Double Update!

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

 

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

 

Part 24

 

A/N: Miss me???

 

 

 

 

Jong-,”

 

 

Oh my god stay away from me you little monster!”

 

 

Kim Jong-,”

 

 

Omo, Kyungsoo that kid is laughing at me!”

 

 

Jagiy-,”

 

 

Ahjussi!”

 

 

DID HE JUST CALL ME AN OLD MAN?!” Jongin cried of horror, face pale and eyes wide, finger accusingly pointing to the so called 'Abomination' in front of him. He was practically on the sofa, feet standing on it. Kyungsoo was also on the sofa, but he sat down calmly as while Jongin kept on gripping his arm with shrieks. Wufan rolled his eyes at his dorm mate's behavior. He knew it from the start that Jongin was actually scared of kid. Especially little kids like Taemin.

 

 

And this was one of his reasons why he disagreed to adopt at first. But no, Wufan push the thoughts concerning about Jongin's weakness and decided to adopt. Besides, he found it quite amusing to see his younger brother (technically a childhood friend) screaming hysterically like a maniac when he see a kid in their apartment.

 

 

Taemin giggled teeth showing as he watched Jongin got horrid with the little boy's present.

 

Taeminnie,” Chanyeol called out, trying to get the kid away from the shocked Jongin. However being an amused Taemin he was, the little boy was stubborn and stay put on his spot,laughing at the bewildered Jongin.

 

 

Kyungsoo sighed and tried to get a way to calm his boyfriend.

 

Jongin-ah,” He cooed, wishing inside his heart Jongin will hear him. And lucky him, Jongin stop screaming like a lady who saw a mouse.

 

Y-yes?” The younger male looked at Kyungsoo, eyes to eyes. Kyungsoo smiled. “Calm down, Jongin. It's just a little kid. It won't harm you,”

 

 

The tanned skin boy finally stops quivering when he sees the warm reassuring smile of his boyfriend.

 

You're right,” He smiled back. Then Jongin was about to face Taemin when suddenly Taemin sprayed water to his eyes and it caused Jongin to let out a girly scream again with of course, pulling Kyungsoo to a suffocating rib crashing hug.

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

 

 

Kim Freaking Jongin,”

 

 

 

--*--

 

 

I think we have to go home now, Wufan hyung. Thank you very much for everything,” Chanyeol and Kyungsoo bowed their heads when they stood in front of the front door. Time flew by after Jongin's freak outs and Kyungsoo had just received a call from their manager minutes ago. Wufan nods his head and brought little Taemin to Chanyeol.

 

Aw, is umma going somewhere?” the little boy pouted. He grabbed onto Chanyeol's hand tightly.

 

 

However for the adults there, they were completely taken aback with the title Taemin addressed for Chanyeol just seconds ago.

 

Taemin-ah,” Chanyeol laughed, amused. “It's appa. You should know already which umma is and which appa is,” he knelt down to get the same eye level as his adopted son.

 

 

Taemin's lips made a pout that his cheeks became chubbier. “Taeminnie wants to call umma umma!” He exclaimed.

 

 

Nice stubbornness you got there kiddo!” Jongin's voice was clearly audible from the living room, safe and away from any little children. Body wrapped with his Donald Duck blanket.

 

 

Wufan quietly sighed and he too knelt down to the kid's eye level. “That's okay Taemin-ah. But it's not appropriate to call a male 'umma',” He said, patting Taemin's head.

 

But... Chanyeol umma can be an umma too, appa! If you see it closely, Chanyeol umma is no different than a girl's. See! See!” A pair of tiny hands grabbed a hold of Wufan's face and forced him to look straight at the other male in front of him.

 

 

Chanyeol awkwardly smiled at the remark and chuckled. Kyungsoo followed suit. “I-is that so?”

 

 

But Wufan that time could only act speechless. Words that he was about to say were all forgotten when the only thing he see was a familiar looking face. Those sparkly eyes, fine white teeth, pink lips, pinch-able cheeks and that smile... For a split second, he thought he was seeing the same person he saw in the photo. Park Chanmi. Even the eye twitch is the same. Everything that he sees from the boy in front of him was awfully the same. He looks familiar.

 

 

Idiot.

 

 

He mentally shook himself out from those ridiculous thoughts. Of course Park Chanyeol will look the same as Park Chanmi. They are freaking siblings. A family. Brother and sister. Blood related.

 

 

How stupid are you, Wufan.

 

 

But when he took another short glance at the latter, he felt fluttered a little. He felt unsatisfied and embarrassed. He’s a boy. A boy with deep voice. An adorable cute and funny boy with beautiful deep voice. A boy who-

 

 

Alright. This has to stop.

 

 

Hey, what's Chanmi doing these days?” He spoke just before Chanyeol was about to step out from the apartment.

 

 

Chanmi?” Chanyeol blinked. Then he smiled.

 

 

That freaking familiar smile.

 

 

She's having some conflict. But it's not that serious tho,”

 

 

Wufan frowned. “What conflict?”

 

 

He could see the boy's eyes slowly averted to another direction. “I don't know... But I think she's trying to think of her happiness,” And Kris was left with his questions that was still not answered properly. With one last wave to Taemin, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been two whole weeks since Wufan adopted little Taemin, and it also has been two weeks since he last seen Chanyeol. As in, not in television but real life and also he haven’t been talking or meeting with Chanmi for quite a while. Every time the blond lad check his inbox in INAL, he would often be disappointed to find no message from her.

 

Jongin being a person, who had been living with him since many years, noticed his mood.

 

Why are you so y today?” Of course, rather than worrying about his friend’s problem, Jongin complains.

 

Wufan ignored him and sunk himself down into the uncomfortable couch, eyes watching Taemin who was taking a nap. The teenage male sighed, flipping the television to another channel. “You look like a dumped high school girl,”

 

Shut up, midget,”

 

By the way, your mom called. She postponed her visit,”

 

When?”

 

Jongin grinned. “Next three weeks. She expect a girl with you when you want to pick her up from the airport,”

 

,”

 

 

 

 

 

 

~I-NEED-A-LOVE.COM~

 

Welcome back, Kris Wu!

 

As always, the pink is disgusting.

 

 

Wufan immediately clicked the inbox icon, but as usual, there was no message from this particular person.

 

You looked troubled, Sir. Is there anything that bothers you?” Lucky enough, at least there’s one person who doesn’t complained about his iness. Wufan sighed again, planting his face on his desk. Joonmyun gave him a confused look and asked if he wanted coffee but Wufan declined.

 

Joonmyun,” He calls his assistant.

 

Yes, sir,”

 

Do you ever miss someone so badly but they never talk to you or meet you?”

 

His secretary frowned. “I never have anyone who I like in the first place, sir,”

 

Just call me Wufan for this moment,”

 

Joonmyun opened his mouth to object but Wufan cut his line.

 

Let’s have a normal conversation. You and I. Think of me as a close friend,”

 

Well,” The latter looked confused. “What is it that you want me to help you?”

 

I miss her,” The tall blond lad said in what seems to resemble with whining, which it surprised his secretary like never before. Of course, ever since Joonmyun worked here for five years alongside his current boss, this was his first time witnessing another side from him. Never before during his whole working career, had he witnessed his boss with such manner; like a love sick puppy that whines and shoots watery eyes. No, scratch that. He looks more like a typical high school girl hopelessly in love.

 

Joonmyun cleared his throat.

 

A girlfriend?”

 

Wufan shook his head.

 

A crush?”

 

Wufan nods.

 

Then why don’t you give her a call?”

 

Wufan shook his head once again.

 

I’m too scared,” He groans, planting his face into his desk. Ironically, he is scared. It’s been weeks since they talked and Wufan doesn’t really know her that much he other than some common details that people would usually give. What if she actually doesn’t want to talk to him anymore? That’s horrible! Extremely horrible that Kris just wants to bury himself alive. He could hear his secretary sighed hopelessly.

 

That is not a good reason, sir. If you like her, just be straightforward. Act like you do like her. Just give her a call. Maybe a simple short text message would do like “Hi, how are you?” or something like that,”

 

That’s easy to say if you’ve been talking to each other for weeks and knows each other that close,”

 

So you’re saying you haven’t talked to her for weeks and you don’t know her that much?”

 

Kris answered him with a short yes.

 

Just… text her, say hi,”

 

 

 

 

 

 

~I-NEED-A-LOVE.COM~

 

Welcome back, Park ChanMi!

 

 

 

Inbox (1)

 

 

 

To: Park Chanmi

From: Kris Wu

Subject: None

 

Tuesday

2:05 P.M

 

Hi. How are you?

 

 

Chanyeol gasped, feeling his heart beats like he’s totally in love. Then he immediately type in his keyboard.

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject: None

 

Tuesday

2:10 P.M

 

OMG HI YOU FINALLY SEND ME A MESSAGE!

And oh, I’m doing fine :)))))))))))

 

 

 

Okay, he sounds so expectant right now.

 

 

 

To: Park Chanmi

From: Kris Wu

Subject: None

 

Sunday

2:14 P.M

 

Oh... so you’ve been expecting me to send you a message these whole weeks?

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject: none

 

Sunday

2:18 P.M

 

/pouts/ I kind of...

But I MISS TALKING TO YOU

How have you been doing?

 

 

 

Well no, Chanyeol doesn’t miss talking to him that much. They talked to each other couple of weeks ago, but hell yes he wants to talk to right now even if it’s via a dating website. Besides, his schedules are all finish for today and he needs to cut some slack from practice. Although it seems to be that his manager was on his dismay but there’s Kyungsoo too who manager hyung should also be worrying about. (Kyungsoo had something wrong with Jongin and it somehow affects his mood so you could say he’s on pms and moody and he doesn’t want to cook so the group member could only afford eating instant ramyun)

 

 

 

To: Park Chanmi

From: Kris Wu

Subject: None

 

Sunday

2:20 P.M

 

It’s nice to know you remember me, tbh. We haven’t seen each other. I’m bored today actually.

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject: none

 

Sunday

2:22 P.M

 

What about your work?

 

 

 

To: Park Chanmi

From: Kris Wu

Subject: None

 

Sunday

2:24 P.M

 

Let’s just say through this whole day it has been nothing but penguins.

 

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject: None

 

Sunday

2:26 P.M

 

OOOOOOOH PENGUINS! You have penguins in your work place?

:DDDDDDDD

 

 

 

To: Park Chanmi

From: Kris Wu

Subject: None

 

Sunday

2:30 P.M

 

Hey, I know this sound desperate but do you want to go on a date with me? I kind of miss seeing you and hearing your voice.

 

 

(“Don’t you think you really sound desperate right now, Wufan?”

 

This is your advice, Kim Joonmyun. Now shut up and suggest me a dating place,”)

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject: None

 

Sunday

2:34 P.M

 

Omo. SURE!

Where? :))))

 

 

(“Amusement park?”

 

I hate mascots”

 

Coffee shop?”

 

Did that last week,”

 

Your house?”

 

“……I have two kids there running wild like elephant and gorilla,”

 

Cinema then?”)

 

 

 

To: Park Chanmi

From: Kris Wu

Subject: None

 

Sunday

2:38 P.M

 

What about cinema? I heard there’s a new movie.

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject: None

 

Sunday

2:40 P.M

 

Okay cinema it is!

When?

How about tomorrow night?

 

 

To: Park Chanmi

From: Kris Wu

Subject: None

 

Sunday

2:43 P.M

 

Sure. I’ll see you there then.

 

 

Chanyeol sighed with tiredness in his eyes. Now he has to think up of a plan, a nice and clen one so that there’s no trouble. In just a swift moment, a phone was in his hand and he immediately dialed his sister’s number.

 

Eunji speaking, is there anything that you need from my service, Mr Park?”

 

Noona,”

 

What is it, Yeollie?”

 

Kris is asking me out on a date,”

 

So?”

 

“…. Noona!” Chanyeol whines.

 

But… I’m in Jeju right now,”

 

There was a moment of a silence pause as each words that Eunji spoke registering one by one in Chanyeol’s head.

 

What?!”

 

 

 

 

To be continued….

 

 

 

A/N: I can't wait to finish up this story. 10 more chapters to go, teehee~ And holy sheet, how long has it been since I last update this friggin fiction oh my god guise I miss you all my lovely my sweety pie my baby boo my darling my honey please forgive me OTL

 

It’s been seriously awhile. Like wow, it’s actually my first time that my reason for not writing is school. Usually I would always separate this two differently. If its school, just school and when its fiction, it’s just fiction. But damn, conflicts were appearing lately so it’s affecting my life like soooo bad. Now I’m waiting for my 2+2 GEP EXPRESS trial’s result and its first term holiday now => I’M UPDATING!

I need to finish this fiction soon. I’m doing my best to complete this fiction very soon.

 

 

 

(Extra scene)

 

Without Wufan around in the apartment, Jongin wanted to commit suicide by jumping off the tall building but he had to rethink about that because, Kyungsoo. He pulled up the blanket up to cover his head and his whole body as he sits in the corner of his bed, wide eyes wandering around his bedroom. It was unusually quiet. He hardly hear any noise other than the sound of the television outside in the living room.

 

It’s too quiet I can question my uality right now, but I love my Kyungsoo so no questioning but hell what’s the kid up to and why Wufan isn’t here yet I need help.

 

And just when Jongin thinks he could survive the wilderness, his cover was pulled up and all Jongin saw was a small face that belongs to none other than…

 

No no no no no no no no no no noooooooooo….

 

TAEMIN DON’T TOUCH ME OH MY GOD PLEASE NOT MY CHEST PLEASE DON’T HUG MY CHEST WAIT IS THAT AN OXFORD DICTIONARY WHAT ARE YOU DOING WI – AHHHHH DON’T SLAP ME WITH THAT!”