniversary . When I was watching the televison , the news suddenly appear .... She's gone ...." said Myungsoo .

 

They both then become so quiet , they keep remaining silent . "Thank you for telling me" said Myungsoo . "You ... too" said Hye Soo .

 

"You're doing great Hye Soo-ah ... Jalhanda ...."  Cheondoong smile .

Updated , please comment , thank you :D