Part 13

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

I need a girl.. wait a boy?

 

 

Part 13

 

 

Mommy, mommy, mommy!” The calm peaceful villa house placed close with the beach shore, the clear blue sea reflects the sun lights, a voice of a boy resonated through it. A little boy, around the age ten probably, was running enthusiastically, his small bag pack was carried on his right shoulder.

 

 

A woman, young and beautiful who was watering the plants at the backyard where it faced to the beautiful beach scenery, turned around. A smile came across her elegant face. Chuckling, she put down the water hose. She knelt down, spreading her arms open and the little boy happily jump into her arms. “Mommy, I'm home~” Little Wufan chirped.

 

 

Mr's Wu chuckled then put down her beloved son. Patting his head, Mr's Wu asked. “So how was school today, Wufan?”

 

 

Awesome! You know what, Hangeng and Amber got scolded by the teacher because they came late so the teacher told them to stand outside class! And they did this!” Mr's Wu lightly laughed at Wufan's pose, imitating his classmates. Both of his ear were pulled and he stood with just one leg, only his left leg supporting him.

 

 

Is that so?”

 

 

Wufan nodded his head. “And the others were teasing them on what a cute couple they were! Because Hangeng and Amber keep on bickering,”

 

 

Really. Then what Wufan thinks about them? Are they cute together?”

 

 

Wufan shook his head, scrunching his face. “Yuk, they are no cute at all. No and never be. Wufan don't approve,” He gestured his arms to make an 'X' sign. Mr's Wu chuckled again.

 

 

That's quite mean. But do you also want to have someone for you too, Wufan?”

 

 

 

The little boy beamed proudly. “Of course! I want it to be someone who is extremely adorable, cute, fluffy, pretty, and always make my mood happy... Like mommy!”

 

 

Mr's Wu raised her brows, surprised and flattered. “You want someone like mommy?” Wufan vigorously nodded his head.

 

 

Just wait, mommy~ When I'm 20, I will have a bride who is like you. That way, I can be a proud man like daddy,”

 

 

Mr's Wu smiled, planting a kiss on her son's forehead. She caressed her son's cheek and smiled. “I'm honored. Though it's so advance, but promise mommy, alright?”

 

 

Sure I will!”

 

 

--*--

 

 

Little Wufan was feeling bored. His mother was in the kitchen, cooking for a meal as while his father was in his office room. He was at the balcony, facing to the beach. His chin and arms were placed on the railing, sitting down on a tall chair while his legs were playfully swung. He hummed a song, cheerful and childish as he watched the beautiful scenery of the beach, the sun was setting down and the sky was orange red.

 

 

It was so beautiful.

 

 

And the beauty of the scenery became even more beautiful, when he saw a couple walking along the beach, their hands were latched together. The couple were laughing joyfully, the girl's cheeks were flushed red as the wind breeze through her long dark raven hair, the boy smiled brightly as he tried to make his girlfriend blushed more.

 

 

Wufan stared at them. Feeling fascinated and awed.

 

 

He wished that he will also be like them. With the person he will like.

 

 

--*--

 

Wufan was confused, yet surprised at the boy who was down on the floor. It was Chanyeol, wasn't it?

 

 

He secretly took a time to stare deeply into the boy's eyes. It was sparkly, the same one like the sea in his old childhood. Sparkles and full of innocence. The eyes that could mean anything. The eyes that maybe could make anyone fall hard. Then he averted his eyes to another place when he noticed how intense he was staring at Chanyeol.

 

 

Eun- Chanmi noona!” He heard the boy's deep voice. Noona?

 

 

Are you alright?” Chanmi/Eunji asked. She was about to stretch out her hand to Chanyeol, but another hand beat her first. And it belongs to Wufan. It was a bit surprising for Chanyeol himself. He stared blankly at the hand, then went up to the face of the owner.

 

 

Wufan smiled a little.

 

 

A bit assured by the smile, Chanyeol placed his hand on Wufan's hand.

 

 

Noona? So... you two are related?” The older male asked, looking from Eunji then Chanyeol.

 

 

The two siblings look at each other, having a short telepathy chat, until Eunji looked at Wufan and forced up a smile. “Ah, Chanyeol here is my relative. Cousin,” She answered with a nervous chuckle. “And you two know each other before?”

 

 

Wufan smiled. And Chanyeol couldn't help his heart from melting like a Popsicle. His cheeks flushed red of embarrassment that he doesn't know what the cause was. He open his mouth. “We-,”

 

 

I'm his fan,” Wufan cut in.

 

 

Eunji raised her brows in amazement by how straight forward the way Wufan answered.

 

 

And I never knew you're related to him, Chanmi-ah,”

 

Chanyeol felt a little stab on his heart when he heard the name. He bit his lips, clutching onto his chest to overcome his feeling that he doesn't know what it was. But it was something no enjoyable at all. The older sister noticed her younger brother's facial. “Y-yeah...”

 

 

So it's set. You are the Chanmi in the outside world and I am Chanmi of the cyber world. There's a huge difference. Remember that, noona”

 

 

Seeing how desperate his younger brother was to answer Kris's question, Eunji tried to bury her urge to slap Chanyeol's cheek to confess to the guy that he was the real Park Chanmi, not her. Seriously, why does her brother always into conflicts these days? Too much Korean drama, cliché.

 

 

Meanwhile Chanyeol was completely speechless. How can the Kris Wu he had been thinking of all the time was actually Wu Yi Fan who had saved him from the fan girls? But Chanyeol had to agree on something, the Kris he always imagining of was really far beyond from what he expected. Not just handsome, but extremely handsome... and hot.

 

 

--*--

 

 

The three people were now outside the dangerous, for Chanyeol only though, shopping complex. As soon as they arrived at the parking lot, Eunji's phone rang. She received a message from her college mate. Her eyes went wide and she gasped loudly, enough to change the two boy's attentions to her.

 

 

What's wrong, Chanmi?” Wufan asked.

 

 

I forgot I have an important meeting at school,”

 

 

Really? So you're going back to school again, now?”

 

 

Eunji nodded her head. She gave an apologetic smile to them. “I'm sorry Kris oppa, Chanyeollie,” She quickly bowed her head. Stuffing her phone into her bag, she then smiled apologeticly to them again before sprinted for a run. “I have to go now, bye!”

 

 

Wait-!” Both Chanyeol and Wufan tried to stop her but nonetheless to say, Eunji was in a big rush to not hear them.

 

 

Chanyeol pouted his lips. 'This is not what I'm planning for,'

 

 

Sighing, Wufan ruffled his hair messily then turn to face Chanyeol. He was a bit mad that Chanmi had just run off. At least he could try to drive her to her school, but that girl just had to go on a rush. His almost bad y mood luckily fade away when he saw the cute pouty face of Chanyeol's. He smiled. “Hey, let me drive you home,” He said, and grabbed onto Chanyeol's hand.

 

 

Wide eyes, Chanyeol was about to declined the offer. He was a bit scared that he know Wufan was actually Kris. But then his bright side thoughts came in. A small yet shy smile went over his lips, and he decided to just follow the blonde Chinese male in silence as he try to take a glimpse of his flawless perfection.

 

 

Besides, if he can't be with Wufan or Kris as Park Chanmi, then he'll just be with him as himself, Park Chanyeol and that's all.

 

 

It's better than being someone who was not himself, isn't it?

 

 

TBC...

 

 

Touche~ Happy to see an update, shippers? ~(*Q* ) Haha, luckily I finished my oral fast <3 So now I can enjoy my lime ice cream, yipeee~~

 

 

Oh, should I also make a past childhood memory of Chanyeol? O.o IDK....

 

 

PS; DO FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR~

 TOUCH ME, LOL (Click that wrong words over there to go to my tumblr) XD