Review

I Don't Love You !

Okay , so I was request a review from

♨ Kimchi Dumplings Review Shop ♨ || Open ||

here are the review :

Title[5/5]: Your title fits the story well.

Poster(s)[1/5]: No poster. Even though you don't have a poster yet; i gave you a point because you had pictures for your characters.

Description & Foreword [7/10]: The description of the story was kinda short. But it did mean a lot. As in, you used quotos. I liked how you added pictures to your characters. I also liked how you didnt tell the past of the characters. But, you also didnt really tell what was gonna happen in the story. 

Plot and Characters[25/30]: The beginging of the story started kinda fast. I like your characters. Gosh! Most of the people you use in your story, i like them. ^^

I like Hye Soo, she is cold. And Myungsoo is the different, he has a warm feeling to him. You switched their personilties. It made the story more intersing.

But so far, i like the plot, i cant tell you much because the story is still on going.

Grammar/Spelling/Punctuation/Word Chose[16/25]:

Grammer; Okay, first thing is: when i read the story, i can tell that english is not your first language. You had some words that you could of added to make the sentences more understandable.

Ex: you wrote; "Where's the others ?" ask Hye Soo while reading a book. you should of said "Where are the others?"

Ex: you wrote; "Today we have 3 new student." you should have made student pural (add an s) "Today we have 3 new students."

You also tend to get your past tense mixed up with present tense.

Ex: you wrote; "Okay , Sungyeol you can seat beside Joon." you should have said "you can sit beside Joon" or you could of said "Take a seat next to Joon"

Another Ex: you wrote; "He were a part of INFINITE." were is past tense. you should have said "He was a part of....."

If you want, i can edit your chapters for you before you show them. ^^ 

Spelling; Your spelling was good^^ Better than my spelling. xD

Punctuation; you wrote the commas and periods one space behind. but, no one really cares, cause i do that myself too.

Word Choose; you choose words that people could understand easily.

Flow[6/10]: Your story flowed a little fast in the first chapters but, it started to slow a little. 

Overall Enjoyment[14/15]: So far, you're story is pretty good. I might ended up reading the rest of the story to find out what happends to Hye Soo. And sees if she opens up to someone since her past lover died.

Grade: 74%  a.k.a B- Reviewed By: SmileFlyy-

 

Credit to :

♨ Kimchi Dumplings Review Shop ♨ || Open ||

and to :

-

 

Thank you for your review !!! You can request a review for your story on that review shop ^^