Chapter 015

I Don't Love You !

"How are you guys ?" Dara ask them all while sit besides Hyesoo , "We're okay , so nice to see you again ...." said Hyunsik. "Ah , nuna , you've grow your hair ?" Daniel ask her while pointing to her hair. "Ah , yeah. I'm kind a ... get some scolded from 'him' ..." Dara said laughing a little. "Ahh , I like this one better unnie ..." Hyesoo said while laughing too.

(Before-After)

 

"Me too ..." said Dara , "Here , here you can eat with us and stay if you want to ..." said Hyemi to her. "Ah , I guess I can stay with you guys this time , hehehe ... I've got some days to off after the world tour" said Dara and they all eat together.

"I haven't see ahjumma and ahjusshi lately ... Where have they been ?" ask Dara to them all , "Well , our parents will only come home when it's holiday ..." said Daniel while takie some soup to his bowl. "Ahh , I see ... " Dara said while nodding. "How's life , honey ?" Dara change her attention to Hyesoo , "Life .... Just like that ..." Hyesoo said smiling a little.

"Let's share a room with me tonight , unnie ..." Hyesoo said to her suddenly , "Jinjja ?" Dara's eyes widened. "Nae , there's a lot stories I want to tell to ..." said Hyesoo and they all continued to eat and having a conversation together.

----

"Ahh , I really miss to share room with you ..." said Dara after the dinner , "Be careful , sometimes Hyesoo can talk by herself ..." Hyunsik said making everyone laughing. "Oppa , I'm not that creepy -_-" Hyesoo said , "Kekeke~" Hyunsik just laughing.

"Here ...." Hyesoo open her room , "Ahh , it's so tidy ...." Dara said , claping her hands. "Well ... hehe ..." Hyesoo smile a little. "Ah , this is was the teddy bear I bought to you right ?" Dara pointing to a teddy bear in Hyesoo's sofa.

"Since when you added a pantry here ?" Dara check Hyesoo's room , "Since the accident ... Well , I don't like coming out from my own room. So , I made my own 'house' here ..." Hyesoo said.

"And ... this is part of your bedroom that I love the most .. Kekeke ..." Dara laugh a little , amking Hyesoo laughing too.

"You haven't forget the bathroom right eonnie ?" Hyesoo joke a little , "Of course not , your bathroom was the most loveable and clenaest bathroom ..." Dara joking too.

"It's been a long time huh ?" Hyesoo suddenly speak while walking to the balcony, "You right ... I bet you still remember my brother ..." Dara sigh a little.

"How can I forget him ..." Hyesoo said , chuckled. "It's been 3 years ... You should try to move on ..." said Dara to her , 'And that was the same things Cheondoong-oppa told me ..." Hyesoo laugh a little. "He is right , he doesn't want to se his girlfriend like this ..." said Dara rubbing her shoulder. "I'll try ..." Hyesoo suddenly speak up after a silence for 5 minutes.

"I know you can do it , life goes on girl ...." Dara smile at her , "You really resemble to oppa, eonnie ..." Hyesoo said. "Ah , jinjja ? Many people said to ... Hehehe ..." said Dara , laughing. "Let's take a sleep , it's late ..." Dara said then they all go to sleep.

"I know you can do it , Hyesoo-ah ..." Cheondoong said while smiling and fix her bang.