Part 3

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

I need a girl.. wait a boy?

 

 

Part 3

 

 

Wufan was having his pretty much fun time when suddenly the door creak open, and a lifeless looking Jongin pop out.

 

 

What is it now?” The older asked in such tone, clearly much didn't like the interruption.

 

 

Hyung-nim, I'm hungry!”

 

 

So? Go cook some food,”

 

 

But you know I can't cook. I'll just burn the kitchen,” Jongin confessed. His hands playfully swinging the door, making a creaking sound that Wufan got annoyed with. Wufan groaned. “Okay now stop making that awful noise,”

 

 

And then he looked back to his screen. ChanMi haven't replied him yet. Then Wufan click the Log Out icon when Jongin came back to his room, whining about his hungriness.

 

 

Hyung-nim!”

 

 

Kim Jongin, will you please just stay away from my room?!”

 

 

Oh well, I'll chat with her later...

 

 

--*--

 

After having a not so pretty nice meal with dorm mate and forcing Jongin to clean up the dishes, Wufan jumped onto his comfortable single size bed. 'Damn that Jongin, him and his appetite'

 

 

He was about to complain more, when he remembered the girl again. In a swift move, Wufan quickly open his PC, and log into his account.

 

~I-NEED-A-LOVE.COM~

 

Welcome back, Kris Wu!

 

 

 

Urgh, why does it have to be so girly pink? Wufan complaint. He then check around for his notifications, and surprisingly he got lots of friend requests, mainly from girls. Well what should I say, this is a mainly love match making website, so it wouldn't be such much of a surprise.

 

 

However Wufan decided to ignore those not so important friend requests. Instead he was interested to his inbox, that were now full of messages.

 

 

He read it all through, but only the name of the sender, in hope to find someone he had been searching for. Unfortunately, the name wasn't there on the new messages. Wufan sighed when he found Park ChanMi had log out. Just then someone open the door and once again, Jongin pop out. “Hyung-nim, what are you doing?” The boy asked, with a hint of mischievous smile behind it.

 

 

None of your business,” Wufan scroll around, searching for something fun.

 

 

Come on, I know you got stick to the site I gave you, eh?” Chuckling, Jongin walks in, and went over to see what Wufan was doing. A teasing smirk formed on his lips. “Ahah, see I told you so! It's addicting, right?”

 

 

Snickering, Wufan shot a glare to him. “Shut up,”

 

 

Well then, should I teach you how to use INAL?” Jongin asked. Wufan rolled his eyes. Well, he does need a bit of help there. “Fine,”

 

 

Grinning, Jongin hop onto the older's bed. Crossing his legs, he put Wufan's laptop to his lap. “Now, first of all, you should accept the friend request, Mr Single,” He said, and began clicking every Accept button fast, like a pro as while Wufan watched.

 

 

Jongin raised his brows. “Oh, you added Park ChanMi?” He said.

 

 

Yeah, why? You also know her?”

 

 

Yeap, I added her and one of my mutual friends. But she's quite popular here in INAL,”

 

 

Really? She's really popular?”

 

 

Jongin nodded his head. “Yes. She's really nice. All guys in the site wants to get her but sadly she ignores them all. You know, I can get this girl with ease, but I had already have someone in my heart, hehe,” Wufan snorted and rolled his eyes. “Dream on,” He said. Then something came into his mind.

 

 

'Will I be rejected as well?'

 

 

Then the Chinese asked. “Yah, who's the girl you had in your mind already?”

 

 

Smirking, Jongin flashed a cocky proud look. “She's a really super duper nice, beautiful, y, cute girl! She can cook, like seriously, her food are all delicious! But hey, why asking? She's mine,” He glared.

 

 

Wufan laughed at his friend. Shaking his head, he went back to the screen.

 

 

--*--

 

Tomorrow had came, and the first thing Wufan did as soon as he woke up early was checking his account. He got tones of notifications welcomed him back, but all Wufan had in his mind was only one person.

 

 

And there it was. A reply message from the girl.

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject: Morning~ :3

 

Monday

6: 28 A.M

 

Good morning Kris oppa! :D hehe, sorry for the late reply, I need to finish my homework >.> Darn, my teacher is such a meanie to give homework on weekend. And awww, thank you so much for the compliment <3 I feel honored for some reason because of that n_n Sure you can hear the song I composed once I already make, and I promise you'll be the first to hear it ;))

 

So how are you today?

 

 

Grinning like an idiot, he quickly reply.

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject: Good morning

 

Monday

6: 30 A.M

 

Good morning to you too, Sunshine and I'm looking forward to hear your song. I just woke early today, feeling a bit sleepy. What about you?

 

 

Ping!

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject:

 

Monday

6:32 A.M

 

You're sleepy? Me too.. My friends force me to wake up early >A< Looks like we're on the same track.

 

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Monday

6: 35 A.M

 

Guess we are then. Make sure to eat your breakfast before going to school alright? Man, I sound like a mom now..

 

 

Wufan face palmed himself. “Since when I'm like this?”

 

 

 

Ping!

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject:

 

Monday

6:40 A.M

 

Haha, you really did sound like my mom just now X3 And sure, I'll eat my breakfast ^^ Thank you for telling me!

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Monday

6: 42 A.M

 

Welcome, princess. I think you should call me umma instead :P

 

 

Ping!

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject:

 

Monday

6:46 A.M

 

Omo, should I? I haven't met my mom for over 3 years already >< But I still prefer calling you oppa though, teehee~ <3

 

 

Reading the reply, Wufan burst out laughing. But soon his laughter faded when Jongin's voice called out his name.

 

 

Hyung-nim, stop laughing alone and go to work already!!”

 

 

Pouting alone, Wufan quickly replied.

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Monday

6: 47 A.M

 

Ah, it's okay. I like it when you call me oppa. You haven't met your mom for 3 years? That's quite long..

 

Oh, gotta go now. I need to go to work. I'll talk with you more as soon as I get home, alright? :) Do well on your school.

 

 

Hyung-nim!”

 

 

Alright alright, I'm coming you sissy!” Wufan shouted. A small smile plastered on his face when he received one last reply from the latter before he finally log out.

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject:

 

Monday

6: 59 A.M

 

Okay, I'll be waiting for you ^__^ Do a great job on your work as well :)) Hwaiting, oppa! Saranghaeyo~ <3

 

 

 

TBC

 

Awww, something is going on progress XD and wow, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO VERY VERY MUCH, that it kills me TT^TT Love you all readers, those who commented and subscribers <333333333333333

 

I'll be making them meet each other, REALLY soon. Just wait for Part 5! I'm making another update later on, just wait <3 

 

Oh is there anyone who can make me a poster for this fiction? :))