Part 20

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

I need a girl.. wait a boy?

 

 

Part 20

 

 

You seriously want to adopt Taemin?” Wufan asked, eyes wide as a saucer pan. He halt his pace, and tried to absorb everything that Chanyeol had just said to him. Did he really said he want to adopt? As far as he knew, Chanyeol was still underage to do so. Besides, he's an idol. Wouldn't that ruin a bit of his image and make his life more busier with a kid to take care of as well with work? Plus, just seeing Chanyeol face, Wufan knew better that the boy couldn't managed his own things without any help. “You're still underage,”

 

 

Chanyeol bit his lips. “I mean by we adopt Taemin. Together,” He looked up to meet Wufan's gaze.

 

 

Ah shoot. Those puppy eyes, shiny sparkly bright and of course, full of pities. Now who wouldn't resist such a cutie? Well Wufan couldn't. No matter how hard he try to not look at it.

 

 

Wufan changed his gaze to another direction, feeling his face heated up. “But taking care of a little kid means lots of responsibility!”

 

 

But I feel bad to Taemin,” Chanyeol pouted. He clasped his hands together and gave a begging poor face to the older male. “And you can certainly adopt it. You're twenty plus, right?”

 

 

Chanyeol,” He sighed. How can Wufan handle this?

 

 

Adopting a boy, more less a small kid like Taemin, wouldn't it be such a bothersome to you? Both of us?” he said, and continued to walk, leaving Chanyeol still standing, lips pouting. “But hyung...” Wufan heard the boy's whine. Rolling his eyes, he stop walking and spun around. But only to be replied by the most pitiful face he could ever seen.

 

 

Chanyeol face looked hurt, and the said boy was biting his lips, trying to not to cry. Since when did he became such a cry baby?

 

 

Chan-,” Wufan was about to say more, but Chanyeol didn't let him continued. The idol boy stomped his way passed Wufan, leaving the Chinese confused. Was he mad at him now?

 

 

Chanyeol-ah,” Wufan called out. However Chanyeol was already ahead of him, ignoring everything that Wufan want to say. And he walks away, leaving Wufan all alone. Yeap, Chanyeol was mad.

 

 

Wufan stood there dumbfounded, confused on why the younger was acting that way. It was just about responsibility, and he was positive enough that what he said was true. Who will take care of Taemin if they adopt? Even if they adopt him together, but that doesn't mean it would make things less difficult. Taemin need someone who can take care of him more caring.

 

 

Besides, Chanyeol himself was an idol, a full time idol which means on any random time he would be somewhere more far than Korea. While Wufan, though he's no idol, but he himself have his own work that sometimes made his business hours more than what was intended to be. And also, where will they put Taemin in? Certainly he couldn't live in Chanyeol's dorm, neither does Wufan's. If he lived in Wufan's house, who in hell would take care of his eating, dressing, health or his well being? There's no way a little boy in the age of six could live alone in an apartment. Jongin? He's not in the list. That boy was useless as and Wufan knew it.

 

 

Now why would Chanyeol get mad at him when he's saying the totally true fact?

 

 

Wufan scoffed, and he began walking again, but to another direction. “Ignorant kids,” he mumbled.

 

 

--*--

 

The dorm was surprised when the members of EXO heard a loud slam from the front door. Kyungsoo, who that time was getting ready for a date with Jongin, confused when he saw how solemn Chanyeol look. And not to forget, a pissed off face. He was about to ask the taller boy where did he went to, but Luhan appeared from the stairs with a mug of his bubble tea and he and Sehun had just bought.

 

 

Where did you go? And what's with that face?” Luhan asked, watching as Chanyeol walks into the kitchen. The two older glanced to each other, until they decided to check up on Chanyeol. It was a rare thing to see their happy virus getting pissed off. As in really rare. And this somehow made Kyungsoo more worried. First time, Chanyeol looked sad. Then he looked sick. Now he looked mad. What had really happen to him?

 

 

Chanyeol was muttering some incoherent words as he opens the fridge, taking out a carton of milk and went over to the counter. Taking a glass, he pours the milk into it before drinking it all in one go, everything was gone.

 

 

What's wrong with him today?” Sehun appeared, standing behind Luhan and he also joined on watching Chanyeol. Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulder. “I don't know. Mood swings, probably?” He said, sounding not so certain. Sehun quietly watched as Chanyeol stuffed up his mouth with the spaghetti Kyungsoo had cooked for them. He sighed.

 

 

Just then, Chen walks into the kitchen. And he looked shocked when Chanyeol was eating up the food, almost in the edge of finishing in that one big bowl. “Yah!” he yelled. Chen tried to snatched away the spoon Chanyeol was holding, but failed to do so.

 

 

Yixing-ah, Chanyeol is eating all of our dinner!” Chen shouted.

 

 

--*--

 

 

You should sleep well tonight, Taeminnie,” said Aya, Taemin's soft silky hair as she tried to put the little boy to sleep. The house was quiet now, as all kids were going to sleep when night came. Taemin nodded his head and tried to close his eyes, his arms wrapping around a teddy bear. Aya hummed a little lullaby, her fingers caressing the boy's forehead.

 

 

Then Taemin spoke. “Aya noona,”

 

 

Neh?”

 

 

Taeminnie missed umma and appa. Taeminnie wants to meet umma and appa,” He said.

 

 

Aya smiled bitterly. “Taemin-,”

 

 

Will Chanyeol hyung and Wufan hyung be Taeminnie's umma and appa?” Taemin asked, his eyes looked very hopeful. Aya forced a chuckle, and she pulled up the covers to warm up Taemin. “Maybe so. Taemin needs to be a good boy so that they want to be Taemninnie's umma and appa, alright?”

 

 

Taemin nodded his head, and he closed back his eyes. When Aya was sure enough the little boy was fast asleep already, she pecked a kiss on his forehead and walked out from the room, but a voice stops her for a moment.

 

 

Noona, kiss kiss,”

 

 

Aya chuckled, and she walks over to the bed across Taemin's. She pecked another kiss on the little boy's forehead. “Good night Sungjong. Make sure to not wake Taemin up,” and with that, she left.

 

 

Little six year old Sungjong glanced to his other friend, whose now fast asleep. “Jongie wish Taeminnine will have parents soon,” He murmured, then went to sleep.

 

 

--*--

 

That night when he was about to sleep, Wufan was utterly confused. Chanyeol's words kept on disturbing him. He shouldn't think about it too much. He knew that. But Wufan just couldn't forget all the things Chanyeol said to him. And also the sad look that plastered on his face.

 

 

He huffed, and shifted his position to a more comfortable way. He tried to make the pillow more bigger, the air-conditioner more cooler, the blankets more warmer, the lights more dimmer, but it was no use at all. His mind just doesn't want to let him take a rest. But Wufan need rest. Tomorrow he'll have to attend a court. He certainly wouldn't want to come there with bags under his eyes.

 

 

Chanyeol was haunting him like a ghost. Enough said.

 

 

Then again, Wufan thought of something. Hus hand quickly s up to the night stand, and grabbed his phone. Chanmi. Maybe Chanmi can help him.

 

 

--*--

 

Eunji jerk up from her sleep when her phone suddenly rang, a Nuest song played as the phone vibrates, telling that there's a message. “Who in the name of Lime ice cream send me a message in this kind of time?” She grunted, lazily taking her phone.

 

 

 

1 Message from Mr Kris Wu @ Chanyolo's lover boy.

 

 

Eunji smirked when she read the name. She was positive that Kris is Chanyeol's lover boy alright.

 

 

Chanmi-ah... I think Chanyeol hates me. And I can't sleep right now. What should I do?

 

 

Eunji rolled her eyes. What happen between those two morons now?

 

 

 

To: Chanyolo's lover boy

 

Aigoo oppa. What happen?

 

----

 

From: Chanyolo's lover boy

 

Nothing that serious. But I think Chanyeol is mad at me.

 

---

 

To: Chanyolo's lover boy

 

Oppa, did you said something bad to him?

 

---

 

From: Chanyolo's lover boy

 

No I didn't! I was saying something true then he suddenly got mad!

 

---

 

Eunji snorted. Yeah right.

 

---

 

To: Chanyolo's lover boy

 

Look oppa. It's late night right now. I need to have my beauty sleep. I advice you, the best way of solving misunderstanding is talk. Try to ask Chanyolo what's wrong, alright? :) It's the best solution, I guarantee. Now good night~

 

 

Now GTFO and let me sleep,” She grumbled then went back to her sleep.

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

A/N: I am so happy Beast had finally make their comeback! <333 Aigoo, my Junseung feels <333 And damn, Dongwoon and Hyunseung looks y as usual. Red haired Hyunseung Me gusta~

 

 

To tell the truth, I'm in a bad mood like Chanyeol right now. Cos my draft plot for this story had gone missing.

Which means I have to re-do again and this will take up of lots of time, Cos there's like 2o+ chapters to draft it up. And adding this, the total chapters will be like 40 chapters.

Ffffffffffffff.