Chapter 026

I Don't Love You !

"So , is that his twin brother ?" a guy smirk as he looking at Myungsoo who sit o a bench in the park , "yes , they were look alike , his name is Kim Myungsoo , the next heir of Kim Inc. after Kwanghee. His the older twins , born before Hyunsoo" the other guy said. "I bet it's his crush" the other one again said. "That Myungsoo just lost his girlfriend a couple years ago .... I bet he found another one now" the other one again said. "Then , let's give that Hyunsoo a lesson slowly , let's start from the bottom" the other one that seems the leader who speak first smirked. "I have a plan hyung ... Isn't that Hyesoo from Kwon Inc. ?" the youngest one said and the 5 start to planning something.

---

Myungsoo was left there , alone. He keep smile at himself , "It's okay Myungsoo , she still don't know yet ..." he keep repeat that words to himself. He try to be strong , after didn't trust love for a long time , try to loving someone again , and get rejected. He go through all the pain , the pain that maybe made by the fate for him. He end up crying but still try to strong , deep inside , he knew that Hyesoo still searching for her own feelings. He stand up , looking around. "I know you're here Yerim-ah , with someone ... It's Cheondoong right ? I know you guys here .... I'm okay ... I'm trying" he said while let out a weak smile and go away.

Yerim and Cheondoong are there , they both watch what actually happened since the first time. "Be strong oppa , I know , you're strong" Yerim said. Cheondoong poke her shoulder to calm her down , "She'll find the answer soon .... Don't worry" he assure her that everything's gonna be okay. "Shall we go for some lunch now ?" he then ask her , she nodding and then they leave. Since the first time they meet , they became a friends. Knowing their love ones fell for each other.

---

"Ahh .... Kwon Hyesoo what are you doing ??!!" Hyesoo mad at herself , she hit the wheel. She regret saying that words to him. She hate herself for said that words to him , she know , that's not what she mean. "Mianhae ... Jeongmal minahae ...." she cry , regret it all. She only need times to think , she's too shocked hearing that words again. After a couple of years she didn't hear it.

"Mianhae .... Jeongmal mianhae ...." she cry.