Chapter 01

I Don't Love You !

"Excuse me" Mrs.Kim entered Hye Soo's room . "Nae ? What's wrong ?" Hye Soo ask her without looking at her . "I will tell your schedule today , miss" said Mrs.Kim again . "From the office you have to go to school then you have meeting with Silla Industries because Mr.Kwon was not her and you have interview with 'New York Times' on the evening" said Mrs.Kim .

"Where's the others ?" ask Hye Soo while reading a book , "Mr.Kwon were at Los Angeles , he travele dfor the business .  Mrs.Kwon were at Thailand , she has charity show there . Master Hyun Sik has show in France and go out with Boyfriend for a month there . Miss Hye Mi has attend photoshoot and Louis Vuitton new summer collection to attend too" said Mrs.Kim again to her .

Hye Soo keep quiet and Mrs.Kim didn't dare to go out before she was said to . "Where's Daniel ?" ask Hye Soo now looking to Mrs.Kim . "He was at his room , he has school to attend and meeting with singer Juniel today" said Mrs.Kim again . "Okay , you can go out" said Hye Soo while looking back to her laptop . "OKay miss , I'll back right now" said Mrs.Kim and go out from her room .

"Boring .... Why is this house too silent ?" Hye Soo pissed off and looking out to the windows , "Oppa .... How's you're doing ?" she smiled at the sky . For a momment she was like godess . Then she check Daniel on his own room . "Dan-dan , what are you doing ?" she entered his room , "Nuna ? Ah , I'm making album for Juniel and Teen Top . Wae ?" he answer her .

"You don't have school to attend ?" ask her sitting on Daniel's bed , "My school on 9 , you were the one I should ask why you didn't go to school today" Daniel laughing . "Aish , I'm pissed off . Thiis house was too silent and scary" said Hye Soo , "You more scarrier nuna ...." Daniel joking . "Yah .... Ahrasso , I'll go for school my saengie ..." Hye Soo messed Daniel's hair .

"See you !" Daniel scream from his room .

-----

"Hye Soo come on , let's go ...." said Hwa Sun to her , "Nae , kajja" said Hye Soo and heded to her car .  They 5 then drive to the school . "Why are they such never gived up person ? I've said no" said Hyun Mi seeing a lots of guys were waiting for them . "Guys are guys ..." said Hye Soo briefly as they entered the hall .

"By the way , where's your BlackBerry ? I havent seen it" ask Ji Eun to Hye Joo , "I change it into iPhone , bored ...." said Hye Joo . "Aish , why should I the one who sit alone ?" Hye Soo protest . "You want to change with me ?" Ji Eun ask her . "Aniyo .... It's okay" said Hye Soo coldly .

"Good morning everyone" said Mrs.Han greet the class , "Today we have 3 new student . Please come in ...." said Mrs.Han and 3 boys come in . "Omo he's handsome .." , "The one with blue jacket !!! Kyaaaa !!!" , "Charismatic !!!" all girls student giggled like crazy .

"Please introduce yourself" said Mrs.Han again . "Annyeong haseyo ! Lee Sungyeol-imnida ! *wink* " Sung Yeol said making the girls whinning like crazy . "Annyeong haseyo ! Lee Sung Jong-imnida ! Banggabseumnida !" Sungjong bowing . "Annyeong haseyo , Kim Myungsoo or L imnida" the last one seems charismatic and cool .

"Okay , Sungyeol you can seat beside Joon , Sungjong you can seat beside Gongchan , and Myungsoo .... ah , you can sit beside Hye Soo" said Mrs.Han . Sungyeol quickly get along with Joon same as Sungjong . But Myungsoo ....

"Anneyong" he greet Hye Soo , "Annyeong" she said coldly , without expression and briefly . Then they started the lesson . 'Why a guy beside me ? No one can change me . Nothings . No one . No one can replace him' Hye Soo talk in her mind .

Hye Soo keep staring at the black board without see Myungsoo even not for a glance . 'What's wrong with this girl ? She looks like her ... No . No .No . But .... she truly like her ....' Myungsoo thought in his mind .

"Class dimissed" said Mrs.Han and the students go out from class . Hwa Sun approach Hye Soo , "Come on unnie ...." she pulled her out from the class .

-------

"Hyung ? Hyung ?! Yah hyung ?!" Sungjong shake Myungsoo's head , "Come on , hyungs will be waiting" said Sungjong then they come out while Sungyeol has go first . "Where did you guys studied ? What class ?" ask Sunggyu to the boys . "We three on 2-A" said Sungyeol pointing him , Myungsoo , and Sungjong . "Me on 2-B" said Hoya while pointing Woohyun . "You hyung ?" ask Myungsoo , "We're on the same class , 3-A" said Dongwoo .

"Hei guys , did you know about 'Hye Soo' ?" Myungsoo ask in sudden , "Why ? You like her ?" Dongwoo . "Ani .... but she looks like 'her' " said Myungsoo making all of Infinite's members gasp . "You mean ...." Woohyun said and Myungsoo nodded , "Um , by the way today I'm going to her , who's come with me ?" said Myungsoo while standing .

"Ani , you can go" said Sunggyu , "Ahrasso , see you later" he go to the parking car . "He must been always remember her" said Sungjong , "Yeah , she will never be forgotten" said Hoya . "Today is 15th ?" Sunggyu ask them and they all nodded .

-----

"Yah !" Hye Soo scream while punch the table , "I told you to make it as detail as you can ! Thisis only the front line !" Hye Soo angry .. "Calm down ...." Hyun Mi said . "Get out !" Hye Soo pointing to the door . The girl were seem down . "Go ...." Ji Eun and Hwa Sun said to the girl . "Execuse me ..." that girl were run out .

"Clam down Hye Soo ...." said Hyun Mi and Hye Joo to her , Hye Soo then let their hands go and being silent for a bit . "What date is it ?" ask Hye Soo to them . "15th" said Hwa Sun . "15th ? I'll go to him okay . See you" she go and grabbing her bag .

"She haven't forgot him" Hyun Mi said , "Yeah , it's hard" said Ji Eun . "Be strong , Hye Soo" said Hye Joo with the others nodded .

----

"Ajumma~!" Hye Soo greet the ahjumma cheerfuly , the true Hye Soo . "Ah , Hye Soo ! How are you ...." that ahjumma hug her for a seconds . "Fine , umm can I get the flower again ?" ask Hye Soo to that ahjumma . "Of course , who says you can't ? Wait a minute here ...." she left and Hye Soo wait her in outside .

"Here's your flower" said the ahjumma , then a car park besides Hye Soo's car . "Ahjumma !!" a guy voice greet her . "Ah , it's you Myungsoo-shi !" said the ahjumma and Hye Soo turn back and see Myungsoo . "Wait a minute , I'll get your flower" said the ahjumma .

Then Hye Soo and Myungsoo wait togethr outside . "You buy flower too ?" he ask , "Yeah , someone wait me" Hye Soo answer him while smiling looking to the flowers . 'She's different from the school' He thought in his mind .

"Here , oh you grow taller Myung !" said the ahjumma . "okay then , I'll go first ahjumma ! See you !" Hye Soo said and waving to them 2 . She walk to the cemetery .

"Ahjumma , why is she here ?" ask Myungsoo to the ahjumma , "Oh , she's coming every 15th just like you to visit her boyfriend that died 3 years ago because of car accident" said the ahjumma . "Car accident ?" Myungsoo confused , "Yeah , it's almost same as your girlfriend" said the ahjumma poke his shoulder .

"Okay then , thank you ahjumma . I'll go too . Annyeong" he said waving to her .

-----

"Oppa , how are you doing ? I'm lonely here . No one can I take to talk to" Hye Soo smiling but tears escape from her eyes . "Oppa ,you remember ? this is our 4 years anniversary .... I remember when you confess to me while we were making the science project on the yard . Remember ?" she crying but still try her best to smiling .

"I know I have to let you go and move on like what you said . Unnie also told me so" she said again . "Your nuna were so good , she's doing good right now . Don't worry , nae ?" she said put the bouquet in the gravestone . "Oppa , you will always in my heart even if I've move on ... Stay iin my dream every night , nae ? Saranghae , Cheondong-oppa ..." said Hye Soo kissing the gravestone .

Rest In Peace

Park Cheondong

------

"Annyeong , you must have been wait me right ? Sorry if I was too late" said Myungsoo smiling to a gravestone . "You remember what day is it ? It's the day when you tell me that you love me on the Han River . I'm still remember it" he smiled . "It's been 4 years ...." he ssaid again .

"Even though you have gone away , I'm still remember you" said Myungsoo crying for a little and put the bouquet in the gravestone . "Sorry if I'm doing any wrong , you will stay in my heart even someday I've had another girlfriend . Remember me always nae ?" he said .

"Saranghae , Cho Ye Rim" he said while kissing the gravestone .

Rest in Peace

Cho Ye Rim

--------

AUTHOR : SO HOW IS IT ? NOW YOU ALL HVE KNOW WHO IS THUNDER AND YE RIIM IN THIS STORY RIGHT ? PLEASE COMMENTS !!!! I NEED YOUR COMMENTS , YOUR COMMENTS WERE MY IINSPIRATION AND ALWAYS KEEP ME WRITING :)

p.s : I love Thunder and Ye Rim too , it's only fics ..... :)