Part 8

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

 

I need a girl.. wait a boy?

 

 

Part 8

 

 

The sound of the bell rang through the quiet yet warm two storey house of the Park's resident. A young lady, with familiar looks went to the door, opening it.

 

 

Eunji noona~” Chanyeol greeted, with a big smile.

 

 

Rolling her eyes, Eunji opens the door wider for the boy to come in. Feeling welcomed, the younger brother walks in, breathing in the familiar atmosphere of the house. He haven't been visiting his family for quite awhile now.

 

 

Now what is it, Chanyeol?” Eunji spoke, sitting on the living room's couch, facing to her younger brother. The two looks almost the same, same eyes, smile, skin color, lips, nose, that they almost looks like identical twin if it wasn't for Chanyeol's tall height.

 

 

Did he called you?”

 

 

Who?”

 

 

Kris Wu,” In the mentioned of the name, Eunji let out an 'Owh..'.

 

 

Nope, he haven't,”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed in relief, his shoulder relaxed a bit from the tense. “Thank God,” He murmured. Then he looked back to his sister, who smiled back at him.

 

 

So what's the plan?”

 

 

--*--

 

Wufan was in deep thoughts of hesitation. He walks from left to right, and repeat the same direction, a phone on his hand. He glanced to his phone, where Park Chanmi's phone number was displayed on the screen. It has been one week already and to tell the truth, Kris was anxious to see her (or in the real case, Him).

 

 

His dorm mate watched how troubled he was. Raising a brow, he went over to the older male, taking a peek what was in Wufan's phone. “So...” He spoke, startling Wufan. “You're calling her or not?”

 

 

Sighing, Wufan could only scratch his head. “I don't know,”

 

 

Jongin rolled his eyes, and suddenly snatched away his phone.

 

 

Yah!” Wufan scowled. Ignoring the other male for a moment, Jongin stared at the screen, before his thumb taps on a green telephone icon. The owner saw his action and his eyes became big. “What are you doing?!”

 

 

--*--

 

The two siblings were in deep discussion when a phone call suddenly interrupted their conversation. Eunji picked up her phone and frowned when she saw an unknown number. But she answered it anyway.

 

 

Hello?”

 

 

--*--

 

 

Hello?”

 

 

Wufan froze when he heard a girl's voice. Smirking, Jongin handed back his phone to the owner. Wufan pulled up his phone closer to his right ear, hesitantly answered. “P-Park ChanMi?”

 

 

--*--

 

Eunji's eyes went wide and she covered so that the latter couldn't hear her gasped. She then looked at Chanyeol and mouthed “It's him!”

 

 

Surprised, Chanyeol quickly sat next to his sister and signaled her to switch it to Loud speaker.

 

 

K-Kris-si-,”

 

 

 

Oppa!” Chanyeol whispered.

 

 

Kris oppa!” Eunji changed her tone from nervous to happy, faking an enthusiasm.

 

 

Chanmi-ah, I never knew you got a lovely voice,” Wufan chuckled from the other line. As while Chanyeol himself was mesmerized how melodic, yet y, Wufan's voice was.

 

 

Giving a worried look, Eunji glanced to her brother. “Giggle and ask how he's doing today,” Chanyeol whispered again.

 

 

Eunji then faked a giggle. “How are you today, oppa?”

 

 

I'm fine, what about you? How was your trip from Japan?”

 

 

I'm also fine! And the trip to Japan was.....”

 

 

Cool,”

 

 

Cool! And fun!” She nervously chuckled. Fortunately Wufan didn't noticed it.

 

 

Chanyeol quietly sighed and face palmed himself. This will be a very long day...

 

 

--*--

 

 

Wufan couldn't help but to grin all the time. When he sees a bird flying pass by from the balcony he smiled, when the water in his cup was overfilled he smiled, and when Jongin walks out he smiled to him as well and this was making Jongin uncomfortable with the smile that never want to leave from Wufan.

 

 

It was scary. He felt like the world in ending.

 

 

Hyung...nim...” Jongin's voice trailed off when once again Wufan flashed a smile to him. Okay, it's making him into his nerves now. Trying to hold back his anger, Jongin smiled back, forcefully.

 

 

So hyung...” he cleared his throat. “Look at what I got, EXO concert ticket, and there's two of it as well!” He beamed, showing Wufan two concert tickets. Wufan raised a brow.

 

 

And....?”

 

 

Jongin rolled his eyes. “Can't you think? I'm bringing you to the concert, !”

 

 

Not interested,” Wufan scoffed, and began to walk away to his bedroom. When suddenly Jongin said something.

 

 

Park Chanyeol is there. Oh hyung-nim, I know how you always adored that boy everytime you see him in TV~”

 

 

The older male halt, and turned back to face Jongin. “Really now?”

 

 

Just accept the fact already hyung, he's seriously your type!”

 

 

Nyeh, I'm not gay, Jongin,” Snickering, Wufan walked to his room. Not wanting to give up yet, Jongin fastly went to his door, blocking him from coming in. “Oh no you don't. You're coming with me and that's final. Or else-,”

 

 

What?”

 

 

He smirked. “I'm telling that girl that you like her and every night you dream about her and you stalk her. How's that?”

 

 

 

Hearing those, Wufan glared at him, but ended up sighing in defeat. “Fine. When is it?” he growled.

 

 

This Sunday,”

 

 

Oh great, goodbye my Sunday. Gritting his teeth, Wufan prevent himself from choking the younger boy and just walked to his room. Jongin flinched when he slammed close the door, but then smirked happily.

 

 

And things will be more complicated from what it is now...

 

 

TBC TBC...

 

Yipeeee, my test is postponed till Saturday, so I took a bit time to update.. though it's damn short... BUT HEY, KRIS WILL BE MEETING CHANYEOL AGAIN, AND I MEAN THE REAL PARK CHANYEOL <3

 

BTW, I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 <3 <3