Chapter 010

I Don't Love You !

"So , I guess I should go" Myungsoo check his wristwatch , "Okay then , see you around" Hye Soo said . Awkwardness always suround them .

'That's it oppa , jalhanda' Ye Rim wink , she is jealous but she can't insist Myungsoo to love her forever . He must move on , as he said she still in his heart , special .

"Ouch' Ye Rim bump into Cheondoong , 'Annyeong haseyo .....' they greet each other . Ye Rim follow Myungsoo while Cheondoong stay with Hye Soo . "Hye Soo-agassi ?" head office from the cafe aproach her . "Ah , manager Yong . How are you ?" Hye Soo ask him . "I'm fine thank you , what brings you here agassi ?" ask manager Yong .

"Just ... searching for a fresh air . How's the proceeds ?" ask Hye Soo to him . "It's going well , the customer increase 14%" said manager Yong . After doing some meeting , Hye Soo go back to her home .

"Hye Soo-yahhh !!!!" Hyemi aproach her , 'Waeyo unnie ?" she ask her unnie . "Tonight my boyfriend will come so as Hyun Seok's girlfriend . Please join us having dinner , kay ?" said Hyemi . "Hmm ? Toninght ? Ahrasso .... I'm in" said Hye Soo smile a little .

"Assa ! She's in , oppa !!" said Hyemi to Hyun Seok . Hyun Seok was trying to persuade Daniel to join them in the dinner . "Ahrasso , ahrasso .... I'm in" Daniel can't stand his oldest brother persuasion . "Yeay !" Hyemi high-five with Hyun Seok .

"Mom ? Dad ?" ask Hye Soo , making the situation awkward . "I hear from Mrs.Park , dad in Brazil and mom in Ottawa . They will come home , maybe 2 weeks ? 3 weeks ?" said Hyun Seok and Hyemi nodded . "It's okay , it's okay ! It's not the matter right now ! The important thing is we all in !" said Hyemi control the situation .

-----

"Oppa" Ye Rim sit in Myungsoo's car , beside him . "Where are you all these times , Ye Rim-ah ?" ask Myungsoo while drive his car and smiling to her . "I'm watching you ...." she said . "Jinjja ?" he said . "Nae , and I meet another man , like me . He's dead and still watching his girlfriend" said Ye Rim . "You know , I miss you a lot" said Myungsoo .

----

"You ready ?" Hye Soo check her older sister in her own room , 'Wait a minute unnie , you should keep it like ..... this" she fix her dress . "Gomawo !" she said . "You two never told me and Daniel having a girlfreind or boyfriend" Hye Soo said .

"Yeah , I know his girlfriend first then I tell him my boyfriend . We keep it secret , one day mom and dad know this . But we keep didn't tell you and Daniel yet . And now is the time" said Hyemi .

Hye Soo dress like this

and her heels

 

Hyemi :

"Yaaa , jinjja ..... You guys" said Hyunseok seeiing Hye Soo and Hyemi from the upstairs . Hyunseok was wearing this :

While Daniel use this :

"Daniel , you really don't wanna come or what ?" Hyemi look at her youngest brother , "Ani , I have no grilfriend there or come so I don't care" Daniel said while plugged his earphone . "Aish jinjja this kid ....." said Hyemi frustrated .

"Pali , we can be late" said Hyunseok and they all are heading to the restaurant , "What restaurant are we going to ?" ask Hye Soo . "Hmm .... The Shilla Seoul , that hotel's retaurant" said Hyunseok . On their way to get there Hyemi and Hyunseok tell about their boyfriend/girlfriend . Then after half an hour , they arrived there .

"Jinjja , why we have to have it here ?" said Hye Soo , "Waeyo ?" Hyemi ask her . "Ani , just too luxurious for couple who haven't married yet" Hye Soo sarcastically said that . "We will , soon" said Hyemi sticking out her tounge .

"It's her" said Hyunseok waving to a gir who just arrived at the hotel's lobby where they all wait , "I'm sorry , I'm late" that girl seems nervous and apologizing , she also bowing . "Ani , don't be that formal . It's alright" said Hye Soo smiling .

It was the first time they all look Hye Soo smiling to a stranger she haven't meet before , Hyemi and Hye Soo having an eyes contact . "You were so good , how can you ?" ask Hyemi with her eyes , "I will do it to a good strangers , she is important for oppa . Also i will do that for your boyfriend" said Hye Soo with her eyes .

"Jinjja daebak ...." Daniel said with smile voices .

"Oppa !" Hyemi waving to a guy and he wave back . "Come on , let's go" said Hyemi to them all while grabbing her boyfriend's arm .

----

"Let they introduce theirselves to you two" said Hyunseok .

"A-annyeong haseyo ... Park Ae Young imnida ... Banggabseumnida" Hyunseok's girlfriend said .

"Annyeong haseyo , Lee Seung Gi imnida . Banggabseumnida" Hyemi's boyfriend said .

"Nae , annyeong I'm Kwon Hye Soo-imnida" said Hye Soo bowing , "I'm Kwon Daniel-imnida" said Daniel . Then they all eating the meals they have ordered . "You must get boyfriend , Hye Soo-yah" said Cheondoong from afar and smiling .

-----

annyeong all , this is the author !! I use Park Bo Young as Park Ae Young and Lee Seung Gi as himself ^^ please comment T__T