Part 22

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

I need a girl.. wait a boy?

 

 

Part 22

 

 

It happens really fast like just in a blink of an eye, Chanyeol found himself sitting on the back seat of a cab. Oh wait, make it, a personal cab. With a certain Wu Fan right beside him, his face showed some hint of irritation.

 

 

Joonmyun, where's my phone?” The latter spoke, making Chanyeol flinched out of no reasons. Well, he was a bit intimidated with Wufan's sudden appearance right in front of his company's building, and now he was taken away all thanks to those betrayers who he so called them as friends.

 

 

Friends my .

 

 

The person who was at the driver seat turn around to face them, and he hands Wufan his phone before starting to drive the car, bringing them to who knows where.

 

 

At the beginning of the ride, it was absolutely tremendously awkward. It was silence all the way, excluding the effect sounds every time Wufan tap the screen. Trying to feel a bit comfortable- well at least he tried to- Chanyeol changed his attentions to the view outside of the window. But even so, no matter how interesting- Though nothing was that interesting at all -the view was, his mind couldn't set to it. But instead, his curious mind was thinking where are they going to and what does this creep (But y) man want from him.

 

 

Though Chanyeol couldn't help from feeling slightly angered at him.

 

 

So,” A voice caught his attentions. Chanyeol changed his gaze to the older male. He raised a brow. “Where are you taking me to?” He asked, not caring what Wufan was about to say. What can I say, bad mood happy virus is equal to a y prince(ss). Wufan rolled his eyes, tired by Chanyeol's attitude. “Lis-,”

 

 

I said where are you taking me to?” Chanyeol cuts in once again. Arms crossed and eyes narrowed. Acting as if he was threatening. Though the fact is, he looked more like a bossy y richass prince(ss) who ran away from his/her wedding that was arranged by the king and queen. In which Wufan could considered himself as the prince(ss)'s loyal bodyguard, helping the escape.

 

 

How ironic.

 

 

What did Wufan deserve to meet such a person? Was he a terrorist or a mad scientist in the past life? Or was he a serial murderer whose everyday job were killing thousands of people, kidnapping children and rapping the female races?

 

 

Well. Blame this to Chanyeol. That's right. It was all because of Chanyeol, everything that Wufan secretly but unknowingly admired about. Chanyeol's cuteness, friendliness, nags, shyness, skills, talents, everything. And if only he wasn't that interested with that young lad, then he was sure enough Chanyeol's life will end before his upcoming birthday could be celebrated. By the hands of the almighty Wu Yi Fan.

 

 

Can you don't act like that? You make me guilty. Why are you so mad at me?” Wufan questioned, massaging his temple. He could hear faint snickers from the driver seat and he shot a look at Joonmyun. “Keep quiet Joonmyun and continue drive,” He warned. He then looked back at the person beside him. “Tell me, Park Chanyeol. Why? You hate me or something?”

 

 

Chanyeol pouted his lips, feeling guilty by the latter's words. Hate him? Chanyeol never hated him before. He was just-...

 

 

Well, Chanyeol was just...

 

 

...Disappointed?

 

 

Shaking his head, Chanyeol murmured a small 'No,' but enough for Wufan to hear.

 

 

Then tell me why you act like this? I told Chanmi-,”

 

 

Oh great. Chanmi.

 

 

Suddenly he felt his face heated up, but not blushing, and his heart felt a bit bitter when he heard that name. The name he had regretted. And then, he was back as the angry Park Chanyeol once again. “What about Chanmi?” He snapped.

 

 

Wufan flinched, taken aback by the cold tone. This wasn't the Chanyeol nor the idol boy he knew and admires just knew weeks ago. He was about to speak something, when suddenly the vehicle stop and Joonmyun spoke, breaking off the tension with his humming voice, “We're here, sir~”

 

 

A small relieved smile pasted on the Chinese man's lips when he heard the words. He then opens the car door, another free hand was gripping onto Chanyeol's wrist. “Where is this place?” He murmured, more to a question. His eyes traced up to the tall building with many windows, in which it was called Apartment.

 

 

Wufan didn't say anything. His feet started to move and he walked into the building, with Chanyeol and Suho trailing behind him. A receptionist bowed her head when she caught sight of the three boys. “Welcome back, Mr Wu,” she welcomed with a respective smile. “And I see you brought a guest other than Joonmyun-sii for the first time,” She added, eyes looking at Chanyeol.

 

 

Yeah yeah. Just do your work, Victoria. You don't want your boss to fire you, eh?” Wufan replied back with a playful smirk and the receptionist pouts, mumbling some words like “Meanie.”

 

 

Then the three boys continued to walk, heading towards the elevator. As they approached the lift, Joonmyun stops walking. “That's all for today, Sir. I will inform you if there's any new cases for you,” He said. With a slight nod, Wufan went into the lift, along with Chanyeol in his grip. Joonmyun bowed his head to him before he walks away. Just in time, the door lift went closed. Wufan pressed onto a button and the lift starting to go up.

 

 

Yah,” Chanyeol suddenly spoke, breaking off the awkward silences that was about to come. Wufan hummed, in another way of asking what Chanyeol want to say. “What is this place? Are you trying to me? Kidnap me?” The young Korean boy asked straightforwardly, making the other male almost choked by the question that shot him. “Wha-,”

 

 

Are you trying to murder me because I annoyed you?”

 

 

Chan-,”

 

 

Or is it because I'm bothering you? Or is it because of... Chanmi?” Chanyeol bit his lips, trying to hold back all the questions that wanted to escape from his mouth. He heard a sigh from the taller male, and he looked at him straight through the eyes.

 

 

Chanyeol,” Wufan took a deep breath, maintaining his composure. He eyed Chanyeol. “My apartment. We're about to go to my apartment. And no, I am not doing anything unnecessary to you. And-,” He took a deep breath.

 

 

I don't dislike you okay? And don't put Chanmi in it,”

 

 

Ping!

 

 

The doors were graciously slid open, revealing an empty but luxury and neat looking hallway. The young idol boy felt a tight tug on his wrist, and Wufan pulled him out from the elevator. Decided to not make any problems, he decided to just kept his mouth quiet for awhile. Wufan lead him towards a familiar door, which he recognized it was his apartment room. He took out a key, putting into into the keyhole before turning the doorknob around. The door was open, and Chanyeol could see the inside view of the place.

 

 

The latter spoke. “Come in,”

 

 

Chanyeol was going to protest more, that is until he heard a familiar voice.

 

 

Chanyeollie hyung~!”

 

 

In cue, he saw a familiar figure running towards him. A small boy with a bright 100 watt smile plastered his feminine face came dashing to their direction. When Chanyeol caught a clear view who he was, the only thing he was able to say was just a name.

 

 

Taeminnie?”

 

 

--*--

 

Park's Flower Shop,

Seoul

 

 

Mwo? My Chanyeolanda got kidnapped?” Eunji's eyes widened in surprised, though her voice sounds the opposite feeling. She was watering the flowers- since she was currently working in a flower shop her father owns -with her hair tied up to a small ponytail when suddenly the flower shop got barged by eleven young handsome idol boys who had just told her that her younger brother got kidnapped by a stranger. A smoking hot stranger who was waiting outside the SM building.

 

 

Luhan and Baekhyun nods their head vigorously. “And this man looks like a foreigner! Blonde!” Said Baekhyun. “And he's extremely gorgeous like a manga character!”

 

 

Hey...” Sehun pouted his lips by Luhan's words. But Luhan just ignores him for awhile.

 

 

And it's all Chen's fault!” Xiumin and Tao adds in the so called gossip.

 

 

I'm not-,”

 

 

Yes you are,” Yixing spoke, giving Chen a You-Better-Keep-Quiet-Or-I'm-Killing-Everything-You-Love look. And it certainly did the trick when Chen closed his mouth.

 

 

Eunji stared at them, her face shows that she was confused though her lips were smiling like an angel who knows all that was happening. “A blonde foreigner who looks like a manga character?” She hums, tapping her chin as she tried to figure out. Her eyebrows narrowed as she was in deep thoughts, while the young boys were bickering with each other for who knows what reason it was.

 

 

Ah,” She snapped her fingers. “I know who he is,” She chuckled. Shaking her head with a grin, she continues back her work of watering the beautiful flowers, ignoring the boys as if they weren't they. Although the fact was, they caught the other customer's attentions on them somehow.

 

--*--

 

On the same time...

 

 

 

What is this?”

 

 

Chanyeol was in beyond confusion. A paper was in his grip. He looks up at Wufan. “What does this mean?” He asked.

 

 

It's a certificate, duuh,” Wufan replied back, his eyes focusing to the little boy that was hugging Chanyeol's leg all the time ever since Chanyeol steps into his apartment. Taemin grinned happily and snuggled himself onto Chanyeol's leg.

 

 

Adopting? You're adopting him?”

 

 

What?” Wufan raised a brow. “You're the one who want the two of us to adopt him. Isn't that right kiddo?” Taemin nods his head and he looked up at Chanyeol. “Chanyeollie hyung is Taeminnie's umma now!”

 

 

'Well Park Chanyeol.. This is unexpected..'

 

 

 

TBC...

 

 

 

 

A/n: Long time no see~! Pardon me, I was sick the entire weeks because of the god damn weathers and the cursed exams -Sniffle- What? You think I was dead? X3

 

 

NOTICE!

 

I, Mikuwari28 won't be the author of 'Is this the reality u want” anymore starting next week. The story will be remake (But not the characters) and the storyline will be functioning like this fiction; Extremely slow progress. And my friend will take over the fiction. So yeah... -sigh-

I have reasons though why I change the author. But for now, just gonna keep it a secret :)

 

 

 

PS; There's actually about 11 pages of this chapter, but because author-nim is being a meanie right now, she cut it to only 6 pages :P mwahaha. See you on the next update, which it will be.... 3 months later? X3 Bye~